Time to defund the FDA

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
A Texas judge sent a message to the FDA. Will they listen?

---We Will Have to Defund FDA Programs that Don’t Make Sense---

Defund schefund.....Abolish the FDA altogether, as the most corrupt protection racket RICO case in human history.

Turn over the approval of medications and devices to underwriters and insurers.

I think we should legalize all drugs and hormones. Why ban anything? That is the smallest government position and then we could slash the funding to the fda.

Problem is, many of these agencies have become part of the deep state.

Problem is, many of these agencies have become part of the deep state.

7i0evo.jpg

The FDA isn’t doing anything wrong here. This whacko judge is a partisan hack. It has nothing to do with the law and everything to do with attacking access to abortion by any means possible.
The thing is, I have zero sympathy for the left because that side has their own very huge set of partisan hacks.

The thing is, I have zero sympathy for the left because that side has their own very huge set of partisan hacks.
Your partisan hacks are taking over the judiciary and some of them have been making rulings that defy any sense of the rule of law.

You’re burning down the institutions that the American people rely on. This isn’t a game. This is the country we are talking about.

Your partisan hacks are taking over the judiciary and some of them have been making rulings that defy any sense of the rule of law.

You’re burning down the institutions that the American people rely on. This isn’t a game. This is the country we are talking about.
Your partisan hacks have done many partisan hacks so cry me a river. I don't give a crap. Come to me when you have clean hands.

Forum List

Back