Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Hey Chris.

I just found this on your site about the detonation sequence.

Christophera said:
...into the cast concrete pour are opened and 4 inches of C4 scraped off the rebar interrupting the explosive circuit where a delay cap initiated with the gas detonation circuit is inserted.

So let's see. 6" diameter rebar with a 4" thick coating of C4 on it. That makes that combination a 14" diameter hole in the concrete. That gives us 127 square inches of C4. Let's multiply that times 12' for one floor for one piece of rebar.

That gives us 18288 cubic inches of C4 or 10.5 cubic feet. For one, 10 foot long, 6" diamater piece of your rebar.

Now you said that this rebar was set at 4' centers. Let's assume one row of rebar in your 12' long axis wall and 2 rows of rebar in your 17' thick short axis wall.

That gives us about 156, 6" diameter, 10 foot long pieces of rebar for a grand total of 1638 cubic feet of C4. For just one floor.

1.25 pounds of C4 comes in a block, 1"x1.5"x11". That's 33 cubic inches.

You've just effectively put 693 pounds of C4 in one floor.

Pretending you are a moron and cannot realize that the coating is on the length of the rebar shows how ready you are to distort facts and misrepresent as an agent promoting secret methods of mass murder.

Why haven't you posted an image of this core structure,

femacore.gif

from 9-11 when the buildings were com,ing apart in front of cameras?

I have no problem posting images from 9-11 of the core I know existed. The west end of the WTC 1 concrete core. The north core wall has already fallen.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

I have no problem with multiple independet statements from authority that there was a concrete core. One 9 years before 9-11. Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Pretending you are a moron and cannot realize that the coating is on the length of the rebar shows how ready you are to distort facts and misrepresent as an agent promoting secret methods of mass murder.

Why haven't you posted an image of this core structure,

femacore.gif

from 9-11 when the buildings were com,ing apart in front of cameras?

I have no problem posting images from 9-11 of the core I know existed. The west end of the WTC 1 concrete core. The north core wall has already fallen.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

I have no problem with multiple independet statements from authority that there was a concrete core. One 9 years before 9-11. Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992

oxfordarchcore.jpg

Are you the only one that agrees those photos show what you say they show? I bet you are.

That makes your assumptions about what those photos show irrelevant. Given the fact that you fuck up quite a bit and have to admit it, your claims mean next nothing.

Are you the only one that agrees those photos show what you say they show? I bet you are.

That makes your assumptions about what those photos show irrelevant. Given the fact that you fuck up quite a bit and have to admit it, your claims mean next nothing.[/quote]
come on man, you are still attempting to use logic and reason with chri$$y when he has shown that he is totally devoid of it?
;)

Wrong.

Many people agree, this

femacore.gif

does not resemble this.

southcorestands.gif

Some strongly enough after seeing much more evidence, that they produce their own video about it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2MStxGeRdE]YouTube - North Tower - Concrete Core[/ame]

Wrong.

Many people agree, this.....

Hey, what's with your avatar, man?

I mean, I get the flag and the scales, but the Madonna? What's up with that?

I think I asked this in another thread, but I don't think you responded (or I missed it).

Wrong.

Many people agree, this

does not resemble this.

Some strongly enough after seeing much more evidence, that they produce their own video about it.
OMG you are too fucking stupid
that is a video YOU posted to youtube
you fucking liar

Wrong.

Many people agree, this

femacore.gif

does not resemble this.

southcorestands.gif

OMG you are too fucking stupid
that is a video YOU posted to youtube
you fucking liar

Not my account. I suspect that it was produced and uploaded by a poster at bfn that gumjob did not convince. Ha!

Is that really my style? Can you substantiate anything at all, . . . ever?

Last edited:
Not my account. I suspect that it was produced and uploaded by a poster at bfn that gumjob did not convince. Ha!

Is that really my style? Can you substantiate anything at all, . . . ever?
i can substantiate that you are a fucking moron, all anyone has to do is look at your posts

seek out professional help before you hurt someone

Okay, so you can subtantiate nothing . . . as usual.

So support for secret methods of mass murder is kind of difficult without evidence agent, correct?

==delusional bullshit removed==

find any concrete core pics yet?

i'll give you a hint. see the steel columns in this picture? thats the steel core. see the light coming in the outer windows? the picture is taken from inside the core looking out.....

RIGHT THROUGH WHERE YOU CLAIM YOUR CONCRETE CORE WAS!!! :lol:

10465d1275522863-title-18-misprision-of-treason-filed-in-district-court-steel-core1.jpg

WHERE'S THE FUCKING CONCRETE?!!! :lol:
im958lguq5.jpg

WHERE'S THE FUCKING CONCRETE?!!! :lol:
im_837_lg.jpg

But the agent never explained why WTC 1 tilted south when 61% of the perimeter wall on the north side was destroyed by flight 11.

wtc1tiltingfromsouth.jpg

Typical, but at least the agent labels their posts as null for us.

Logical considering they have NEVER posted an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

Seeing as there was no significant damage to the south wall, you've just made another text assertion.

No way was there enough fire on the south to cause the failure needed, while the north wall was seriously damaged

Agents of treason cannot support the lie protecting the secret methods of mass murder.

Seeing as there was no significant damage to the south wall, you've just made another text assertion.

No way was there enough fire on the south to cause the failure needed, while the north wall was seriously damaged

Agents of treason cannot support the lie protecting the secret methods of mass murder.

more delusional bullshit from you. the nypd saw the wall buckling up to 8 minutes before the collapse from their helicopter.

Skyscraper Safety Campaign - Must-Read Articles

Forum List

Back