Time for War With China is NOW

The economic war with China will begin soon when Trump and Congress slap import duties on them to make up for their exploitation of American markets and to keep out their cheap inferior goods.

Whether a naval and air war follows is yet to be seen.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE DOLLAR STORE?
Seriously, you have no idea what that will do to OUR economy. $100 sneakers? Because they're made in America? Oh, boy.

No, seriously what will happen to our economy?

What if we have significantly less cheap shit? That's a price I'm willing to pay

OR, maybe there are nations that would be willing to make cheap shit for US, while taking steps to make sure that the trade is TWO WAY and mutually beneficial.

The economic war with China will begin soon when Trump and Congress slap import duties on them to make up for their exploitation of American markets and to keep out their cheap inferior goods.

Whether a naval and air war follows is yet to be seen.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THE DOLLAR STORE?
Seriously, you have no idea what that will do to OUR economy. $100 sneakers? Because they're made in America? Oh, boy.

What if we have significantly less cheap shit? That's a price I'm willing to pay

OR, maybe there are nations that would be willing to make cheap shit for US, while taking steps to make sure that the trade is TWO WAY and mutually beneficial.
Correll, I too would be willing to have less, but one of the ways we have managed to keep the peace during that awful recession and crawl back to solvency is to allow people without a lot of pennies the privilege of buying a new pair of boots or a snowsuit for the baby and let's not forget ramen noodles! Some people--actually more people than you realize--would be screaming bloody murder because they would be shut out of the market entirely. My dad grew up a poor farm kid during the Depression and as the baby of the family he wore all his brothers' hand me downs and they got a handknit scarf and pair of mittens every Christmas and that was all. This nation isn't willing to go back there. Not without bloodshed, imo.

While I agree 100% we need to not only sort out our economy, especially control our debt, but sudden shocks to the economy such as war or a stock market collapse are much harsher than simple transition.

I served Kamikaze boy. Combat.
Your willingness to drive 320 Million Americans in WWIII tells me you have a severe brain injury.
If we do not do this now we will have to later. What If we stopped Imperial Japan in 1938 instead of waiting for Pearl Harbor after which we were unprepared for war. Again, I am a realist. Destroying our greatest global rival now is very wise. Would a Shogun have waited to be attacked or would he strike first?

War with China would have multifaceted benefits. ......

War with China would have no benefits for either side. The violent fantasies of simpletons should not be taken seriously by anyone.

There is a reason why dimwits like you are so irrelevant.

Chickenshit.
A succinct summation of your entire position.

IF that's true, do you imagine it gives you a free pass to post phenomenally stupid shit without being called on it?
Very much so. 60 gunner.

I am disinclined to believe you, but either way this is a tremendously stupid troll thread.
Fine, guess my ribbons medals I'm looking at on my wall materialized out of no where, sure, right.

We know this war is coming so why wait for China to get stronger. Hit them now while we have the advantage. They are an enemy. Stole our jobs an intellectual property, spy on us, hack our government web sites, buzz our satellites, harass our ships. Let's put these fuckers in their place once and for all. Nuke em if we have to.
China hits back at Trump, says one-China policy is 'non-negotiable'
I hope you're joking! :disbelief:
A war between USA and China would be a tragedy for all the world :(
They're both nuclear powers and they could almost destroy the world.
I think USA and China can solve their problems just speaking like all civil countries should do :)

A succinct summation of your entire position.

IF that's true, do you imagine it gives you a free pass to post phenomenally stupid shit without being called on it?
Very much so. 60 gunner.

I am disinclined to believe you, but either way this is a tremendously stupid troll thread.
Fine, guess my ribbons medals [sic] I'm looking at on my wall materialized out of no where [sic], sure, right.

Based on your posts on this thread alone, I have no doubt that you see all sorts of things on your wall, floating around the room, crawling on your skin...try to stop listening to what they whisper in your ear.

To reiterate: The violent little boy's fantasies of this OP are NOT happening and would be of no benefit to anyone if they did.

If we do not do this now we will have to later. What If we stopped Imperial Japan in 1938 instead of waiting for Pearl Harbor after which we were unprepared for war. Again, I am a realist. Destroying our greatest global rival now is very wise. Would a Shogun have waited to be attacked or would he strike first?
You are correct the situation must be resolved, however your thinking is outdated since this isn't 1938. The consequences are much more dire now than then. Globally catastrophic, in fact. While the US has major concerns with China, let's not forget so do many other nations. Patience is a virtue here, but it's very important to present a strong front and not fall into the common LW strategy of appeasement.

You are correct the situation must be resolved, however your thinking is outdated since this isn't 1938. The consequences are much more dire now than then. Globally catastrophic, in fact. While the US has major concerns with China, let's not forget so do many other nations. Patience is a virtue here, but it's very important to present a strong front and not fall into the common LW strategy of appeasement.
True. But history is a cycle we can learn from, going all the way back to ancient times.

True. But history is a cycle we can learn from, going all the way back to ancient times.

Then why don't you try learning from it instead of just indulging violent little boy fantasies?

Very much so. 60 gunner.

Fine, guess my ribbons medals [sic] I'm looking at on my wall materialized out of no where [sic], sure, right.

Based on your posts on this thread alone, I have no doubt that you see all sorts of things on your wall, floating around the room, crawling on your skin...try to stop listening to what they whisper in your ear.

To reiterate: The violent little boy's fantasies of this OP are NOT happening and would be of no benefit to anyone if they did.
It is about "power" and this is a reality that goes back to ancient times. I am part of the United States in my time. I want us to be dominant on the world stage. If I had lived in ancient Athens I would want my city state to dominate Greece.

Then why don't you try learning from it instead of just indulging violent little boy fantasies?
I am a man. My wall tells me a man of honor. My decorations tell me I am a man of high honor. No fantasies. I am from the realist school of foreign policy.

We know this war is coming so why wait for China to get stronger. Hit them now while we have the advantage. They are an enemy. Stole our jobs an intellectual property, spy on us, hack our government web sites, buzz our satellites, harass our ships. Let's put these fuckers in their place once and for all. Nuke em if we have to.
China hits back at Trump, says one-China policy is 'non-negotiable'
I hope you're joking! :disbelief:
A war between USA and China would be a tragedy for all the world :(
They're both nuclear powers and they could almost destroy the world.
I think USA and China can solve their problems just speaking like all civil countries should do :)
China's nuclear capabilities are minuscule as compared to USA.
China | Countries | NTI

Forum List

Back