Tina Fey says show her the cojones!

BTW, ever seen Tina Fey's midget husband?
sm0_zps2de1c26b.gif

Tina+Fey+husband.jpg

That dog!

You can freak out over Sarah all day long. Kind of like the psychosis you lefties get when the names of Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Meghan Kelly, and others are mentioned. You begin to shriek in that high, whiny voice, run around and spit all over yourselves screaming, "RACIST! HOMOPHOBE! WAR ON WOMEN! LET THE BROTHERS GO!." No one listens anymore to you dude. It's tiresome and you look stupid. Perhaps because you are.

Dude, Palin is a beautiful woman. She has her own viewpoint, isn't afraid to say it and knows how to wield a 30-06 with a scope and wear camo. She looks better in a pair of jeans or in an evening gown than 99.9% of alleged female politicians from either party and I have a feeling she's just kind of cool to hang out with as well. I wouldn't vote for her as President (I don't think), but she's got enough brains to figure out that Barry is an utter and complete amateur fool. You haven't...

now we see how a man like Obama can get elected

this is the level of maturity in the Democrat base

now we see how a man like Obama can get elected

this is the level of maturity in the Democrat base

It took the public schools 30 years to produce a fraud like Obozo.....these kids don't know anything but how to tweet and like on FB. There's no reason to expect it to end anytime soon either....we either close the schools, fire every admin and teacher in them and start over or expect this to get worse.

More inflammatory garbage from the left, the ones who claim to be fighting the mythological war on women.

And here it is in politics rather than the rubber room.

Says the race hustler.

Can you even vote? Why do you care?

Forum List

Back