🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Time to censure if not outright disbar some lawyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

What's "dangerous" about challenging the libs on the election?

One would think that if the libs did nothing wrong, they would be HAPPY to have a chance to speak up and defend themselves, no?
"A license to practice law is not a license to lie to the public on behalf of a client, whether doing so endangers one individual or the entire body politic,” the letter says. “American Bar Association Model Rules of Professional Conduct 4.1(a) and 8.4(c) put lawyers at risk of sanctions for engaging in dishonesty, deceit and misrepresentation — in or out of court.”

What's "dangerous" about challenging the libs on the election? One would think that if the libs did nothing wrong, they would be HAPPY to have a chance to speak up and defend themselves, no?
Challenging isn't dangerous, lying is. That's what the lawyers' group is concerned about.

What's "dangerous" about challenging the libs on the election?

One would think that if the libs did nothing wrong, they would be HAPPY to have a chance to speak up and defend themselves, no?
"A license to practice law is not a license to lie to the public on behalf of a client, whether doing so endangers one individual or the entire body politic,” the letter says. “American Bar Association Model Rules of Professional Conduct 4.1(a) and 8.4(c) put lawyers at risk of sanctions for engaging in dishonesty, deceit and misrepresentation — in or out of court.”
I've never known a lawyer not to be a low down lying scumbag and son of a bitch. Especially lawyers turned politician. Let's just round em all up and shoot them, starting with the politicians and judges.

What's "dangerous" about challenging the libs on the election? One would think that if the libs did nothing wrong, they would be HAPPY to have a chance to speak up and defend themselves, no?
Challenging isn't dangerous, lying is. That's what the lawyers' group is concerned about.

Actually, nothing here has been proven to be a lie.

But its interesting how the lies about Trump's "collusion" with the Russians and his alleged hiring of hoes to ruin hotel mattresses was ok with you.

Cancel All on the Right !!!!!!

Silence All on the Right !!!!!!

Round up All on the Right !!!!!!

Yeah, we hear you loud and clear

I'll go for silence. Just be quiet. Haven't you done enough damage? :)
As for cancel and round up..you're not worth it. Too much stupid.
And that's not how we do things in this country.

How would you libs suggest that President Trump launch the La Resistance instead of challenging the election?

Actually, nothing here has been proven to be a lie.

But its interesting how the lies about Trump's "collusion" with the Russians and his alleged hiring of hoes to ruin hotel mattresses was ok with you.

No evidence of voter fraud. All lawsuits thrown out. Let's face it, even the push to try and get legislatures to send their own electors isn't working.
The OP is right. This is embarrassing. In actuality, it's sedition. Anyone signing on to this attempt needs to be held accountable. I have no problem
with that. This was a straight up attempt at a coup.

Actually, nothing here has been proven to be a lie. But its interesting how the lies about Trump's "collusion" with the Russians and his alleged hiring of hoes to ruin hotel mattresses was ok with you.
When was that? :link:

Inter-sex bathrooms; that’s how we do things in this country.

Your hangup. Not mine. Doesn't affect me..unless I happen to be in a place that I really have to go and that's all that's available.
When you gotta go...you gotta go.

Your hangup. Not mine. Doesn't affect me..unless I happen to be in a place that I really have to go and that's all that's available.
When you gotta go...you gotta go.
You don’t have to tell me of your moral depravity;
It goes with the OMB! meme.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back