Time to go public with Soleimani attack intel

It was impossible to objectively verify compliance with all the holes in the inspection regime. And yes, I prefer no deal over a bad deal that for all intents and purposes was unverifiable. And one that didn't address other violations that Iran was involved in, such as organizing their own terrorist militias outside their own country, sponsoring and arming other terrorist groups, and human rights abuses in their own and other countries.

it was a step in the right direction towards civility and diplomacy. It wasn’t an end all solution. It got our foot in the door and had specific terms that were verified and adhered to.

I disagree.

Well let me ask... what do you think of Trumps North Korea agenda?

He isn't doing any worse than other presidents. At least he isn't giving away the store the way some did, hoping for a change in direction.

Right but you know Trumps position don’t you? He wants them to denuke in exchange for lifting sanctions and entering the world markets with trade deals. That means money.
I even think he tweeted about the riches they would obtain. Isn’t it ironic to see that negotiation happening on one side and then all the attacks about the money Iran got during the deal with Obam? You have to see the irony, yes?
Sanctions isn't money being taken away. Sanctions are keeping businesses from doing business. No money allowed in by anyone. Sanctions.

No Intel Needed.

General Soleimani was the terrorist leader of the Iranian IRCG QUD Force, an officially designated terrorist organization. He is credited with well over 500 US soldiers' deaths and the wounding of many more, with the deaths and wounding of US civilians, and with thousands of murders of civilian men, women, and children. Most recently, by his order, a rocket attack was launched against one of our bases, killing a US contractor and wounding others...AND...an attack was conducted on a US Embassy.

The United States has been targeting and taking out terrorists and terrorist leaders since 9/12/01. Every time Al Qaeda or ISIS simply announces a successor to their former terrorist leader the United States elevates the individual to the top of the 'kill' list...and the majority of them had far less blood on their hands than Soleimani.

Regarding al-Aulaqi, the terrorist killed in a President Obama drone strike, Democrats declared:

'Mr. al-Aulaqi [sic] clearly made a conscious decision to join an organized fighting force that was (and is) engaged in planning and carrying out attacks against the United States,” the senators wrote. “By taking on a leadership role in this organization, involving himself in ongoing operational planning against the United States, and demonstrating the capacity and intent to carry out these operations, he made himself a legitimate target for military action... We do not believe al-Awlaki’s citizenship provides a basis for concluding that he is immune from a use of force abroad”'

Likewise, General Soleimani made a conscious choice to be not only a part of the IRCG but to be its leader. He personally carried out and directed attacks against the United states and US citizens. By choosing and doing these things he made himself a legitimate target for military action...according to DEMOCRATS!

So snowflakes can stop with the whole BS narrative that if there is not ENOUGH 'just cause' in the way of sufficient Intel of an imminent attack directed by Soleimani that Trump has to answer to THEM.

View attachment 298850
Your 'cartoon' makes no sense. What do you not get about Democrats declaring al-Alaqui made himself a target by choosing to be the head of terrorist organization that targeted and killed Americans, that this was all that was needed to target and take him down? What do you not understand that their argument applies to Soleimani?

I guess you bought Obama's, Jonathon Gruber's, and the DNC's BS, but let me shed some light of truth on you:

You are NOT 'special'. You are not 'unique', like each fragile, soft snowflake that falls to earth. There are no 'special rules' that apply ONLY to you and other 'snowflakes'. You are not above the laws and the BS you try to impose on and hold others to. The same arguments Democrats and snowflakes made in defense of Barry, who bragged about having his own personal drone assassination program - that targeted and killed US citizens - applies now. Barry set the precedence.

Have a nice day.

Pakistan knew nothing about Obama’s violation of their airspace to assassinate Bin Laden.

Wrong again, at least you are consistent.

Pakistan army knew about operation against Osama bin Laden

Pakistani officials have told GlobalPost that the Pakistani army had full knowledge of the U.S. raid that led to the death of Osama bin Laden and that it played a larger role in the operation than previously acknowledged.
Anonymous sources supposedly from Pakistan?

You think that trumps the official position of the Pakistani govt?

Hehe.

Post a link little man...all you have is empty talk
How about the comments of Obama’s right hand man, not some made up anonymous source.

Panetta explains why US didn't alert Pakistan of bin Laden raid

You lose again, Halfwit.

Leon Panetta....:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

And of course you just blindly accept what the government tells you, that is what all big government statist do.

Look beyond the "official story" and find the truth...

Hmmmm.......................

Let's compare sources....I have Obama's right hand man. A guy who was there for the entire situation stating the official US position, one backed by the Pakistani govt.

You have..........um...............unnamed sources from an opinion piece. In short, you have nothing.

And you claim all I have is "empty talk"?:21:

So, you are equating McMaster with the scum leader of a designated terrorist organization? I expect no better from America hating fuckwits.
im equating the way we feel about McMaster with the way Iranian people appear to feel about Soleimani... did you not understand that. Do I need to explain everything to you like a grade schooler?
Who cares how people feel about a terrorist leader, besides you?

Did we care about how Bin Laden’s followers felt?
my point has nothing to do with whether you care or not. Yet something else that goes right over your head. Where did you got your edication from cuz it ain’t workin tu guud
Who is talking about what I care about? You worrying about the feelings of the people following this terrorist is the topic.

Where was your rage when NK took out Otto W? After all wasn't NK one of the axix of evil?

Where was your rage when Turkey took out Jamal?

You must have supported both so selective of the far right.
I have no idea WTF those have to do with the topic, but I condemned both at the time.

Any more idiocy you would like to offer up for ridicule?

Wrong again, at least you are consistent.

Pakistan army knew about operation against Osama bin Laden

Pakistani officials have told GlobalPost that the Pakistani army had full knowledge of the U.S. raid that led to the death of Osama bin Laden and that it played a larger role in the operation than previously acknowledged.

Hehe.

How about the comments of Obama’s right hand man, not some made up anonymous source.

You lose again, Halfwit.

And of course you just blindly accept what the government tells you, that is what all big government statist do.

Let's compare sources....I have Obama's right hand man. A guy who was there for the entire situation stating the official US position, one backed by the Pakistani govt.

You have..........um...............unnamed sources from an opinion piece. In short, you have nothing.

I did not know you were such a huge Obama supporter. Guess you love the government no
matter who is in charge

Hehe.

You lose again, Halfwit.

I did not know you were such a huge Obama supporter. Guess you love the government no
matter who is in charge
Wrong on both counts.

No you are making shit up because you have nothing. Typical.

You lose again, Halfwit.

matter who is in charge
Wrong on both counts.

Yet here you are touting Obama’s right hand man as irrefutable proof. Have you ever questioned the government even once in your adult life?

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?
Meaning libs want to know what we know and how we know it?

that should remain classified
Sources and methods should remain protected but the rest should be explained

After watching the public reaction to Soleimani’s murder followed by vows of revenge by Iran, we are apparently on the brink of war. At this point it seems obvious that we need to go public with the intel we have showing the imminent attack that was being planned against Americans.

This intel should clearly show the world that Soleimani was a clear and present danger and we had no choice but to go outside of protocol and assassinate him. Do you agree? Thoughts?

What part of “the rest” hasn’t been explained?
You ought to save face, stop playing games, beating around the bush...just say it...”I’m mad that Trump wins for good real Americans AGAIN...he should have given Nazi Pelosi the opportunity to say fuck you and fuck good real Americans AGAIN.”

You lose again, Halfwit.

matter who is in charge
Wrong on both counts.

Yet here you are touting Obama’s right hand man as irrefutable proof. Have you ever questioned the government even once in your adult life?
More bullshit by you.

I presented evidence and a real source stating the official version of both countries. You presented............um, nothing.

matter who is in charge
Wrong on both counts.

More bullshit by you.

I presented evidence and a real source stating the official version of both countries. You presented............um, nothing.

I presented the other side of the story. But you would never even think of doubting the official version...your government would never lie to you...

Sometimes just telling what we know may reveal who we know it from

matter who is in charge
Wrong on both counts.

More bullshit by you.

I presented the other side of the story. But you would never even think of doubting the official version...your government would never lie to you...
The other side of the story? You presented a fantasy based on nothing.

82512850_137963084329050_1815458100216332288_n.jpg

You ought to save face, stop playing games, beating around the bush...just say it...”I’m mad that Trump wins for good real Americans AGAIN...he should have given Nazi Pelosi the opportunity to say fuck you and fuck good real Americans AGAIN.”
I don’t see 4000 troop getting called on NYE to deploy to the Middle East to prepare for possible armed conflict or war something that is a big win for America. You might be fine with that gamble and lack of justification but I’m not.

Sometimes just telling what we know may reveal who we know it from
Wev already announced that we knew about an imminent attack. That’s known to the world. If there was an imminent attack then our enemy knows exactly what we are talking about. Saying what that attack was to justify the killing of Soleimani to the world is not compromising sources.

but after watching Pompeo dodge that question over and over in every one of his interviews it’s sending the message that there wasn’t a specific imminent attack.

im equating the way we feel about McMaster with the way Iranian people appear to feel about Soleimani... did you not understand that. Do I need to explain everything to you like a grade schooler?
Who cares how people feel about a terrorist leader, besides you?

Did we care about how Bin Laden’s followers felt?
my point has nothing to do with whether you care or not. Yet something else that goes right over your head. Where did you got your edication from cuz it ain’t workin tu guud
Who is talking about what I care about? You worrying about the feelings of the people following this terrorist is the topic.

Where was your rage when NK took out Otto W? After all wasn't NK one of the axix of evil?

Where was your rage when Turkey took out Jamal?

You must have supported both so selective of the far right.
I have no idea WTF those have to do with the topic, but I condemned both at the time.

Any more idiocy you would like to offer up for ridicule?
what does the killing of Otto and Jamaal have to do with this topic?? Well they are both example of foreign countries killing Americans citizens. Would you support drone bombing those responsible? The top generals of NK and SA... or perhaps Kim Jung or the Prince of Saudi Arabia? cause all we heard from trump was excuses for them and then praise for both those guys.

I don’t see 4000 troop getting called on NYE to deploy to the Middle East to prepare for possible armed conflict or war something that is a big win for America. You might be fine with that gamble and lack of justification but I’m not.
I suspect they are there as an instant reaction force to an assault on a US embassy or military base

Forum List

Back