🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Time mag brands Trump a 'huckster,' calls Clinton 'an American Moses'

Huckster part is certainly accurate.
In your case, more than accurate. Trump has done more in a month than Obastard in 8 years.

I will say this, Clinton has "parted" a few things.

The Cheeto's done nothing but tweet.

Obama took a recession and high unemployment and brought us back to a growing economy and a 9-yr low in unemployment.
He's done much more then nothing. Obastard has practically destroyed the economy here. Your falsification of facts only makes you look more delusional then you are.

Too bad the facts don't support your delusions.

And Hellary cast her staff upon the ground and it turned into a serpent. The serpent was wise. When Hellary turned to walk away while proclaiming her greatness unto the people, the serpent bit her ass.

And Hellary cast her staff upon the ground and it turned into a serpent. The serpent was wise. When Hellary turned to walk away while proclaiming her greatness unto the people, the serpent bit her ass.

Are you saying Trump is a puff adder?

Not quite. Pupps is saying that Great Americans represent the serpent and shall not be tread upon. Hellary was bitten by the people, was she not? Nice set up, though.

Attachments

• dont-tread-on-me-meaning.jpg
    dont-tread-on-me-meaning.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 23
Who's the President elect again??

A joke.

Well who's laughing now? The JOKE and his supporters of course. LOL
What joke? Strengthening the stock market? Keeping jobs here?

He hasn't done anything to the stock market. He kept jobs here that...wait...weren't leaving anyway. Then, he bribed another company to keep 800 jobs here at what cost?

800?

And he's avoided the real issue of job loss: automation. Companies have been returning to the US...but not those jobs. Machines are doing it.

Let's see what he actually does. We know what his predeccessors have done: Jobs created during U.S. presidential terms - Wikipedia

Not quite. Pupps is saying that Great Americans represent the serpent and shall not be tread upon. Hellary was bitten by the people, was she not? Nice set up, though.

But she won the popular vote. A bit of a contradictory conclusion.

Who's the President elect again??

A joke.
I started a joke which started the whole world crying
But I didn't see that the joke was on me oh no
I started to cry which started the whole world laughing
Oh If I'd only seen that the joke was on me

I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said
'Till I finally died which started the whole world living
Oh if I'd only seen that the joke was on me

I looked at the skies running my hands over my eyes
And I fell out of bed hurting my head from things that I said
'Till I finally died which started the whole world living
Oh if I'd only seen that the joke was on me
Oh no that the joke was on me

Last edited:
I'm sure the people who have those jobs are grateful even if you aren't.

I'm sure they are. Just can't figure out how 800 jobs (maybe) is in any way comparable to what Obama's done in adding jobs (which you were silent about over the past years).

American Moses apparently dropped the tablet with the "Thou Shalt not Lie" inscribed upon it before she could read it....

4ea870f6986bbee2c92085fd8346368c.jpg

Not contradictory at all. Hellary lost the election and was thus rejected (bitten in the ass) by the Great Americans. The popular vote is of no direct consequence as to the winner of the election. She won the heathen lands (lol) which were, in turn, rendered irrelevant by the Great Americans.

Not contradictory at all. Hellary lost the election and was thus rejected (bitten in the ass) by the Great Americans. The popular vote is of no direct consequence as to the winner of the election. She won the heathen lands (lol) which were, in turn, rendered irrelevant by the Great Americans.

:lol:

I like the Heathens :D

Heathens rock!!! :)

Heathens rock!!! :)

Rock you say?

Forum List

Back