Tips For Being An Unarmed Black Teen

You're right, If the cop would've fucked him up after getting injured you wouldnt hear a peep out of me. But 6 shots to respond to a punch is a little loopsided. Or maybe its totally equal...who knows /sarcasm

If the reports from the twelve additional witnesses are true, and after breaking the LEOs eye socket he then rushed back toward the officer, then the shooting was justified.

Be honest, you would have put the man down too.

If the reports from the twelve additional witnesses are true, and after breaking the LEOs eye socket he then rushed back toward the officer, then the shooting was justified.

Be honest, you would have put the man down too.

Rushing back towards the officer is said by whom?

So he fought him, ran then decided to fight him again after changing his mind the first time?

Can you imagine someone hitting a cop, running then doing a 180 to charge them. Its so fucking stupid that its insane. Goes against all types of logic lol

Well you seem to have no trouble believing that a cop just walked up to a kid on the sidewalk and shot him dead.

Seems logic, especially yours, has taken a vacation.

Well you seem to have no trouble believing that a cop just walked up to a kid on the sidewalk and shot him dead.

Seems logic, especially yours, has taken a vacation.

Except thats not what I said at all but please continue fighting imaginary things said by me

Implicitly it is. There is no other explanation.

Mark
I agree. Thats exactly what he said. He seems to have no trouble believing that an LEO just shot that kid down in cold blood.

He's quick to point out logic unless it applies to the LEO

I agree. Thats exactly what he said. He seems to have no trouble believing that an LEO just shot that kid down in cold blood.

Ook Claudette continue arguing against what you want me to say. Thats seems to be the norm going around anyways. When you want to talk about what I actually said (not implicitly) holla at me

Well, maybe.

There's no way of knowing what they actually believe. This is about gaining further political advantage, about getting as many people as possible to believe that this was a cold-blooded murder, and that's what they're going to push.

The PC Police don't care what actually happened.

Well, maybe.

There's no way of knowing what they actually believe. This is about gaining further political advantage, about getting as many people as possible to believe that this was a cold-blooded murder, and that's what they're going to push.

Correction: the liberals don't care

Well, maybe.

There's no way of knowing what they actually believe.

I've always found that if you listen to the person about what they believe is a good start.

This is about gaining further political advantage, about getting as many people as possible to believe that this was a cold-blooded murder, and that's what they're going to push.

So much for There's no way of knowing what they actually believe

I've always found that if you listen to the person about what they believe is a good start.

I'll try to make this even more simple for you.

You may believe that it was murder. You may not. Who knows, regardless of what you say.

But you don't care what actually happened, you're going to push your agenda, because your partisan ideology is your top priority.

I hope that helps.

Could be due to the fact that there are far more blacks in Ferguson than there are whites.
  • Black alone - 13,753 (64.9%)
  • White alone - 6,494 (30.6%)
  • Two or more races - 437 (2.1%)

Read more: Ferguson, Missouri (MO 63031) profile: population, maps, real estate, averages, homes, statistics, relocation, travel, jobs, hospitals, schools, crime, moving, houses, news, sex offenders

Don't forget the age disparity. While I have no numbers I live NEAR Ferguson.

The white population there is generally old. Old like Clint Eastwood in that one movie. 20 year olds commit more crimes than 60 year olds.

You may believe that it was murder. You may not. Who knows, regardless of what you say.
But you don't care what actually happened, you're going to push your agenda, because your partisan ideology is your top priority.
I hope that helps.

Is this how you feel better about not acutally debating people? By determining you already know what the other person is thinking?

I'll say it again: I've always found that if you listen to the person about what they believe is a good start.

I hope that helps.

Is this how you feel better about not acutally debating people? By determining you already know what the other person is thinking?

I'll say it again: I've always found that if you listen to the person about what they believe is a good start.

I see.

So when right wing partisan ideologues say something, you just believe it out of hand, every time.

Too funny.

Forum List

Back