Time to panic?: Romney takes eight point lead over obama

I wonder what the figures would be if the soley took a poll of the 47 Million struggling Americans, most that would rather work than live off of food stamps.

How many jobs have the Republicans created in the last four years?

How many times have the Republicans been in charge in the last four years asswipe?

We have Republican Governors in the majority of states.......Where are the jobs?

I wonder what the figures would be if the soley took a poll of the 47 Million struggling Americans, most that would rather work than live off of food stamps.

Employers make jobs. Not Congress. Not the President. Not Dims. Not Republicans.

Actually, consumer demand creates jobs.

Which is why these austerity measures are failing miserably.

Employers make jobs. Not Congress. Not the President. Not Dims. Not Republicans.

Actually, no. There is no demand for products which employers/producers/service-providers/manufacturers are not willing to make. And they aren't willing to make products or provide services when they are too drowned in mindless bureaucratic red tape and when even paying their taxes amounts to endless paperwork.

But to the extent that employers/producers/service-providers/manufacturers are willing to assume that burden, the government is the obstacle, not the solution.

Thus, Dims and Republicans and Congress and the President do NOT EVER create jobs. They CAN perhaps lower some barriers and make the economic atmosphere more conducive, but they still don't crate jobs. The actual producers of wealth, not the leeches (i.e., government types) create jobs.

Actually, no. There is no demand for products which employers/producers/service-providers/manufacturers are not willing to make. And they aren't willing to make products or provide services when they are too drowned in mindless bureaucratic red tape and when even paying their taxes amounts to endless paperwork.

But to the extent that employers/producers/service-providers/manufacturers are willing to assume that burden, the government is the obstacle, not the solution.

Thus, Dims and Republicans and Congress and the President do NOT EVER create jobs. They CAN perhaps lower some barriers and make the economic atmosphere more conducive, but they still don't crate jobs. The actual producers of wealth, not the leeches (i.e., government types) create jobs.

Free market is the only way to go. Government's purpose has always been to foster commerce and stay the hell out of the way.

Actually, consumer demand creates jobs. .

No it doesn't, dipstick. There is plenty of demand in Africa. Where are the jobs?

[Which is why these austerity measures are failing miserably.

It never fails. It is just never tried.

Austerity means cutting government spending, not raising taxes. Austerity means those sucking on the government tit have to tighten their belts, not taxpayers.

There is almost no chance that the incumbent will win re-election. Salt Peter is posting based on wishful thinking alone.

You don't study political history do you? You are the one wishing. Romney is the new McCain and he doesn't have the numbers and he never will. The electoral map is all that matters.

The electoral map is not static, you silly little man.

:lol:

Here, stop talking about studying history and try to learn something for a change!

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

Never said it was static. But Romney doesn't have the voters. Not enough white men to put Romney over the top. Watch and learn.

We have Republican Governors in the majority of states.......Where are the jobs?

In Michigan, which had a Democrat prior to now, we have recovered at a much faster rate than many other states. Thanks for asking.

Gee....that auto bailout you begged for didn't help?

We are recovering faster. Are you really being that dense this evening? If you actually ever bothered to read some of my posts on the subject, you would know I was against the bailout. You got nothing.

You don't study political history do you? You are the one wishing. Romney is the new McCain and he doesn't have the numbers and he never will. The electoral map is all that matters.

The electoral map is not static, you silly little man.

:lol:

Here, stop talking about studying history and try to learn something for a change!

2012 Presidential Election Interactive Map and History of the Electoral College

Never said it was static. But Romney doesn't have the voters. Not enough white men to put Romney over the top. Watch and learn.

I understand your pathetic need to put everything in terms of "race," but this time around, you fail because the newness of voting for a black man has worn off.

Had he proved to be even marginally good at his job, he'd be rewarded with votes for re-election. But since he sucks big time as President -- a nearly complete ass-clown FLOP -- he will not be getting those "hey this feels good" votes.

He is going down like a cheap whore. Lower than your IQ.

In Michigan, which had a Democrat prior to now, we have recovered at a much faster rate than many other states. Thanks for asking.

We are recovering faster. Are you really being that dense this evening? If you actually ever bothered to read some of my posts on the subject, you would know I was against the bailout. You got nothing.

Against the bailout but bragging about a resurgence of jobs in Michigan

You must be Republican

Against the bailout but bragging about a resurgence of jobs in Michigan

You must be Republican

You seem quite sure that the jobs created were auto related. Check your facts first.

In four's time, Obama still hasn't got us back to where we were before he took office. Inflation could come roaring back at any moment with his runaway spending. He has done nothing but set us up for another recession.

Forum List

Back