Tips For Being An Unarmed Black Teen

If he had any common sense or logic he wouldn't have assaulted the cop to begin with.

Thats true if that happened but to charge a pistol is super illogical and goes against the fight or flight response. Again illogical

How about some tips for white boys? You do know that whites are slaughtered at twice the number as blacks??? Maybe 1# never go into the black area!

stop crying about it and make one up. Or keep crying about it

I have a great rule for young black men. Actually, it is a great rule for all blacks, young or old, male or female.

Get as angry when your young men are gunned down by other blacks as you do when they are gunned down by cops. Because they are 100x more likely to get gunned down by one of their own.

Well you do understand the anger when someone who is supposed to protect you doesnt, right? Its just human nature. Like when a priest rapes a kid...people get really mad because the priest abused his power...

Or maybe its just those crazy blacks...who knows

Thats true if that happened but to charge a pistol is super illogical and goes against the fight or flight response. Again illogical

Punching a cop hard enough to SHATTER his eye socket is illogical as well. Somehow I doubt the Big {Turd} Mike Brown used a whole lot of logic in his life. Violence, and the threat of it, but not logic. He learned that guns are a serious force multiplier the hard way.

Piece of shit.

1. Don't charge a officer
2. Don't loot a store

Seriously...You support crime. Trash like you are why so many blacks die. Also twice as many whites are killed every year by you fucking blacks. Want to talk asshole?

Your funny bone is missing or broken?

How about some tips for white boys? You do know that whites are slaughtered at twice the number as blacks??? Maybe 1# never go into the black area!

Do you have a link for that? The numbers I have seen show blacks constitute around half the victims of murders, despite the fact that they are only 13% of the population.

Well you do understand the anger when someone who is supposed to protect you doesnt, right? Its just human nature. Like when a priest rapes a kid...people get really mad because the priest abused his power...

Or maybe its just those crazy blacks...who knows

I agree wholeheartedly! I think cops MUST be held to a higher standard.

But that does not mean the criminal murders should be just brushed aside as a fact of life.

did you read? They arrest more blacks while whites commit more crimes

No, they don't. Whites have a higher incident of "contraband" than their percent population would indicate. I assume by "contraband", they're referring to drugs, and I would bet dollars to donuts that the cops are busting meth heads, a predominantly white drug. While a problem, of course, that's just a portion of crime, and since meth heads aren't too terribly difficult to spot, they're able to make more accurate hits in the white population.

In all fairness, these tips don't address the perils of encountering lighter skinned males who are suffering from Low T, especially in "Stand Yer Ground" states.

You missed one CC. Let me help

Act like a productive human being that respects others at least as much as you expect others to respect you and you will be fine.

Glad I could help.

With riots raging in Ferguson, MO following the shooting death by police of an unarmed African-American youth, the nation has turned its eyes toward social injustice and the continuing crisis of race relations. Here are The Onion’s tips for being an unarmed black teen in America:

• Shy away from dangerous, heavily policed areas.
  • Avoid swaggering or any other confident behavior that suggests you are not completely subjugated.
  • Be sure not to pick up any object that could be perceived by a police officer as a firearm, such as a cell phone, a food item, or nothing.
  • Explain in clear and logical terms that you do not enjoy being shot, and would prefer that it not happen.
  • Don’t let society stereotype you as a petty criminal. Remember that you can be seen as so much more, from an armed robbery suspect, to a rape suspect, to a murder suspect.
  • Try to see it from a police officer’s point of view: You may be unarmed, but you’re also black.
  • Avoid wearing clothing associated with the gang lifestyle, such as shirts and pants.
  • Revel in the fact that by simply existing, you exert a threatening presence over the nation’s police force.
  • Be as polite and straightforward as possible when police officers are kicking the shit out of you.

Be sure not to do these things and you wont get beat up. Unless the officer had a bad day or something

FYI blacks are not more threatening than whites or hispanics, just seemingly dumber

In all fairness, these tips don't address the perils of encountering lighter skinned males who are suffering from Low T, especially in "Stand Yer Ground" states.
I'll have to defer to your superior experience and knowledge of how "low t" males act...Who am I to argue with an expert?

FYI blacks are not more threatening than whites or hispanics, just seemingly dumber
Maybe they aren't more "threatening" but they are more prone to criminality. Negroes commit over HALF of ALL violent crime in the u.s. despite only making up 13% of the population.

The flight instinct never kicked in. He thought the cop was dealt with after having his head caved in. Once he realized the cop wasn't out of the fight he came back to finish the job, but he brought his fists to a gunfight. OOPS!!!!!

The video of the officer walking shows otherwise. UK Daily Mail if you wish to view it, he is not holding his head, appears to have NO INJURIES.

Last edited:
The video of the officer walking shows otherwise. UK Daily Mail if you wish to view it, he is not holding his head, appears to have NO INJURIES.

Sorry I don't view foreign media. They have neither the knowledge nor the understanding of what America is supposed to be about.

Besides, the moment he refused to follow the officer's orders he deserved to be shot so far as I'm cconcern

Forum List

Back