Tired of wasting time?

12icer

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2015
Is everyone else as tired of the stupidity, and .recycling of all the liberal talking points and their debunked lies? It is really funny to me to see the same post used a hundred times just by another liberal or worded slightly differently with the same old ludicrous "proof". Some are even by the same poster with the same exact basis after being easily proved complete fantasy, and wet dreams. HAHAHAHAHA at least they are good for a laugh as they are really serious about their ideas, and that makes the lunacy even more satisfying and amusing. I love seeing idiots who think they are intelligentsia self destruct and prove themselves WRONG, HAHAHA cmon now no sense of humor, HAHAHA

Is everyone else as tired of the stupidity, and .recycling of all the liberal talking points and their debunked lies? It is really funny to me to see the same post used a hundred times just by another liberal or worded slightly differently with the same old ludicrous "proof". Some are even by the same poster with the same exact basis after being easily proved complete fantasy, and wet dreams. HAHAHAHAHA at least they are good for a laugh as they are really serious about their ideas, and that makes the lunacy even more satisfying and amusing. I love seeing idiots who think they are intelligentsia self destruct and prove themselves WRONG, HAHAHA cmon now no sense of humor, HAHAHA
Are you high cause conservatives have claimed things but provide no proof whatsoever. And liberals actually have proof of what they talk about.

And being proven wrong helps people learn so if I were you, I wouldn't call anyone but yourself an idiot

And anyway where are you getting the info to back your own ridiculous claim?

Conservatives latest MO. If you don't like somthing , label it "fake news " .

And anyway where are you getting the info to back your own ridiculous claim?

Whatever you do don't ask for an example . They will just yell insults at you and say "ohhh there's so many! You are stupid ".

That is why I mock them and call them what they are, far left drones!

Most times it just easier to point out that they are far left drones and leave it at that!

Most times it just easier to point out that they are far left drones and leave it at that!
The same could be said for the conservatives being led on by Trump, Fox news, breitbart etc.

The same could be said for the conservatives being led on by Trump, Fox news, breitbart etc.

The far left does not understand when they are being mocked!

The far left does not understand when they are being mocked!
Um you mean you are trying to mock us but In reality your the ones being mocked, douchhebag

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

See here is prime example of the OP from a far left drone!

They think that far left fake news is "fact"..
Trump is a prime example of the conservative "fake newser"

Yes we know that the far left will promote fake news as "fact"..

That is why it just easier to call them far left drones!

He won on fake news ! The guy was Mr Birther .

No the far left lost because of fake news and now they will blame everyone except themselves!

Obama, Clinton, Reid and Pelosi destroy the party and you drones are programed to ignore it!

Give examples... With viable sources, CAN YOU PROVE IT. ?

And have you seen Trumps tweets, and reports on the radio or news?

CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, Huffington Post, Daily Kos, Salon, etc. All far left hack sites use fake news!

Just like the recent fake news of Trump promoted by CNN..

Just like how Romney said Russia was the greatest threat during the debates and the far left mocked him for saying that!

Just like how Obama promoted ISIS as a JV team..

Just like how if you like your plan you can keep your plan..

Yes plenty of fake news and no investigation over the last 8 years..

Just like how Romney said Russia was the greatest threat during the debates and the far left mocked him for saying that!

Just like how Obama promoted ISIS as a JV team..

Just like how if you like your plan you can keep your plan..

Yes plenty of fake news and no investigation over the last 8 years..
Sources? man where are your sources?

Forum List

Back