🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Titan Sub: OceanGate CEO Didn't Want to Hire '50-Year-Old White Guys' Because They're Not 'Inspirational'

At least he had the balls to put his own ass on the line.

Pompous, arrogant people do that. The CEO of the company that made the WACO gliders for WWII figured he was smarter than the guys that designed them so used a non specified glue.

He was one of many who died when the glider broke up in the air.

What if they are so well-versed at putting together a staff and appointing competent people that they can make Republicans both call him a senile old dumbo and a criminal mastermind with control over all things -- at the same time?
You're suggesting that Biden doesn't have control and delegates responsibility to his support group to manage the United States? Biden is accountable, and while stating the buck stops with him ... he typically deflects and points fingers at others. That's a good thing to you?

You're suggesting that Biden doesn't have control and delegates responsibility to his support group to manage the United States? Biden is accountable, and while stating the buck stops with him ... he typically deflects and points fingers at others. That's a good thing to you?
I think Biden is very cognizant of what is going on in his admin......which is why I don't believe he is senile or incompetent...he isn't my first choice because is way too moderate for my liking...but he isn't incompetent...

The person who is incompetent is the one you morons keep worshipping...which is why you folks are so pathetic..yall could care less about policies and governing...you just want someone who will call Liberals poopie heads and other goofy shit....

Hard to be inspired when you run out of air.
That team of women reminded me of the all women team of Engineers that designed the bridge in South Florida.

22bridge-superJumbo.jpg

The guy running the company wanted diversity and inclusion and didn't want to hire "50 year old White men".

Now he is dead and his company will be bankrupted.

Another great example of "go woke, go broke".

When the Challenger exploded - did you know that nobody took it as an opportunity to score political points?

Nobody was claiming it happened due to "too many white 50 yr old white guys" or "not enough 50 yr old white guys"

Looks like you kids really grew up to be a bunch of fragile minded hateful morons
Well at least no 50yr old white guy safety engineer lost a job at that company.

Last edited:
The guy running the company wanted diversity and inclusion and didn't want to hire "50 year old White men".

Now he is dead and his company will be bankrupted.

Another great example of "go woke, go broke".

In light of this guy laying down his own life and the lives of numerous other innocents as a tribute to his wokeness, there's no longer any way to deny that this ideology is a death cult.

Who would you rather have flying an airplane? A 50 year ole White guy or some dumbass queer affirmative action Negro, hired because of diversity quotas?

Who is on board? And who are you asking? If asking a filthy dem...they will say the negro.

If asking me, I say if it is an all dem plane...put in the negro...on crack with no copilot.

france fas 1.10.gif

As the CEO sits there panting for air, bet he wishes he had hired a few more experienced engineers. But hey his record on, d-i-v-e-r-s-i-t-y is spot on!!

As the racist, bigoted CEO was panting for air, sloshing around in piss and shit from 5 people...bet he wished he had hired a few more experienced engineers.

cp at war 824kb.gif

Diversity and inclusion killed the Liberal along with four tourists.

What's a 50 year old white guy gonna give you that no one else can? Be specific.
Experience the most important thing. Once you have the knowledge, you mess up here and there. But you learn from those mistakes, there you have experience.

Experience is I believe the key. They can be green, purple or blue, but if they are 50 they are far more experienced than say a 26 year old. He shouldn't be skimping on salaries and placing peoples lives in danger to appease some arbitrary, unreliable noble agenda. It's not a video game.
Didn't read yours before I post. You hit the nail on the head.

All you questioning experience, can you make a emergency landing in the Hudson River?

Go woke, go ...

OceanGate CEO Stockton Rush, who went missing aboard his Titan submersible vessel along with four other passengers on Sunday, told an interviewer he didn't want to hire a bunch of "50-year-old white guys" like other submarine companies because he wanted his team to be "inspirational."
WATCH:

[Embed starts at 5:01]
"When I started the business, one of the things you'll find, there are other sub operators out there but they typically have gentleman who are ex-military submariners and you'll see a whole bunch of 50-year-old white guys," Rush told a representative with Teledyne Marine in August 2020.
"I wanted our team to be younger, to be inspirational and I'm not going to inspire a 16-year-old to go pursue marine technology but a 25-year-old you know who's a sub pilot or a platform operator or one of our techs can be inspirational," Rush continued. "So we've really tried to to get very intelligent, motivated, younger individuals involved because we're doing things that are completely new."
"We're taking approaches that are used largely in the aerospace industry, is related to safety and some of the the preponderance of checklists things we do for risk assessments and things like that, that are more aviation related than ocean related and we can train people to do that. We can train someone to pilot the sub, we use a game controller so anybody can drive the sub."

Ok

The woke wacko lib doesnt want 50-year old white guys who know what they are doing

What could go wrong?

Particularly when you are controlling the sub with an off the shelf game controller?

Aint diversity wunnerful?

I think Biden is very cognizant of what is going on in his admin......which is why I don't believe he is senile or incompetent...he isn't my first choice because is way too moderate for my liking...but he isn't incompetent...

The person who is incompetent is the one you morons keep worshipping...which is why you folks are so pathetic..yall could care less about policies and governing...you just want someone who will call Liberals poopie heads and other goofy shit....
We'll just have to agree to disagree, as Biden's decline is evident in his physical actions (e.g. off script talking points, confusion while exiting, continued falls - and we'll see more, etc.).

If the Democrats actually created policies and governed outside of extreme social issues and resolved problems American's care about, like illegal immigration, there would be no "poopie heads" and "goofy shit." Democrats have shifted from caring about the working class to caring about social issues .. aka .. "goofy shit."

What's a 50 year old white guy gonna give you that no one else can? Be specific.
Experience, wisdom and safety insights

Ah, no. Those 50 year old "white guys" he's talking about are your most experienced ex-Navy people who are the difference between staying alive and dying or imploding in your sub 12,000 feet down on the bottom of the ocean floor.

What I want to know is, what the fuck does race have to do with anything here? Why specify fifty year old WHITE guys?

Forum List

Back