Time to clean house at CIA

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
The CIA is lying when it says Russia intervened to help Trump win the election. This is an attempt to delegitimize a President who was elected by the American people in a free and fair election, an attempted coup d'etat by the world's most powerful covert operations agency. This cannot be tolerated.

Time to clean house.

Every CIA officer should be required to submit a letter of resignation.

The Trump team can then interview each officer individually and decide who stays and who goes. Lie detector tests can be used to determine who is involved in this covert operation the CIA has launched against American democracy, and appropriate action can be taken.

This must be done or the CIA, an agency controlled by ivy league graduates and liberals, will never cease its efforts to overthrow the Trump administration.

CIA officers do NOT have civil service protection, so there is no reason this can't be done.

Where is your link showing that the CIA thought that Russia intervened in the election?

Last edited:
JFK was going to dismantle the CIA and you see what happened in Dallas....

CIA is a national disgrace and should be disbanded and its functions ported to other agencies like NSA, DIA, FBI and Homeland Security. This attempt to delegitimize an election is the last straw.

CIA is a national disgrace and should be disbanded and its functions ported to other agencies like NSA, DIA, FBI and Homeland Security. This attempt to delegitimize an election is the last straw.

Let me see.....oh yeah, this is where we liberals post pictures of crying babies and butt hurt cream.

Hey if your boy can't stand up to the evidence and the scrutiny, then I guess you need to find a new boy, little girl.

Let me see.....oh yeah, this is where we liberals post pictures of crying babies and butt hurt cream.

Hey if your boy can't stand up to the evidence and the scrutiny, then I guess you need to find a new boy, little girl.
Where's the evidence? Post it here.

Oh he can, you can stand up to, he punched you SJW bullies in the face. I love it when he recounts election day in his speeches....ohio for trump, PA for trump....well.we know the rest

The CIA has been in the back pocket of every democrat administration since JFK used the Agency to raise, feed, house, and train and equip an illegal Cuban invasion army that they abandoned at the Bay of Pigs. LBJ relied on idiots in the CIA when he set the rules so that we could win every battle and still lose the war. The Military leadership wouldn't have much to say in Vietnam and the Agency spooks would run the show. How did it work out? The CIA is still getting Americans killed in Afghanistan while the fat asses in the Pentagon act as bystanders. The Agency should have been turned inside out and reorganized after 9-11 and somebody should have asked Bill Clinton's NSA why the hell he was stealing documents from the National Archives.

The CIA has been in the back pocket of every democrat administration since JFK used the Agency to raise, feed, house, and train and equip an illegal Cuban invasion army that they abandoned at the Bay of Pigs. LBJ relied on idiots in the CIA when he set the rules so that we could win every battle and still lose the war. The Military leadership wouldn't have much to say in Vietnam and the Agency spooks would run the show. How did it work out? The CIA is still getting Americans killed in Afghanistan while the fat asses in the Pentagon act as bystanders. The Agency should have been turned inside out and reorganized after 9-11 and somebody should have asked Bill Clinton's NSA why the hell he was stealing documents from the National Archives.

I would be able to confirm much of that, relying on the word of one of the two high school classmates who participated in The Bay of Pigs Fiasco. I rather suspect the other, if I could ask him might also confirm. But I can't. He was killed there.

Kennedy had the right idea, the CIA needed to be dismantled since the Bay of Pigs

Forum List

Back