Tips For Being An Unarmed Black Teen

You missed one CC. Let me help

Act like a productive human being that respects others at least as much as you expect others to respect you and you will be fine.

Glad I could help.

You're right, If the cop would've fucked him up after getting injured you wouldnt hear a peep out of me. But 6 shots to respond to a punch is a little loopsided. Or maybe its totally equal...who knows /sarcasm

Sorry I don't view foreign media. They have neither the knowledge nor the understanding of what America is supposed to be about.

Besides, the moment he refused to follow the officer's orders he deserved to be shot so far as I'm cconcern

And according to you, DWI is a capital crime...

Why then is the officer on ADMINSTRATIVE leave, not medical? Why do the videos of him, right after the shooting, show no obvious injury? Why did even the FPD* state he was devestated, never mentioning an physical injury?

*I see the fault here with FPD, lack of training, proven misstatements already.
In all officer involved shootings the officer is on administrative leave. Whether or not there is an injury. Whether he had a visible injury or an internal injury, his eyesocket was smashed. That is incontrovertible. As far as not mentioning it, the reason is obvious. The video of Brown assaulting the clerk was already called a smear and "inflamed" the crowd. Information released about an injury to the officer would have driven them into a frenzy.

He didn't run away. He walked away thinking the fight was over then came back to finish the job when he realized it wasn't done.
I don't even think he walked away. The witnesses that say he fled or ran or even turn away are not credible in any stretch of the imagination. I don't think this kid ever turned his back on the cop to begin with.

You're right, If the cop would've fucked him up after getting injured you wouldnt hear a peep out of me. But 6 shots to respond to a punch is a little loopsided. Or maybe its totally equal...who knows /sarcasm

You are making assumptions. We do not have all the facts.

Cops are trained to keep firing until the subject is on the ground. If those first shots were to the arm and did not stop the subject's attack, shots to the head were justified

Do you really believe that someone would run away from a cop that shot at them. Then turn around after being a distance away and then charge the cop like a bull?

Fight or Flight didnt kick in? He decided to Fight, flight then fight a loaded gun?

He must be all kinds of krazy...or just people who believe that are

Yes, he was crazy. His actions prove it. Instead of simply shoplifting those cigars, he didn't care if the shop owner saw him. Instead of running away, he walked away, right down the middle of a street. Instead of getting on the sidewalk as the cop requested, he told the cop he wouldn't.

Now, are you seriously going to contend that what he did wasn't logical? Tell me where ANYTHING he did to that point was logical, then we can talk.

Mark

You are making assumptions. We do not have all the facts.

Cops are trained to keep firing until the subject is on the ground. If those first shots were to the arm and did not stop the subject's attack, shots to the head were justified

Everyone here is making assumptions. Whats the diff?

So he fought him, ran then decided to fight him again after changing his mind the first time?

Can you imagine someone hitting a cop, running then doing a 180 to charge them. Its so fucking stupid that its insane. Goes against all types of logic lol

So much for you waiting for the facts to come out before you judge. Loser, unhappy, pathetic, left wing, hacks like yourself just can't help themselves. Have a shitty day, moron.

Yes, he was crazy. His actions prove it. Instead of simply shoplifting those cigars, he didn't care if the shop owner saw him. Instead of running away, he walked away, right down the middle of a street. Instead of getting on the sidewalk as the cop requested, he told the cop he wouldn't.

Now, are you seriously going to contend that what he did wasn't logical? Tell me where ANYTHING he did to that point was logical, then we can talk.

Mark

Oh this must be a response based on guesses unless you dont care that the shop owner never said it was Brown. It was a big black guy and the liberal media said its "allegedly Brown".

Illogical or not even a crazy person knows the power of a gun and likes to live. Pretending like stealing means someone will charge a gun or not walking on the sidewalk is just like running at someone with a gun is stupid.

Also, not even the police said he charged the officer. I guess someones word on a radio station is good enough huh? Who was that person? IDK but lets believe them because it feels good

So much for you waiting for the facts to come out before you judge. Loser, unhappy, pathetic, left wing, hacks like yourself just can't help themselves. Have a shitty day, moron.

Can you send me a bag of your tears while you're at it?

Why then is the officer on ADMINSTRATIVE leave, not medical? Why do the videos of him, right after the shooting, show no obvious injury? Why did even the FPD* state he was devestated, never mentioning an physical injury?

*I see the fault here with FPD, lack of training, proven misstatements already.
Why are you incapable of telling the truth. The officers injury was mentioned several times at the first press conference.

Could be due to the fact that there are far more blacks in Ferguson than there are whites.
  • Black alone - 13,753 (64.9%)
  • White alone - 6,494 (30.6%)
  • Two or more races - 437 (2.1%)

Read more: Ferguson, Missouri (MO 63031) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders

Forum List

Back