Time to go public with Soleimani attack intel

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?
Meaning libs want to know what we know and how we know it?

that should remain classified
Sources and methods should remain protected but the rest should be explained
Sometimes just telling what we know may reveal who we know it from
Wev already announced that we knew about an imminent attack. That’s known to the world. If there was an imminent attack then our enemy knows exactly what we are talking about. Saying what that attack was to justify the killing of Soleimani to the world is not compromising sources.

but after watching Pompeo dodge that question over and over in every one of his interviews it’s sending the message that there wasn’t a specific imminent attack.
I know the nature of iranian terrorism led by soleimani and thats reason enough for me

Its been reported he was responsible for the deaths of 600 servicemen since 2003

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

What part of “the rest” hasn’t been explained?
You ought to save face, stop playing games, beating around the bush...just say it...”I’m mad that Trump wins for good real Americans AGAIN...he should have given Nazi Pelosi the opportunity to say fuck you and fuck good real Americans AGAIN.”
I don’t see 4000 troop getting called on NYE to deploy to the Middle East to prepare for possible armed conflict or war something that is a big win for America. You might be fine with that gamble and lack of justification but I’m not.
I suspect they are there as an instant reaction force to an assault on a US embassy or military base
most likely true... that reenforces my point

Wev already announced that we knew about an imminent attack. That’s known to the world. If there was an imminent attack then our enemy knows exactly what we are talking about. Saying what that attack was to justify the killing of Soleimani to the world is not compromising sources.

but after watching Pompeo dodge that question over and over in every one of his interviews it’s sending the message that there wasn’t a specific imminent attack.
I know the nature of iranian terrorism led by soleimani and thats reason enough for me

Its been reported he was responsible for the deaths of 600 servicemen since 2003
ok then nail up the wanted dead or alive poster for him. If the search and destroy is on for this guy then great, run it through congress, talk to our allies. Discuss the reasoning for it and possible repercussions and make that call. That’s what we did for Saddam, it’s what we did for OBL.

That wasn’t done for Soleimani. it was a quick call bombing that was said to be a reaction to intel about an imminent attack. And you don’t care if that excuse was BS or not... you don’t think an explanation is appropriate... really?!

ok then nail up the wanted dead or alive poster for him. If the search and destroy is on for this guy then great, run it through congress, talk to our allies. Discuss the reasoning for it and possible repercussions and make that call. That’s what we did for Saddam, it’s what we did for OBL.

That wasn’t done for Soleimani. it was a quick call bombing that was said to be a reaction to intel about an imminent attack. And you don’t care if that excuse was BS or not... you don’t think an explanation is appropriate... really?!

Exactly. And if any other nation did what we just did, we'd condemn them as a barbaric, "rogue state".

Last edited:
Instead of protesting and trying to change the world, first win the war of evil within yourself. To make the world a better place, first do the things you have to do every day. And do them; do them every day.

Is that how obama dealt with osama bin laden?

or the hundreds of other drone strikes he authorized?

in one case he assassinated an American citizen and the mans young son with a drone

Ok I just saw a presser for Esper and some good steps we’re made. He said that Soleimani was in Baghdad planning an attack on US entities and that the attack was likely to happen within days. That’s a good start. He is briefing the gang of 8 today where they will see the classified intel and he will brief congress in a more general way tomorrow. This should have been done immediately after the attack. I have no clue why it wasn’t. We shall see how it all shakes out.

As for the after effects and how he responded to what’s going on in Iraq and Iran... well that’s a complete clusterfuck! Doesn’t sound like they know what the hell is going on.

Who cares how people feel about a terrorist leader, besides you?

Did we care about how Bin Laden’s followers felt?
my point has nothing to do with whether you care or not. Yet something else that goes right over your head. Where did you got your edication from cuz it ain’t workin tu guud
Who is talking about what I care about? You worrying about the feelings of the people following this terrorist is the topic.

Where was your rage when NK took out Otto W? After all wasn't NK one of the axix of evil?

Where was your rage when Turkey took out Jamal?

You must have supported both so selective of the far right.
I have no idea WTF those have to do with the topic, but I condemned both at the time.

Any more idiocy you would like to offer up for ridicule?
what does the killing of Otto and Jamaal have to do with this topic?? Well they are both example of foreign countries killing Americans citizens. Would you support drone bombing those responsible? The top generals of NK and SA... or perhaps Kim Jung or the Prince of Saudi Arabia? cause all we heard from trump was excuses for them and then praise for both those guys.
Khassoggi wasn't an American citizen, idiot.

Killing terrorists really triggers you.

Is that how obama dealt with osama bin laden?

or the hundreds of other drone strikes he authorized?

in one case he assassinated an American citizen and the mans young son with a drone
Yes that’s how he preceded with OBL and as far as I’ve seen they followed the law with the other strikes. I wasn’t paying attention at the time they killed the American boy, but I would have made a stink about that and demanded answers for sure. Nice distraction, it worked. Can we get back to the subject at hand now?

my point has nothing to do with whether you care or not. Yet something else that goes right over your head. Where did you got your edication from cuz it ain’t workin tu guud
Who is talking about what I care about? You worrying about the feelings of the people following this terrorist is the topic.

Where was your rage when NK took out Otto W? After all wasn't NK one of the axix of evil?

Where was your rage when Turkey took out Jamal?

You must have supported both so selective of the far right.
I have no idea WTF those have to do with the topic, but I condemned both at the time.

Any more idiocy you would like to offer up for ridicule?
what does the killing of Otto and Jamaal have to do with this topic?? Well they are both example of foreign countries killing Americans citizens. Would you support drone bombing those responsible? The top generals of NK and SA... or perhaps Kim Jung or the Prince of Saudi Arabia? cause all we heard from trump was excuses for them and then praise for both those guys.
Khassoggi wasn't an American citizen, idiot.
thats all you have to say?! Really??!! Haha. Otto was an American. Jamal was a legal Permian today resident in America with American citizen children... like it make any difference to my point. Wow, that was a desperate attempt to avoid the topic. Get it together man and stop playing the word games

Killing terrorists really triggers you.
Not at all... seeing four thousand troops headed over seas and Iran who we’ve worked so hard to get under control vow to attack us in retribution is concerning. It should be for you too

The "intel" about

JFK = 100% Zionist BULLSHIT
the USS Liberty = 100% Zionist BULLSHIT
RFK = 100% Zionist BULLSHIT
Vietnam = 100% Zionist BULLSHIT
MLK = 100% Zionist BULLSHIT
the Marines in Lebanon 1983 = 100% Zionist BULLSHIT
911 = 100% Zionist BULLSHIT
bin Laden = 100% Zionist BULLSHIT
ISIS = 100% Zionist BULLSHIT
Gadaffi = 100% Zionist BULLSHIT
Iran = 100% Zionist BULLSHIT

Maybe some day we will take notice that our "intel" has done nothing but lie to us in accordance with the wishes of the Likud Party....

The left wing media keeps saying this scumbag terrorist was a military. GENIUS.

Yet they don’t ever say why and how.

You gotta love how CNN is reporting on the fake mourners for the general.

The Iranian government is making their citizens do this for the photo opportunity.

They always do this crap.

Iran Pushes Qasem Soleimanis ‘Mourners’ to the Streets – CBD News
How do you know it’s all fake?

Iranian nationals have admitted as much whenever they have these crowds. The government makes the citizens participate.

Such good crowd control that 56 died mourning the death of a terrorist.

That’s sort of ironic.

You gotta love how CNN is reporting on the fake mourners for the general.

The Iranian government is making their citizens do this for the photo opportunity.

They always do this crap.

Iran Pushes Qasem Soleimanis ‘Mourners’ to the Streets – CBD News
How do you know it’s all fake?

Iranian nationals have admitted as much whenever they have these crowds. The government makes the citizens participate.

Such good crowd control that 56 died mourning the death of a terrorist.

That’s sort of ironic.
Iranian nationals? Do you know these people? What makes you trust them?

have you see live footage from these funerals?

How many of you have been dismissing the concern and saying that the potential war talk is hysteria? Cause right now there are cruise missiles being fired by Iran and US military bases in Iraq. We have 5000 troops over there. Let’s hope to god that none are injured.

you taking this seriously now?

How many of you have been dismissing the concern and saying that the potential war talk is hysteria? Cause right now there are cruise missiles being fired by Iran and US military bases in Iraq. We have 5000 troops over there. Let’s hope to god that none are injured.

you taking this seriously now?

I've never seen you this passionate over the wars we are already in over there,,,WHY???

Forum List

Back