• I am sick of it already.

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No, I cannot get enough.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I was sick in the stomach when the first witness who is highly uneducated spoke. And then proceeded to call the lawyer retarded and did not think crazy ass cracker was racist... What is wrong with our school systems??

The trial is used on USMB as an excuse for folks to establish either their anti-minority credentials.

None of us are in any kind of position to KNOW what happened but that doesn't stop many of us from foisting our own POVs onto the case.

This guy is transfixed with the outcome of Zimmerman's trial, as well as his attorney. He's hanging on every word:

"""Dunn, 46, is accused of shooting Davis while at a Southside gas station near Baymeadows Road when he opened fire on a Dodge Durango with four teenagers inside after complaining of their loud music and saying he saw a gun. Davis was killed, and police did not find a gun at the scene.

Dunn faces a first-degree murder charge and three attempted murder charges.

In the interview, the detectives told him it was luck that Davis was the only one hit. One of the final four shots he fired at the SUV as it began to pull away from him passed just by the head of the driver and into his overhead visor.""""

Read more at Jacksonville.com: Michael Dunn remains adamant in police interview after killing Jordan Davis | jacksonville.com

Egypt has a coup, and will more likely than not install an Islamist dictator. It's pointless to pay any attention to a country who doesn't know how to walk on it's own two feet.

I am transfixed on the Zimmerman trial. This man has been through a hell he wasn't supposed to go through. He has been used as a political whipping boy for over a year and a half by the left wing. I want him to be acquitted, as to make each and every person who called him a racist murdering cop wannabe, eat their words.

You’re of course entitled to your subjective, partisan, inaccurate, and paranoid beliefs, but there’s no evidence in support of any of this.

Zimmerman’s arrest and trial are perfectly appropriate given the facts of the case.

It’s this sort of political nonsense that’s tiresome about the Zimmerman trial.

Clayton, you obviously never got the memo. Any more childish putdowns and a neg will ensue. Is it too hard for you to switch off your jerkitude for a minute and think objectively?

Angela Corey was pressured into arresting Zimmerman on trumped up charges. The state AG made it clear she didn't have enough evidence to issue an arrest warrant against him. But Al Sharpton was holding rallies and "news conferences", Obama was fantasizing about how if "he had a son he'd look like Trayvon," then you had the Congressional Black Caucus in an absolute uproar over exaggerated claims and doctored 911 tapes released by NBC.

It was already set in stone: Zimmerman was a racist cop wannabe, just another white guy who murdered a poor unarmed black kid with a bag of Skittles and Iced Tea. As evidenced now, that was nowhere close to being the case. This poor black kid acted with wanton disregard for his life and for Zimmerman's. He attacked the man and beat him, threatened to kill him, and wound up getting himself killed instead.

Still, folks like you on the left continue to see Zimmerman as a murderer, a racist, a vigilante. You completely ignore the evidence set before you. People like you are completely and woefully helpless to think for yourselves. For that, I cannot help you. You can choose to wallow in your own ignorance.

Templar, you're right, but you went too far to be fair.

I agree!
"Angela Corey was pressured into arresting Zimmerman on trumped up charges. The state AG made it clear she didn't have enough evidence to issue an arrest warrant against him. But Al Sharpton was holding rallies and "news conferences", Obama was fantasizing about how if "he had a son he'd look like Trayvon," then you had the Congressional Black Caucus in an absolute uproar over exaggerated claims and doctored 911 tapes released by NBC.

I agree!
It was already set in stone: Zimmerman was a racist cop wannabe, just another white guy who murdered a poor unarmed black kid with a bag of Skittles and Iced Tea. As evidenced now, that was nowhere close to being the case.

All we really know is there was an altercation. Who struck the first blow? Who threatened who if there was a threat at all? Do you want to rely on Jenteal's testimony? Really? Or Zimmerman's with all he has at stake?

This poor black kid acted with wanton disregard for his life and for Zimmerman's. He attacked the man and beat him, threatened to kill him, and wound up getting himself killed instead.

Still, folks like you on the left continue to see Zimmerman as a murderer, a racist, a vigilante. You completely ignore the evidence set before you. People like you are completely and woefully helpless to think for yourselves. For that, I cannot help you. You can choose to wallow in your own ignorance.
[/QUOTE]

I still say there are gray areas.

Last edited:
You’re of course entitled to your subjective, partisan, inaccurate, and paranoid beliefs, but there’s no evidence in support of any of this.

Zimmerman’s arrest and trial are perfectly appropriate given the facts of the case.

Clayton, you obviously never got the memo. Any more childish putdowns and a neg will ensue. Is it too hard for you to switch off your jerkitude for a minute and think objectively?

Angela Corey was pressured into arresting Zimmerman on trumped up charges. The state AG made it clear she didn't have enough evidence to issue an arrest warrant against him. But Al Sharpton was holding rallies and "news conferences", Obama was fantasizing about how if "he had a son he'd look like Trayvon," then you had the Congressional Black Caucus in an absolute uproar over exaggerated claims and doctored 911 tapes released by NBC.

It was already set in stone: Zimmerman was a racist cop wannabe, just another white guy who murdered a poor unarmed black kid with a bag of Skittles and Iced Tea. As evidenced now, that was nowhere close to being the case. This poor black kid acted with wanton disregard for his life and for Zimmerman's. He attacked the man and beat him, threatened to kill him, and wound up getting himself killed instead.

I agree!
"Angela Corey was pressured into arresting Zimmerman on trumped up charges. The state AG made it clear she didn't have enough evidence to issue an arrest warrant against him. But Al Sharpton was holding rallies and "news conferences", Obama was fantasizing about how if "he had a son he'd look like Trayvon," then you had the Congressional Black Caucus in an absolute uproar over exaggerated claims and doctored 911 tapes released by NBC.

I agree!
It was already set in stone: Zimmerman was a racist cop wannabe, just another white guy who murdered a poor unarmed black kid with a bag of Skittles and Iced Tea. As evidenced now, that was nowhere close to being the case.

All we really know is there was an altercation. Who struck the first blow? Who threatened who if there was a threat at all? Do you want to rely on Jenteal's testimony? Really? Or Zimmerman's with all he has at stake?

This poor black kid acted with wanton disregard for his life and for Zimmerman's. He attacked the man and beat him, threatened to kill him, and wound up getting himself killed instead.

And what might your version of "fair" be, Jackson?

Last edited:
Egypt has a coup, and will more likely than not install an Islamist dictator. It's pointless to pay any attention to a country who doesn't know how to walk on it's own two feet.

I am transfixed on the Zimmerman trial. This man has been through a hell he wasn't supposed to go through. He has been used as a political whipping boy for over a year and a half by the left wing. I want him to be acquitted, as to make each and every person who called him a racist murdering cop wannabe, eat their words.

You’re of course entitled to your subjective, partisan, inaccurate, and paranoid beliefs,
you should know Jones.....kinda describes your posts....

Is it too hard for you to switch off your jerkitude for a minute and think objectively?

you are talking to one of the more Far Left Posters here Temp......Far Left or Right....they dont think Objectively....they cant.....head will start to hurt....

I agree!

I agree!

And what might your version of "fair" be, Jackson?

Basically what I indicated in my post to you. That the first two paragraphs were right and all we do know from the evidence is that :

1. Z was following TM. TM had no idea who Z was. TM was not trespassing. Z was legally following.
2. Z was profiling as indicated by "these assholes always get away" and the "...Fucking punk"
3. TM started to increase his speed
4. Z was told by the dispatcher stop following ( no matter how you play around with "you don't need to do that," that means "stop") He may have or may not have. But he did get out of the truck to a) get an address or b) to spot TM again i.e. follow
5. They met up . There was an altercation. We only have one side of that conversation being told. We don't have TM's side. We don't know who pushed, hit or bumped who to start the altercation.
6. We know, from witnesses, that TM was on top for a while.
7. There were no bruises on TM's knuckles and one small cut according to the coroner.
8. The injuries to Zimmerman were labeled as insignificant, although he could have been frightened.
9. Questions arise how Z got his gun out while someone was on top of him.
10. Questions arouse whether Z could breathe with injury to his nose and being on his back. Need that cleared up.

The case against Ziimmerman came about because of Sharpton and Jackson and political pressure, I agree. But I do question whether Z should be out following people around to the point it makes someone uncomfortable. We have to remember, there is no sign on his truck that says, Neighborhood Watch. No one know who he is. He could be a menace and most people would be alarmed of someone in a truck started following them. It's only natural.

For that reason, there could be a compromise verdict of manslaughter instead of an acquittal in this case. The prosecution did not have much or what they did have they didn't use to their full potential.

I work in a National Command Center and we are required to have CNN HLN and Weather Channel on all the time on 52" Flat screen tv's.

When the Jody Arias trial was on, we had to sit through the entire thing. I got so sick of it. Now all that is on is Zimmerman.

There is a major country that just had a coup and they are showing the Zimmerman trial.

Is anyone else tired of it already?

No, I am not tired of it, for when the verdict comes down, I will want to know why.

I never really cared from the get-go.
The only reason this is even beyond local arrest sheet in the newspaper is because his last name is Zimmerman. I still remember when news agencies were back tacking after they realized he wasn't totally white. Damn, that really pissed them off.

I work in a National Command Center and we are required to have CNN HLN and Weather Channel on all the time on 52" Flat screen tv's.

When the Jody Arias trial was on, we had to sit through the entire thing. I got so sick of it. Now all that is on is Zimmerman.

There is a major country that just had a coup and they are showing the Zimmerman trial.

The media is busy trying to ignite a race war. They don't give a damn about anything else.:eek:

Wel, yeah, cause the news buying middle class needs excitement. And I would rather buy real news. I know it is a serious case, but there are hundreds of murders every year. In the 80's I worked in Cabridi Green in Chicago, it was a housing project. We saw at least 5 black teenage boys killed there every year for 10 years. And that is just one project. Granted it was the worst. However, it was harldy ever in the news. The papers stopped reporting the deaths. It made me so sick of news media outlets.

The trial is entertaining in that I've never seen so many of the prosecution witness testimonies in a trial end up supporting the defense.
Compared to other events in the 24 hour news cycle, the trial is getting overkill by the media for being just another roadside attraction. The good news is, the trial should be over by the end of next week.

The trial is entertaining in that I've never seen so many of the prosecution witness testimonies in a trial end up supporting the defense.
Compared to other events in the 24 hour news cycle, the trial is getting overkill by the media for being just another roadside attraction. The good news is, the trial should be over by the end of next week.

Oh, I sure hope so.

It's political because of the right wing. Right wingers hate Al Sharpton ,and as soon as the right wing found out Al Sharpton was involved in the story of a black killed by a guy with a white sounding name the right wing media exploded with their spin in support of "poor white man attacked by angry black thug".

I don't know how a jury making the wrong decision will make anyone eat their words.

Last edited:
Shut the fuck up troll.

Must be chemical retardation....you're hoping a man who killed another man for no reason gets off without punishment. You're obviously fucked in the head.

since you were there.....are you going to be called as a witness?.....just askin.....

Actually, I wasn't there. But I do know this, Travon Martin had done nothing up to the point of the confrontation.

The logic you're sponsoring goes like this:

You're walking through my neighborhood, I follow you around, you confront me and we get into a fight; I kill you and I get off free. Correct?

If I don't follow you around (walking through my neighborhood isn't a crime) and give you a reason to confront me, you're still alive.

It's a simple as that. I know you want to cast Mr. Martin in the worst possible light...he's a minority youth so you're going to make some assumptions about his intentions. Thats understandable. Martin should have just kept going. But he didn't know Mr. Zimmerman's intent anymore than Mr. Zimmerman knew his...right?

Last edited:
Once race pimp Al had his rally in support of Martin I was all-in, primarily because of Sharpton's record of fanning the racial flames in previous cases that turned out to be 100% bogus.

I DVR though and skip the 18 or so minutes of commercials each hour as well as the sidebars and whatnot. How anyone could watch live every day is beyond me.

The only thing worse than the Zimmerman trial is the Snowden debacle. Neither of them are worth the time and attention they are getting in my opinion. Televising trials is akin to public hangings. They stopped those for a reason too.

Forum List

Back