Tips For Being An Unarmed Black Teen

I've always found that if you listen to the person about what they believe is a good start.

So much for There's no way of knowing what they actually believe

I'll try to make this even more simple for you.
You may believe that it was murder. You may not. Who knows, regardless of what you say.
But you don't care what actually happened, you're going to push your agenda, because your partisan ideology is your top priority.
I hope that helps.

Is this how you feel better about not acutally debating people? By determining you already know what the other person is thinking?

I'll say it again: I've always found that if you listen to the person about what they believe is a good start.

I see.

So when right wing partisan ideologues say something, you just believe it out of hand, every time.

Too funny.

That is funny. I should do like you do and dont ask what you believe and make it up because thats how you listen to people. I'm taking notes

With riots raging in Ferguson, MO following the shooting death by police of an unarmed African-American youth, the nation has turned its eyes toward social injustice and the continuing crisis of race relations. Here are The Onion’s tips for being an unarmed black teen in America:

• Shy away from dangerous, heavily policed areas.
  • Avoid swaggering or any other confident behavior that suggests you are not completely subjugated.
  • Be sure not to pick up any object that could be perceived by a police officer as a firearm, such as a cell phone, a food item, or nothing.
  • Explain in clear and logical terms that you do not enjoy being shot, and would prefer that it not happen.
  • Don’t let society stereotype you as a petty criminal. Remember that you can be seen as so much more, from an armed robbery suspect, to a rape suspect, to a murder suspect.
  • Try to see it from a police officer’s point of view: You may be unarmed, but you’re also black.
  • Avoid wearing clothing associated with the gang lifestyle, such as shirts and pants.
  • Revel in the fact that by simply existing, you exert a threatening presence over the nation’s police force.
  • Be as polite and straightforward as possible when police officers are kicking the shit out of you.

Be sure not to do these things and you wont get beat up. Unless the officer had a bad day or something
Oh, so cute! The ONION! What a mature source of information.

Because they commit more crimes? Maybe, just maybe the liberal side of statistical analysis will someday come to realize this as a possibility. However, they are too busy seeking ammunition to support their contention that all police actions are based on prejudice and racism.

When the population is more than 70% black why wouldn't they be stopped more than the 30% white minority population?
Add to this the likelihood that criminals per capita is a larger number amongst blacks than whites and you have a more clear explanation of the disparity in arrests.

did you read? They arrest more blacks while whites commit more crimes
You have evidence of this ridiculous claim?

You can you know, read the stats instead of defending stuff that you dont know what it says...just sayin
Show me some reliable stats and links to their sources.....just sayin'...

Piece of shit.

1. Don't charge a officer
2. Don't loot a store

Seriously...You support crime. Trash like you are why so many blacks die. Also twice as many whites are killed every year by you fucking blacks. Want to talk asshole?

Oooh, man your skin is awfully thin. Be careful, with kleenex like that you could bleed to death through your pores.

Sucks to be in a group where individuals are far more likely to commit street crimes than other groups.

Remember the famous bank robber Willie Sutton, when asked why he robbed banks, he replied simply "That's where the money is".

Ask a cop in a big city why he/she patrols more in black neighborhoods than in other neighborhoods.

You can guess the rest.

Better yet, check out the budget for poor municipalities like Ferguson and then guess how much a police officer gets paid. And then realize they are hiring from the lower 20% of the police academy's graduating class because those guys don't even expect to get a job and will take shit for pay. Garbage in...garbage out.

Forum List

Back