Time Magazine's 100 Most Influential People

Well look at that, Governor Scott Walker is on Time's 100 Most Influential People.

And still Governor of Wisconsin, too.

Scott Walker by Chris Christie: TIME 100 - TIME

The Democrat party probably isn't to happy about this.

Your hitler was also time man of the year
Adolf Hitler: Man of the Year, 1938 - TIME

Time man of the year has nothing to do that they support his ideas , it is he was in the news and created issues

But being the ignoramus that you are, who I am sure doesn't actually read Time magazine you can be forgiven

Question: How could TIME even consider bin Laden for Man of the Year? I'm a TIME subscriber and could not believe they would consider someone of his caliber.

Jim Kelly (editor of Time): Well, the classic definition of TIME's Person of the Year is the person who most affected the events of the year, for better or for worse. I think what has happened over the years is that the Man of the Year title, Person of the Year title, has become non-honorific. It was never meant to be solely that.

http://content.time.com/time/nation/article/0,8599,189630,00.html

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton is on that list, too.

Republican Teabaggers who take up arms against America probably aren't too happy about that.

I was number 101.
maxwellsmart_missed_it_by_that_much.jpg

Well look at that, Governor Scott Walker is on Time's 100 Most Influential People.

And still Governor of Wisconsin, too.

Scott Walker by Chris Christie: TIME 100 - TIME

The Democrat party probably isn't to happy about this.

Your hitler was also time man of the year
Adolf Hitler: Man of the Year, 1938 - TIME

Time man of the year has nothing to do that they support his ideas , it is he was in the news and created issues

But being the ignoramus that you are, who I am sure doesn't actually read Time magazine you can be forgiven

Question: How could TIME even consider bin Laden for Man of the Year? I'm a TIME subscriber and could not believe they would consider someone of his caliber.

Jim Kelly (editor of Time): Well, the classic definition of TIME's Person of the Year is the person who most affected the events of the year, for better or for worse. I think what has happened over the years is that the Man of the Year title, Person of the Year title, has become non-honorific. It was never meant to be solely that.

Choosing the Person of the Year: TIME Editor Jim Kelly - TIME

Hitler wasn't my man, guano. More likely to be yours. Apparently Governor Walker makes your blood boil judging by your response. Funny that after all the pissing and moaning and screaming from the left, he's still Governor.

And I do read Time magazine, although not as often as I used to. As far as me being an ignoramus, you would be wrong.

Putin is higher on the list than obammy....ahhahha, thats gonna make luddy and rdeans head explode.

Forum List

Back