Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Since you cannot provide independent verifications for your claim of steel core columns in support of FEMA there is no need for me to comply with ANY of your requests as you are supporting TREASON against the United States of America.

You cannot even source an image from 9-11 showing what the FEMA diagram depicts.

On the other hand, the buildings engineer of record identified a concrete core to Newsweek 2 days after 9-11 and what we see for the core of WTC 2 on 9-11 can only be a concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

What state of the United States do you live in traitor?

Why were you so wrong about that photo?

Gamolon... dammit, sir... we have been over this. Do not under any circumstances give out this kind of information willy nilly.

Agents.... please note......

The Iron Horse Moves Only When the Wind Blows From the South.

Since you cannot provide independent verifications for your claim of steel core columns in support of FEMA there is no need for me to comply with ANY of your requests as you are supporting TREASON against the United States of America.

You cannot even source an image from 9-11 showing what the FEMA diagram depicts.

On the other hand, the buildings engineer of record identified a concrete core to Newsweek 2 days after 9-11 and what we see for the core of WTC 2 on 9-11 can only be a concrete core.

southcorestands.gif

Gamolon... dammit, sir... we have been over this. Do not under any circumstances give out this kind of information willy nilly.

Agents.... please note......

:cool:

Acthar Mononine Dysport Transfer Staff Pillar Infomercial Studivant

Key:

3 1 2 7 78 22 125 1

Be dark.

Acthar Mononine Dysport Transfer Staff Pillar Infomercial Studivant

Key:

3 1 2 7 78 22 125 1

Be dark.

can we change the location to 115.47'30"W 37.16'30"N ?

i got the burgers and the rolls.

southcorestands.gif

No, and I'm correct in that you are afraid to identify which state you are in.

you messed it up

it should have been
the iron horse Moves Only when the wind blows fROm the North

;)

Crap!! You are right!! Damn... now the onstaff Architects won't know where to leave the updated blueprints!!

I knew I should have deleted those files we stole off that server!

Agents... stay tuned for more instructions. If you don't have time, tune to channel 595 on Direct TV. When you see the DD, please log in to your CDOnLine site to get further instructions.

southcorestands.gif

No, and I'm correct in that you are afraid to identify which state you are in.

Why is that important to you freak?

How come that piece of the core is attached to the outside perimeter column facade?
dont forget its OUTSIDE the facade
and if you look close on it you can see a piece of the steel floor truss

Interesting video I found that proves Chris is yet again (big surprise here) full of shit.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lhv4C6HFsc4]YouTube - WTC2 "Collapse" on WTC3 - Veoh anonymous new 2008[/ame]

Watch at about :09 to about :14. I see the same piece of debris with DUST trailing of it. It is NOT a piece of concrete.

Proof again Chris is making shit up.

And yes, you are wrong. It's CLEARLY dust and debris trailing from the perimeter columns as they fall as seen in the above video clip. Your claim that it's a "chunk of concrete" is pure bullshit.

:lol::lol::lol:

Agents... new location at 8 PM Saturday....

The Bride Marries the Groom near the Lake.

Relay on... Disgronification nearing completion.

Agent Myobloc confirms.

Christopher.... I have a rare opportunity for you.

Our Director... Ina Sanaseverly, has told me that we have an opening for another agent.

This is indeed a rare chance to join an elite group of men and women.

Benefits:
- Healthcare provided by the Government. Totally paid for by Obama.
- Lessons in Mind Control.
- Photoshop classes.

We are a highly secretive group.... you must promise to not let out our secrets... secrets such as the fact that we are able to get General Contractors to change the blueprints for major construction projects.

Another secret is how we have agents in field that monitor all media statements. As soon as someone lets out our secret... such as the highly secretive and confidential fact... that the core of the WTC Towers was in fact concrete... we get hold of that person and erase their mind.

You must understand... there are literally millions of people in on this conspiracy. We have much work to do to make sure that not one person slips up and lets the truth out.

We have a latin motto you should learn.

Pleza Stoppus Postingus Untilis Youis Takis Youras Medicationas

Last edited:
gumjob saying "clearly" is nonsense. There is nothing clear about that video. This is clear.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

and it is far closer. The brownish object is a portion of the WTC 2 concrete clear.

gumjob saying "clearly" is nonsense. There is nothing clear about that video. This is clear.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

and it is far closer. The brownish object is a portion of the WTC 2 concrete clear.

:lol::lol::lol:

Care to explain WHY your supposed "chunk-o-concrete" is attached to the perimeter columns that are falling on top of WTC3 when it was supposedly attached to the core columns?

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

Another thing idiot.

You claim the concrete walls had explosive coated rebar that "instantly pulverized" the concrete core wall. How did that chunk survive?

Also, how did this massive chunk (50'x30') of concrete make it out to the far outer edge of WTC3, which happens to be more than 200' away from the supposed location of your concrete core wall inside WTC2????

PURE BULLSHIT on your part.

:eusa_liar:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back