Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Believe the buildings engineer of record 2 days after 9-11 on September 13, 2001 when he describes the structure.

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did-managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

all delusional bullshit you continue to lie about.:cuckoo:

null post.

I see agent chrissy is still engaging in his disinformation campaign, despite the fact that he has been discredited seven ways to Sunday.

Very amusing in some ways, very disturbing in others.

I think we should start a pool to pick the date that agent chrissy will be subjected to an involuntary commitment order.

Believe the buildings engineer of record 2 days after 9-11 on September 13, 2001 when he describes the structure.

Still, Robertson, whose firm is responsible for three of the six tallest buildings in the world, feels a sense of pride that the massive towers, supported by a steel-tube exoskeleton and a reinforced concrete core, held up as well as they did-managing to stand for over an hour despite direct hits from two massive commercial jetliners.

Chris,

Why are you not man enough to admit your were completely wrong about your claimed "chunk of concrete falling on WTC3" photo? You have been shown via video that it was just dust and debris trailing from the perimeter columns as they fell.

Sorry, he wrote me an email in response to this and he said he never said that to the reporter. The reporter got that information from another incorrect source.

instead of being an asshole and assuming things, why don;t you write him yourself and get an answer?

Sorry, he wrote me an email in response to this and he said he never said that to the reporter. The reporter got that information from another incorrect source.

instead of being an asshole and assuming things, why don;t you write him yourself and get an answer?

i'm sure he did and didnt like the answer he got. thats when robertson became part of the "conspiracy".

i wrote him too. (actually, i wrote his wife and he answered me). he said basically the same thing to me.... anyone that thinks there was a concrete core is misinformed and not aware of the facts.

From one of the captions of the photos at this site:
The Skyscraper Museum: VIVA2

"The height of the towers was generally described as 110 stories, but from the perspective of design and construction, the structures rose more than 1,430 feet above their foundations in bedrock. They were among the first of the new type of skyscraper to use "tube" construction in which the outside walls of structural steel acted as a thin shell, carrying the building’s weight. The tube cantilevered from its foundations to supply all of the resistance to wind and earthquake forces and to stabilize the core against lateral buckling. This "open plan" office was a favored feature of postwar office buildings and contrasted dramatically with the typical space in earlier twentieth-century skyscrapers such as the Empire State, where a 3D grid of the steel skeleton structure placed columns every 18 to 22 feet. The system eliminated the need for a conventional rigid skeleton frame and allowed for a reduced story height of 12 feet and floors with a column-free, clear span of up to 60 feet.
Both towers were 209 feet square, with chamfered corners to aid in construction. The 59 columns per side were closely spaced, with 22 inches of window and an 18-inch column, a total of 40 inches per bay. The floor plans of the Twin Towers comprised an acre, minus the core area of elevator shafts, circulation, and mechanical systems. "

good stuff!!! 31 gig of pictures of every step of construction taken mostly by robertson himself!!!

Descriptive Summary
Creator: Robertson, Leslie E.
Title: Records of Leslie E. Robertson and Associates (LERA): World Trade Center Construction Images
Quantity: images, digitized from original 35mm slides on to 51 CD-ROMs and 31,779 GB
Abstract: The collection incluedes photographic images documenting virtually every step of the World Trade Center’s construction process. The images in this collection were taken mostly by Robertson, but also by various other anonymous photographers.

good stuff!!! 31 gig of pictures of every step of construction taken mostly by robertson himself!!!

Descriptive Summary
Creator: Robertson, Leslie E.
Title: Records of Leslie E. Robertson and Associates (LERA): World Trade Center Construction Images
Quantity: images, digitized from original 35mm slides on to 51 CD-ROMs and 31,779 GB
Abstract: The collection incluedes photographic images documenting virtually every step of the World Trade Center’s construction process. The images in this collection were taken mostly by Robertson, but also by various other anonymous photographers.
viva2a

HOLY CRAP
the mother load of construction photos

and not a single one showing a concrete core, concrete forms, or rebar not 3", not 6", not 3" again
LOL chri$$y is busted as a fucking FOOL

Last edited:

"The height of the towers was generally described as 110 stories, but from the perspective of design and construction, the structures rose more than 1,430 feet above their foundations in bedrock. They were among the first of the new type of skyscraper to use "tube" construction in which the outside walls of structural steel acted as a thin shell, carrying the building’s weight. The tube cantilevered from its foundations to supply all of the resistance to wind and earthquake forces and to stabilize the core against lateral buckling. This "open plan" office was a favored feature of postwar office buildings and contrasted dramatically with the typical space in earlier twentieth-century skyscrapers such as the Empire State, where a 3D grid of the steel skeleton structure placed columns every 18 to 22 feet. The system eliminated the need for a conventional rigid skeleton frame and allowed for a reduced story height of 12 feet and floors with a column-free, clear span of up to 60 feet.
Both towers were 209 feet square, with chamfered corners to aid in construction. The 59 columns per side were closely spaced, with 22 inches of window and an 18-inch column, a total of 40 inches per bay. The floor plans of the Twin Towers comprised an acre, minus the core area of elevator shafts, circulation, and mechanical systems. "

WOW! I took the liberty of browsing through the vast collection of World Trade Tower images at The Skyscraper Museum: VIVA2 and guess what I didn't see -- not even once time?

That's right!

No concrete core and not a scrap of evidence OF any hypothetical concrete core.

WOW! I took the liberty of browsing through the vast collection of World Trade Tower images at The Skyscraper Museum: VIVA2 and guess what I didn't see -- not even once time?

That's right!

are you shocked?

:lol:

That's right!

are you shocked?

But but but but but but, I was ASSURED that the core was constructed of concrete!

That's right!

are you shocked?

But but but but but but, I was ASSURED that the core was constructed of concrete!

I feel cheated too. That reporter promised us a concrete core when Robertson was "consolidated".

Double or nothing that Chri$$y shows up soon saying the website the photos are on is hosted by "Agents".

I feel cheated too. That reporter promised us a concrete core when Robertson was "consolidated".

Double or nothing that Chri$$y shows up soon saying the website the photos are on is hosted by "Agents".

no, guiliani stole all the pictures while the courts protect their hiding..... and this includes all pictures on the internet, in libraries, in books in people's homes and everywhere. :cuckoo:

That's right!

HAHAHahahahaha!!!! this picture is the one chris claims is NOT the wtc and its in your link of construction photos!!!:lol:

im_837_lg.jpg

there's your steel core columns. no concrete core.

case closed.

Last edited:
HEY LOOK!!!! more steel core pics after the building is already up. no concrete!! :lol:
10465d1275522863-title-18-misprision-of-treason-filed-in-district-court-steel-core1.jpg

$steel-core1.jpg

No misrepresentations.

Your pics do not look into the core area and show steel core columns.

Post an image of the core you support from 9-11.

femacore.gif

Here is the concrete core,

southcorestands.gif

Here is independent verification from the engineer of record globally published.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back