• Other (Please explain)

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Smilebong

Gold Member
Jul 1, 2013
Cold Cold North Country
I work in a National Command Center and we are required to have CNN HLN and Weather Channel on all the time on 52" Flat screen tv's.

When the Jody Arias trial was on, we had to sit through the entire thing. I got so sick of it. Now all that is on is Zimmerman.

There is a major country that just had a coup and they are showing the Zimmerman trial.

Is anyone else tired of it already?

I work in a National Command Center and we are required to have CNN HLN and Weather Channel on all the time on 52" Flat screen tv's.

When the Jody Arias trial was on, we had to sit through the entire thing. I got so sick of it. Now all that is on is Zimmerman.

There is a major country that just had a coup and they are showing the Zimmerman trial.

i dont watch TV unless its got sex and mindless violence.....

Egypt has a coup, and will more likely than not install an Islamist dictator. It's pointless to pay any attention to a country who doesn't know how to walk on it's own two feet.

I am transfixed on the Zimmerman trial. This man has been through a hell he wasn't supposed to go through. He has been used as a political whipping boy for over a year and a half by the left wing. I want him to be acquitted, as to make each and every person who called him a racist murdering cop wannabe, eat their words.

Last edited:
Egypt has a coup, and will more likely than not install an Islamist dictator. It's pointless to pay any attention a country who doesn't know how to walk on it's own two feet.

I am transfixed on the Zimmerman trial. This man has been through a hell he wasn't supposed to go through. He is being used as a political whipping boy for over a year and a half by the left wing. I want him to be acquitted, as to make each and every person who called him a racist murdering cop wannabe, eat their words.

Some of what you say makes sense, but I am still tired of it already.

Egypt has a coup, and will more likely than not install an Islamist dictator. It's pointless to pay any attention a country who doesn't know how to walk on it's own two feet.

I am transfixed on the Zimmerman trial. This man has been through a hell he wasn't supposed to go through. He is being used as a political whipping boy for over a year and a half by the left wing. I want him to be acquitted, as to make each and every person who called him a racist murdering cop wannabe, eat their words.

Chemical imbalance makes sense?

What I got sick of was all the spin prior to the trial. It's the talking heads spouting opinions one way or the other that gets old. If we just had brief and factual updates from the trial itself, I doubt people would be so sick of it. It's the loud mouths who already formed an opinion before all facts were in that wear my patience thin.

I hope the jurors make their decision based on facts and nothing else. From what I've seen, there is a great deal of reasonable doubt.

With all the media attention and certain leaders getting involved to fuel the racial tensions, I suspect there will be riots if Zimmerman is acquitted. The race baiters always appeal to the least sophisticated and easily get them riled. It's sad that some people cannot express themselves in a calm manner and only know how to protest through violence. People like that are far, far worse than the likes of Zimmerman because they have a lot of anger all the time and are looking for an excuse to release it.

Chemical imbalance makes sense?

Shut the fuck up troll.

The trial is pathetic. There are so many crimes like this that happen every day that never receive any attention.

The fact that it matters so much to the average U.S. citizen is a sad indicator of how stupid this country is and how much the media controls the minds of weak losers.

That said, I would love t o see the apes riot if only to reinforce the fact that this country a failed state.

Egypt has a coup, and will more likely than not install an Islamist dictator. It's pointless to pay any attention to a country who doesn't know how to walk on it's own two feet.

I am transfixed on the Zimmerman trial. This man has been through a hell he wasn't supposed to go through. He has been used as a political whipping boy for over a year and a half by the left wing. I want him to be acquitted, as to make each and every person who called him a racist murdering cop wannabe, eat their words.

You’re of course entitled to your subjective, partisan, inaccurate, and paranoid beliefs, but there’s no evidence in support of any of this.

Zimmerman’s arrest and trial are perfectly appropriate given the facts of the case.

It’s this sort of political nonsense that’s tiresome about the Zimmerman trial.

You’re of course entitled to your subjective, partisan, inaccurate, and paranoid beliefs, but there’s no evidence in support of any of this.

Zimmerman’s arrest and trial are perfectly appropriate given the facts of the case.

This is what is tiresome about the kangaroo court "trial"
Zimmerman Prosecutor Angela Corey Criminally Indicted By Citizens' Grand Jury For Allegedly Falsifying Arrest Warrant And Complaint - Yahoo! Finance

This should have never been a "trial" in the first place.

Yeah I know you have a hatred for "private property"

And of course,
Ya' pinko faggots really, really, absolutely hate!
"self defense".

Next on the agenda is...

Last edited:
I'm not tired of it...yet. But I don't bust butt to watch it every day either. I just read up on the happenings here, mostly.

I like to watch future democrat leaders like Trayveon's gf or friend with benefits or whatever bullshit term is used today.

You "have" to watch a left and a FAARR left tv station all day and you know what the weather is and will be like?

poor baby

The media is busy trying to ignite a race war. They don't give a damn about anything else.:eek:

Love to se the parade human debris caused by liberal policies, maybe someday some folks,will wake,up

Clayton, you obviously never got the memo. Any more childish putdowns and a neg will ensue. Is it too hard for you to switch off your jerkitude for a minute and think objectively?

Angela Corey was pressured into arresting Zimmerman on trumped up charges. The state AG made it clear she didn't have enough evidence to issue an arrest warrant against him. But Al Sharpton was holding rallies and "news conferences", Obama was fantasizing about how if "he had a son he'd look like Trayvon," then you had the Congressional Black Caucus in an absolute uproar over exaggerated claims and doctored 911 tapes released by NBC.

It was already set in stone: Zimmerman was a racist cop wannabe, just another white guy who murdered a poor unarmed black kid with a bag of Skittles and Iced Tea. As evidenced now, that was nowhere close to being the case. This poor black kid acted with wanton disregard for his life and for Zimmerman's. He attacked the man and beat him, threatened to kill him, and wound up getting himself killed instead.

Still, folks like you on the left continue to see Zimmerman as a murderer, a racist, a vigilante. You completely ignore the evidence set before you. People like you are completely and woefully helpless to think for yourselves. For that, I cannot help you. You can choose to wallow in your own ignorance.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back