• I am sick of it already.

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No, I cannot get enough.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Must be chemical retardation....you're hoping a man who killed another man for no reason gets off without punishment. You're obviously fucked in the head.

since you were there.....are you going to be called as a witness?.....just askin.....

Actually, I wasn't there. But I do know this, Travon Martin had done nothing up to the point of the confrontation.

The logic you're sponsoring goes like this:

You're walking through my neighborhood, I follow you around, you confront me and we get into a fight; I kill you and I get off free. Correct?

If I don't follow you around (walking through my neighborhood isn't a crime) and give you a reason to confront me, you're still alive.

It's a simple as that. I know you want to cast Mr. Martin in the worst possible light...he's a minority youth so you're going to make some assumptions about his intentions. Thats understandable. Martin should have just kept going. But he didn't know Mr. Zimmerman's intent anymore than Mr. Zimmerman knew his...right?

Following someone isn't a crime either.
And if Martin had just gone home, you know...the way he was heading? Then nothing would have happened.

When a majority of crimes are being done by young black men, it's hard NOT to be suspicious. But Zimmerman didn't even know for sure if Martin was black until Martin confronted him. Martin used a racial slur about the person following him to his girl friend, so he already knew his follower was light skinned. Martin started running, Zimmerman told 911 "these f'n punks always get away" and went back toward his truck. Martin would still be alive if he'd left it alone right then.

I voted other. I haven't watched that much of it. It doesn't affect me or concern me. It's just a jury trying to sort out a dispute between two people I'll never meet. There are no ramifications that will have an impact on me or my life. If other people want to eat, breathe, and sleep this stuff - fine. That doesn't affect me either.

But I do want a fair and honest hearing of the case and I hope the jury gets all the info they need to make a just finding.

Egypt has a coup, and will more likely than not install an Islamist dictator. It's pointless to pay any attention to a country who doesn't know how to walk on it's own two feet.

I am transfixed on the Zimmerman trial. This man has been through a hell he wasn't supposed to go through. He has been used as a political whipping boy for over a year and a half by the left wing. I want him to be acquitted, as to make each and every person who called him a racist murdering cop wannabe, eat their words.

It's political because of the right wing. Right wingers hate Al Sharpton ,and as soon as the right wing found out Al Sharpton was involved in the story of a black killed by a guy with a white sounding name the right wing media exploded with their spin in support of "poor white man attacked by angry black thug".

I don't know how a jury making the wrong decision will make anyone eat their words.

Sharpton, one of the biggest racists around, made it political. He only comes out if it's a white on black crime....otherwise you don't hear a word from him!
Obama also made it political when he said if he had a son he'd look like Trayvon (Lol!).

I work in a National Command Center and we are required to have CNN HLN and Weather Channel on all the time on 52" Flat screen tv's.

When the Jody Arias trial was on, we had to sit through the entire thing. I got so sick of it. Now all that is on is Zimmerman.

There is a major country that just had a coup and they are showing the Zimmerman trial.

Is anyone else tired of it already?

The only thing worse than the Zimmerman trial is the Snowden debacle. Neither of them are worth the time and attention they are getting in my opinion. Televising trials is akin to public hangings. They stopped those for a reason too.

I agree.

Egypt has a coup, and will more likely than not install an Islamist dictator. It's pointless to pay any attention a country who doesn't know how to walk on it's own two feet.

I am transfixed on the Zimmerman trial. This man has been through a hell he wasn't supposed to go through. He is being used as a political whipping boy for over a year and a half by the left wing. I want him to be acquitted, as to make each and every person who called him a racist murdering cop wannabe, eat their words.

Some of what you say makes sense, but I am still tired of it already.

Chemical imbalance makes sense?

What you said makes absolutely no sense. Explain what you mean please?

Must be chemical retardation....you're hoping a man who killed another man for no reason gets off without punishment. You're obviously fucked in the head.

since you were there.....are you going to be called as a witness?.....just askin.....

Actually, I wasn't there. But I do know this, Travon Martin had done nothing up to the point of the confrontation.

You're walking through my neighborhood, I follow you around, you confront me and we get into a fight; I kill you and I get off free. Correct?

If I don't follow you around (walking through my neighborhood isn't a crime) and give you a reason to confront me, you're still alive.

It's a simple as that. I know you want to cast Mr. Martin in the worst possible light...he's a minority youth so you're going to make some assumptions about his intentions. Thats understandable. Martin should have just kept going. But he didn't know Mr. Zimmerman's intent anymore than Mr. Zimmerman knew his...right?

so if you were not there how do you know?....

wrong......i can care less if someone is walking through my neighborhood....

I know you want to cast Mr. Martin in the worst possible light...he's a minority youth so you're going to make some assumptions about his intentions.

yea thats me.....i live in a Neighborhood surrounded by Mexicans and few other Latinos, i rent a Unit to a Black Family.....but i dont like Minorities......has anyone called you an asshole yet today Candy?......if not let me be the first one.....hey Candy....you are an Asshole....

I was sick in the stomach when the first witness who is highly uneducated spoke. And then proceeded to call the lawyer retarded and did not think crazy ass cracker was racist... What is wrong with our school systems??

And whats wrong with the parents? They should be making sure their kids are being educated....that girl was an embarrassment...I'm surprised they put her on the stand!

so if you were not there how do you know?....
Innocent until proven guilty...no crimes have even been reported with the perp fitting Martin's description, nothing that was stolen was found on him, the defense would be entering it into evidence next week; no such entry will be made.

Stop being a dumbass.

wrong......i can care less if someone is walking through my neighborhood....
Nice side-step. I described what you're sponsoring precisely.

yea thats me.....i live in a Neighborhood surrounded by Mexicans and few other Latinos, i rent a Unit to a Black Family.....but i dont like Minorities......has anyone called you an asshole yet today Candy?......if not let me be the first one.....hey Candy....you are an Asshole....

I wouldn't be surprised; you seem to be cheering for one guy who was innocent up until he pulled the trigger against an unarmed man who happened to be a minority. I doubt you'd be cheering for the minority if he were the guy with the gun....maybe not but I doubt it. These "F*cker are always getting away" afterall.

Innocent until proven guilty...no crimes have even been reported with the perp fitting Martin's description, nothing that was stolen was found on him, the defense would be entering it into evidence next week; no such entry will be made.

Stop being a dumbass.

I wouldn't be surprised; you seem to be cheering for one guy who was innocent up until he pulled the trigger against an unarmed man who happened to be a minority. I doubt you'd be cheering for the minority if he were the guy with the gun....maybe not but I doubt it. These "F*cker are always getting away" afterall.

Innocent until proven guilty..

and yet you already have Zimmerman guilty...
Stop being a dumbass.

yes....why dont you...

no you did not.....people walk through my neighborhood all the time....and no one gives a shit....

I wouldn't be surprised; you seem to be cheering for one guy who was innocent up until he pulled the trigger against an unarmed man who happened to be a minority. I doubt you'd be cheering for the minority if he were the guy with the gun....maybe not but I doubt it. These "F*cker are always getting away" afterall

sure i would Candy....thats why i live in the midst of Minorities because i cant stand them....your post right here tells me you have met very few Minorities.....how is that lily white neighborhood of yours anyhow?....i bet if Martin cut through were you live all the windows and Garage doors would start closing......quite acting so Politically Correct Candy....you are not fooling anyone with your...."i give a shit" attitude towards a "Minority".....

Stop being a dumbass.

Stop being a dumbass.

yes....why dont you...

no you did not.....people walk through my neighborhood all the time....and no one gives a shit....

I wouldn't be surprised; you seem to be cheering for one guy who was innocent up until he pulled the trigger against an unarmed man who happened to be a minority. I doubt you'd be cheering for the minority if he were the guy with the gun....maybe not but I doubt it. These "F*cker are always getting away" afterall

sure i would Candy....thats why i live in the midst of Minorities because i cant stand them....your post right here tells me you have met very few Minorities.....how is that lily white neighborhood of yours anyhow?....i bet if Martin cut through were you live all the windows and Garage doors would start closing......quite acting so Politically Correct Candy....you are not fooling anyone with your...."i give a shit" attitude towards a "Minority".....

You keep leaving out the confrontation that Mr. Zimmerman instigated. He doesn't instigate it and both guys are still alive.

Why that fact is lost on you...must be blinded by hate or something.

Stop being a dumbass.

Stop being a dumbass.

yes....why dont you...

You keep leaving out the confrontation that Mr. Zimmerman instigated. He doesn't instigate it and both guys are still alive.

i did not leave out anything you stupid ass.....you called me a bigot just for what i first said to you.....talk about hate.....like you can give a fuck about Martin....go be politically correct somewhere else.....you are not fooling anyone with your phony bullshit...

Stop being a dumbass.

yes....why dont you...

i did not leave out anything you stupid ass.....you called me a bigot just for what i first said to you.....talk about hate.....like you can give a fuck about Martin....go be politically correct somewhere else.....you are not fooling anyone with your phony bullshit...

Yes you did, and you know it.

You can't master the art of quoting people on the messageboard but you know you're sidestepping the scenario;

If Mr. Zimmerman didn't begin stalking a guy who he didn't like for no other reason than that, at night, both would be alive today.

I don't think the prosecution is going to be able to hang a murder wrap on Mr. Zimmerman but I do think that Mr. Zimmerman should be held responsible for using deadly force when there was no need; he instigated the whole thing.

Sorry, those are the facts.

As for your bigotry, I doubt you'd be cheering for Zimmerman if he were black and Martin had been white. I doubt 90% of the people here who are cheering for him would be interested in the episode at all.

Now go ahead and repeat that people walk through your neighborhood all the time without incident (no duh) but leave out the entire part about instigating the engagement. You're being dishonest. Sorry, that too is a fact.

You can't master the art of quoting people on the messageboard but you know you're sidestepping the scenario;

If Mr. Zimmerman didn't begin stalking a guy who he didn't like for no other reason than that, at night, both would be alive today.

I don't think the prosecution is going to be able to hang a murder wrap on Mr. Zimmerman but I do think that Mr. Zimmerman should be held responsible for using deadly force when there was no need; he instigated the whole thing.

As for your bigotry, I doubt you'd be cheering for Zimmerman if he were black and Martin had been white. I doubt 90% of the people here who are cheering for him would be interested in the episode at all.

Now go ahead and repeat that people walk through your neighborhood all the time without incident (no duh) but leave out the entire part about instigating the engagement. You're being dishonest. Sorry, that too is a fact.

Are you really using partial hindsight to try to determine what might or what might not have happened ? If Trayvon coulda gone without Skittle this MAY not have happened either. The jury will decide if there was a legitimate reason for Zimmerman to shoot. Assuming people are believing Zimmermans side of the story because he is not black is as racist as it gets. You may as well buy yourself some slaves.

I work in a National Command Center and we are required to have CNN HLN and Weather Channel on all the time on 52" Flat screen tv's.

When the Jody Arias trial was on, we had to sit through the entire thing. I got so sick of it. Now all that is on is Zimmerman.

There is a major country that just had a coup and they are showing the Zimmerman trial.

Is anyone else tired of it already?

no one gives a rip

i posted a thread the first day of the protest

with live cams

when a million people hit the streets

and the 2nd day

the thread quickly fell by the wayside

Are you really using partial hindsight to try to determine what might or what might not have happened ? If Trayvon coulda gone without Skittle this MAY not have happened either. The jury will decide if there was a legitimate reason for Zimmerman to shoot. Assuming people are believing Zimmermans side of the story because he is not black is as racist as it gets. You may as well buy yourself some slaves.

Cheering for acquittal....beliving his story? I think they are two separate things. Maybe not. Do you think that if a black guy shot a white guy under the same circumstances, there would be one thread about this much less an "official" thread? I can guarantee you that the cops would have arrested the shooter on the spot and held him instead of what the Sanford Police did.

Timeline of events in Trayvon Martin case - CNN.com

As for the facts of the case, look, if you're walking through my neighborhood at night, I start following you because I think you look suspicious. I don't call out to you and ask if you need help, ask what you're up to or anything...just follow you for no reason at night. I would think that you'd confront me about my interest in you. This is what happened with Mr. Zimmerman and Mr. Martin.

If Mr. Zimmerman doesn't instigate it, there is no shooting.

Yeah, if Mr. Martin had not left the house, he'd be alive today.

Are you really saying that should be the standard--don't leave the house because you may be stalked by an over-zealous neighborhood watch captain (he made several 911 calls in the past)

Past 911 call: George Zimmerman reports an open garage door -- OrlandoSentinel.com

Martin should have not confronted Zimmerman...and Zimmerman should not have confronted Martin. That much is clear I think. However, there had to be someone who instigated the entire matter; it was Mr. Zimmerman.

As for the facts of the case, look, if you're walking through my neighborhood at night, I start following you because I think you look suspicious. I don't call out to you and ask if you need help, ask what you're up to or anything...just follow you for no reason at night. I would think that you'd confront me about my interest in you. This is what happened with Mr. Zimmerman and Mr. Martin.

Yes reasonable people teach their children to confront strangers in the dark.

Forum List

Back