• I am sick of it already.

Votes: 13 46.4%
  • No, I cannot get enough.

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Other (Please explain)

Votes: 8 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
As for the facts of the case, look, if you're walking through my neighborhood at night, I start following you because I think you look suspicious. I don't call out to you and ask if you need help, ask what you're up to or anything...just follow you for no reason at night. I would think that you'd confront me about my interest in you. This is what happened with Mr. Zimmerman and Mr. Martin.

Yes reasonable people teach their children to confront strangers in the dark.

confronted two over the years in the dark

one was a gas bandit

the other a peeping tom

You keep leaving out the confrontation that Mr. Zimmerman instigated. He doesn't instigate it and both guys are still alive.

Why that fact is lost on you...must be blinded by hate or something.

i did not leave out anything you stupid ass.....you called me a bigot just for what i first said to you.....talk about hate.....like you can give a fuck about Martin....go be politically correct somewhere else.....you are not fooling anyone with your phony bullshit...

Yes you did, and you know it.

You can't master the art of quoting people on the messageboard but you know you're sidestepping the scenario;

If Mr. Zimmerman didn't begin stalking a guy who he didn't like for no other reason than that, at night, both would be alive today.

I don't think the prosecution is going to be able to hang a murder wrap on Mr. Zimmerman but I do think that Mr. Zimmerman should be held responsible for using deadly force when there was no need; he instigated the whole thing.

Sorry, those are the facts.

As for your bigotry, I doubt you'd be cheering for Zimmerman if he were black and Martin had been white. I doubt 90% of the people here who are cheering for him would be interested in the episode at all.

Now go ahead and repeat that people walk through your neighborhood all the time without incident (no duh) but leave out the entire part about instigating the engagement. You're being dishonest. Sorry, that too is a fact.

hey Asswipe....i never talked about the Trial...you did.....i mentioned one thing....."Since you were there are you going to testify?".....and out of just that one statement you got that i was for Zimmerman and i am a bigot......you are a fucking Jerk Candy....and dont come here and tell everybody your phony bullshit about how you care about Martin.....you can give a shit about the kid.....assholes like you only want to look like i care about the "minorities" because its Politically Correct......otherwise you can care less.....you have probably only met a minority when you are at Jack in the Box feeding your fat ass....and that is a REAL fact....

Forum List

Back