🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Time is racist everyone. Time.....yes time.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

That big ginormous fat Aunt Jemima, fried chicken eating moron wants you to know that TIME is racist.

Time.

It is people like Mac that agrees with that blob.

Why does that disgusting monster put on red lipstick. Like Sandy "AOC" Cortez, it is putting lipstick on a pig and designed for suckers.

Yikes. I'm WAY too far up in your head.

And anyone who cares knows that there is no one on this board who is more anti-PC and anti-Identity Politics than me.

I guess you've missed the few thousand squabbles I've had with the illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Lefties here on those very issues.

Seriously. Get me out of your head. You're creating fantasies about me, and it's creepy.

If she simply added New York in front of it, she would be correct.

And anyone who cares knows that there is no one on this board who is more anti-PC and anti-Identity Politics than me.

I guess you've missed the few thousand squabbles I've had with the illiberal, authoritarian Regressive Lefties here on those very issues.

Seriously. Get me out of your head. You're creating fantasies about me, and it's creepy.
Bullshit loser. Since that is all democrats run on and since that is all you vote for (while claiming to be in the middle) then you are biggest sjw on here.

Your hypocrisy is completely lost on you. You are the reason they thrive in their way. Since as you say you are against the PC bullshit, and since you are so vehemently against that, and since that is all democrats propagate and pushed through their pets in the media, then please explain why you vote only democrat?

Hmmmmm?

Bullshit loser. Since that is all democrats run on and since that is all you vote for (while claiming to be in the middle) then you are biggest sjw on here.

Your hypocrisy is completely lost on you. You are the reason they thrive in their way. Since as you say you are against the PC bullshit, and since you are so vehemently against that, and since that is all democrats propagate and pushed through their pets in the media, then please explain why you vote only democrat?

Hmmmmm?

He votes for democrats because he has a mixed race family. And the democrats are about taking from the whites and giving to those people.

Yeah, this diversity stuff is really going to work out.

Hmmmmm?
I don't only vote Democrat.

See, that's another one of your fantasies about me.

I don't know what I can do about that.

Democrats will pay her to say racist racism all day long
I think that fat fuck believes her bullshit.

I would pay to see her live in actual Africa and the lifestyle most Africans live for one month.

Want to bet that lard ass would be crying for fried chicken breasts within a day?

After watching this lady, I haven't become enlightened about anything concerning race or racism. She's a babbler. She's confused. She talks in circles. She's more of a race baitor than a racial healer. But one thing is certain. Her preoccupation with race hasn't caused her to miss any meals.

Hmmmmm?

Yeah you do. Liar.

Hmmmmm?

Yeah you do. Liar.
Okay, well, enjoy your fantasy.

Creepy.

Hmmmmm?

He votes for democrats because he has a mixed race family. And the democrats are about taking from the whites and giving to those people.

I have a mixed race family too. Nephew and niece are both black.....half black like their messiah.

My brother who died, married a black girl. I wonder how mixed that hypocrite is.

As he votes for communists while claiming to be a financial adviser.

Does anyone have any other political strategies the democrats use other than identity politics?

Race
Class warfare
That is all they do and run on and that asshole votes democrat.

Time is Racist was the first part in a series. Next month, we are going to explore how Water is Racist followed up by the Racial Oppression of Air.

Hmmmmm?

I have a mixed race family too. Nephew and niece are both black.....half black like their messiah.

My brother who died, married a black girl. I wonder how mixed that hypocrite is.

As he votes for communists while claiming to be a financial adviser.

Does anyone have any other political strategies the democrats use other than identity politics?

Race
Class warfare
That is all they do and run on and that asshole votes democrat.

Yeah well the difference is you have surrounded yourself with quality people.

How does a financial advisor end up voting for someone proposing free care for illegals? It's like those nutritionists who end up eating themselves alive, if they exist.

Time is Racist was the first part in a series. Next month, we are going to explore how Water is Racist followed up by the Racial Oppression of Air.
Surprised they have not claimed snow is racist for obvious reasons.

That stupid summa cum laude genius has already claimed cauliflower is racist. You know cause it was a colonial vegetable and it is.....white.

Mac is a such a loser.

Surprised they have not claimed snow is racist for obvious reasons.

That stupid summa cum laude genius has already claimed cauliflower is racist. You know cause it was a colonial vegetable and it is.....white.

Mac is a such a loser.

Perhaps that woman could put better use of her time lecturing Africans who still trade slaves and Mexicans who engage in human trafficking. Very racist activity.

Forum List

Back