Time to destroy iran nuke weapons program

Iraq had the fucking things and moved 75% to Syria.. where they will now be used in their civil war...

The only thing Bush did wrong before the war started was keep warning Saddam...for several weeks. This gave them more than enough time to move the WMD. I remember watching the news and them showing convoys of trucks heading toward Syria! But no, they didn't have anything to hide! :cuckoo:

Excellent report. And,now Syria's using them at their disposal.remember caroljo,Assad and Saddam both belonged to the baath party.

The recruiting lamp is lit.

All you fuckers ready to go to war in Iran, sign up. To old? Sign your kids up.

If you can't, won't or are not able to do the fighting and the dying, stfu about going to war. Again.

Yes i'm too old...but my son is in the Army, has been since 2003 and has been to Iraq 3 times. He's fighting for you so you can be the idiot you are ... so YOU stfu.

If you can't, won't or are not able to do the fighting and the dying, stfu about going to war. Again.

Yes i'm too old...but my son is in the Army, has been since 2003 and has been to Iraq 3 times. He's fighting for you so you can be the idiot you are ... so YOU stfu.

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

The only thing Bush did wrong before the war started was keep warning Saddam...for several weeks. This gave them more than enough time to move the WMD.

Oh good fucking god. You got any proof of that bullshit? No? Why am I not surprised? Because you are making shit up. Surprise surprise.

Sometimes i don't get everything right....but i NEVER make shit up! Do a little searching yourself and you might get clue.

The recruiting lamp is lit. All you fuckers ready to go to war in Iran, sign up. To old? Sign your kids up. If you can't, won't or are not able to do the fighting and the dying, stfu about going to war. Again.

Ron Paul talking point #2, to be used when #1 ("keep the US out of foreign wars") doesn't work.

You're an unoriginal idiot. THe US military is to serve US interests, and I'll bet I served for alot longer than you did, fuckface.

This tool should be getting very quiet now...

Last edited:
Are y'all going to head over to Iran and get the party started? there is a resistance group in Western Iran called the Jundallah, they are mostly Baluchis, you guys should go join them.

He's fighting so that no one can be told to STFU. Didn't you know that? He fought for my right to say he shouldn't have been fighting at all. It's sad when people go to war and don't even realize why.

....and liquidate its fake, illegitimate regime of thugs and murderers.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/02/22/w...pectors-wont-visit-nuclear-sites.html?_r=2&hp

Nuclear Inspectors Say Their Mission to Iran Has Failed

"International nuclear inspectors reported Tuesday evening that their mission to Iran had failed, with Tehran blocking their access to a site the inspectors believe could have been used for tests on how to produce a nuclear weapon, and refusing to agree to a process for resolving questions about other “possible military dimensions” to its nuclear program."

================================================

It is obvious to all those with a brain (except our very own fake president, obama) that diplomacy is completely pointless at this time.

Only a military option can be used, and the termination of this awful, tyrannical regime of terrorists is required.

People after my own heart. Israel faces a second Holocaust,and people don't care.
....So, in-order-to "avoid" that, let's "light-up" the ENTIRE Middle East, huh????

I agree with Leon Panetta......If Israel insists on unilaterally-initiating a strike, against Iran.....they're ON THEIR OWN!!!!!

If you've got a "little Brother" who's all-the-time pickin' fights......'cause he knows you'll rush-in, every time, to save his ass......sometime (eventually), ya' gotta let him get a busted-nose, to let him know you're tired o' his half-assed antics!! Everyone-else, he's been screwin'-with, will get the message, as well.​

He's fighting so that no one can be told to STFU. Didn't you know that? He fought for my right to say he shouldn't have been fighting at all. It's sad when people go to war and don't even realize why.

No....he gives us the RIGHT to say it, doesn't mean you'll do it.

Liberals are convinced that if we permit muslims to destroy Israel, the muslims will thereafter be peaceful.

Liberals are convinced that when muslims say behead the infidels, they don't really mean it. It's more like a suggestion.

Liberals are convinced that if our interests are attacked or we have internal attacks and we do nothing muslims will simply give up in frustration and become atheist liberals.

Liberals are convinced that radical Islam can destroy the American way of life(i.e. conservatism), thus can be a great ally to their cause.

Onward propaganda soldiers
Marching us to war
With the Main Stream Media
Marching like before.

Forum List

Back