Time of the Gypsies, Dom za vesanje

Mortimer

Gold Member
Sep 29, 2010
By the Serbian Regisseur Emir Kosturica. My favourite movie when I was a little kid. I also had a crush on the girl in that movie but she is not ethnic romni, i mean the actress is not ethnic romni, she is macedonian i think but she just plays a romni.

By the Serbian Regisseur Emir Kosturica. My favourite movie when I was a little kid. I also had a crush on the girl in that movie but she is not ethnic romni, i mean the actress is not ethnic romni, she is macedonian i think but she just plays a romni.

Look mort,we don't give a flying fuck about gypsies one way or another.
Stop wasting our time.

Why do all the Balkanoids have that same stupid dance? Is it a left over from the Ottoman invasions or something?

I feel like making a Borat parody for some reason ... Fiddler On The Roof has already been done to death.. Yes, they all look alike to me.

None of us have any idea what's going on in this video, because we don't speak whatever they're speaking.

This highlights what I have been telling you consistently -- that you speak and use a very regionalised version of English .
And that lovely song was Number One in the UK charts for several weeks . Very haunting .
Originally recorded by By Lady Gag Ging but she fucked up badly , as we say politely .

This highlights what I have been telling you consistently -- that you speak and use a very regionalised version of English .
And that lovely song was Number One in the UK charts for several weeks . Very haunting .
Originally recorded by By Lady Gag Ging but she fucked up badly , as we say politely .

What? They were speaking fucking Romanian, no American or brit is going to understand it unless they learned to speak Romanian.

Forum List

Back