Heathen Liberals Win Again

Do you think voting for a guy who cheated on three wives is going to make the nation more moral?

Ah, you're a parody account, does it matter?
I think he would prefer the 3 wives thing over the Biden trans agenda alone, wouldnt you agree? :dunno:

I think he would prefer the 3 wives thing over the Biden trans agenda alone, wouldnt you agree? :dunno:

Y'all kinda grabbed family values by the pussy, Godboy. You're not going to find morality with Trump.

Y'all kinda grabbed family values by the pussy, Godboy. You're not going to find morality with Trump.
Who said i was looking for morality? I dont care who Trump fucks. I dont care if he cheats on his wife. I dont care if he says things like "grab em by the pussy". None of that shit matters in the slightest bit to me.

Get back in your padded cell.
Progs keep spewing these insults. Most of the craziness and insanity that goes on are Prog related. you make up terms on the other side like White Nationalists or White Christrian Nationalists which is crazy. We live with Nationalism most of our American history. Now it is a terrible thing. The more we globalize the poorer a growing percentage of Americans will get. China is a Communist government with an early style Capitalist production system. In a few decades they went from a poorer nation to 2nd behind our nation and will overtake us soon enough. They have nationalism in that they are protecting their growing markets. We did that at one time. And we were a free nation not a communist one.

Progs keep spewing these insults. Most of the craziness and insanity that goes on are Prog related. you make up terms on the other side like White Nationalists or White Christrian Nationalists which is crazy. We live with Nationalism most of our American history. Now it is a terrible thing. The more we globalize the poorer a growing percentage of Americans will get. China is a Communist government with an early style Capitalist production system. In a few decades they went from a poorer nation to 2nd behind our nation and will overtake us soon enough. They have nationalism in that they are protecting their growing markets. We did that at one time. And we were a free nation not a communist one.
It's not an insult. Get back in your padded cell. And then tell us what a communist is.

Forum List

Back