Time to come together

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
The happenings of the past couple of days, along with this crazy election cycles shows we all need to get our sh** together and come together.
Many people are hurting and they want to blame others. None of us will have it exactly the way we want it.
We all need to do more ourselves and quit blaming others and the government.
Life is not fair and it will never be. We all need to work on making it less unfair and except we will all face some unfairness.

Here come old flattop, he come grooving up slowly
He got joo-joo eyeball, he one holy roller
He got hair down to his knee
Got to be a joker he just do what he please

He wear no shoeshine, he got toe-jam football
He got monkey finger, he shoot Coca-Cola
He say, "I know you, you know me."
One thing I can tell you is you got to be free

Come together right now over me

Just posted this in another thread, seems like a good place to repeat it

13502118_546946815485968_2857623479191665621_n.jpg

We need to stop expecting the President or Congress to fix our communities. Only we can do that, but people need to start giving a shit.

The happenings of the past couple of days, along with this crazy election cycles shows we all need to get our sh** together and come together.
Many people are hurting and they want to blame others. None of us will have it exactly the way we want it.
Life is not fair and it will never be. We all need to work on making it less unfair and except we will all face some unfairness.
After posting this, there was very little interest.
Too many people are not interested in coming together. They would rather rip other people, the government or whatever.
It is much easier to blame someone else for your problems than to do something yourself to fix your problems.

Boring!

You sound like Ben Carson. What a loser he was.

Boring!

You sound like Ben Carson. What a loser he was.
Boring can be good, this tearing everybody apart appears to be your preference.
Ben Carson is a loser, not was a loser but I am willing to give him and you a pass.
That is coming together

After posting this, there was very little interest.
Too many people are not interested in coming together. They would rather rip other people, the government or whatever.
It is much easier to blame someone else for your problems than to do something yourself to fix your problems.

It's because the left doesn't want unity. They want "payback". They've openly said so. One side wants peace. The other wants payback.

Frank Marshall Davis, Saul Alynski, And Jeremiah Wright never taught Barry how to bring a nation TOGETHER...only how to DIVIDE ONE!

I tried a similar sentiment on another thread.

Got plenty of nasty, vicious personal attacks.

Most would rather just blame the other guy.
You did try and I give you credit....

But liberals need to stay the fuck away from me, they are animals.....

Forum List

Back