Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

fiz, your links supposedly debunking are nonsense. This is a concrete wall left of the spire.

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

Then they say something like, "you cannot see the core columns"

southcorestands.gif

Duh! It is also unreasonable to consider they are concealed by gypsum after hundreds of thousands of tons of heavy steel crashed around them.

On the right is a column NOT INSIDE THE CORE AREA. Not a core column. On the left is an end view of the west concrete core wall. The north wall has already fallen.

How could the concrete wall have "fallen" if your "explosive coated rebar" pulverized it and turned it to a powder-like consistency?

You can't even keep your own story straight! Keep up with the "truth" Chris.

:eusa_liar:

gumjob saying "clearly" is nonsense. There is nothing clear about that video. This is clear.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

and it is far closer. The brownish object is a portion of the WTC 2 concrete clear.

Another thing idiot.

You claim the concrete walls had explosive coated rebar that "instantly pulverized" the concrete core wall. How did that chunk survive?

Also, how did this massive chunk (50'x30') of concrete make it out to the far outer edge of WTC3, which happens to be more than 200' away from the supposed location of your concrete core wall inside WTC2????

PURE BULLSHIT on your part.

Hey Chris, I see you avoided this question. What's the matter? Can't back up your bullshit claims anymore?

gumjob saying "clearly" is nonsense. There is nothing clear about that video. This is clear.

wtc2coreonto3.jpg

and it is far closer. The brownish object is a portion of the WTC 2 concrete clear.

Another thing idiot.

You claim the concrete walls had explosive coated rebar that "instantly pulverized" the concrete core wall. How did that chunk survive?

Also, how did this massive chunk (50'x30') of concrete make it out to the far outer edge of WTC3, which happens to be more than 200' away from the supposed location of your concrete core wall inside WTC2????

PURE BULLSHIT on your part.

Hey Chris, I see you avoided this question. What's the matter? Can't back up your bullshit claims anymore?

Since the object is falling perhaps 80 floors and explosives were used, toppling and horizontal forces exerted upon steel fastened to concrete already separated from the core are present.

pre.cut.salvage.box.column.jpg

There is an explanation for the concrete being so far from the core, as well as steel.

Note the billowing web of the "I" beam. Any idea of how much force it takes to do that?

Your fellow agents here never adequately addressed why the top of WTC 1 fell south when 61% of the north perimeter wall was destroyed by flight 11.

wtc1tiltingfromsouth.jpg

I remember when you and your comrade stan were at Let's Roll 9-11 trying to pretend you were seeking the truth and that the truth was demo, and I asked you HOW the supposed steel core columns were cut.

There is no way high density steel columns were cut over 1,300 times within the imagery we saw. There was absolutely not enough access to the columns to load charges on all 4 sides of the supposed steel core columns.

After I made that point, you and stan opposed the concrete core.

So how does the top of WTC 1 fall south when 61% of the perimeter columns were cut by flight 11?

YThere is no way high density steel columns were cut over 1,300 times within the imagery we saw. There was absolutely not enough access to the columns to load charges on all 4 sides of the supposed steel core columns.

So how does the top of WTC 1 fall south when 61% of the perimeter columns were cut by flight 11?

thanks for proving explosives weren't used, you fucking moron.

the south wall buckled under the excess loads and the weakening of the steel due to the fires. its not that difficult to understand. the NYPD helicopter reported the south wall was buckling 8 minutes before the collapse.

the fact that you cant seem to understand this basic concept proves what a fucking moron you are and how stupid your entire concrete core hoax is.

1. The Spire is outside the core area. debunked

2. Robertson identifies a concrete core. debunked.

3. A picture of a silhouetted object covered in smoke is a concrete core. debunked

4. No pictures exist of a steel core on 9/11 (accompanied by FEMA drawing). debunked

5. The North Tower toppled to the South. This is proof of explosives and a concrete core. debunked

You have not posted an image of fires with sufficient intensity to cause the south wall to fail, so your post is just another text assertion. Null agent crap supporting secrete methods of mass murder without any substance.

You still haven't posted an image from 9-11 in the core area of the structure FEMA said existed.

femacore.gif

And your bogus links didn't have one either.

Christopharter said:
I remember when you and your comrade stan were at Let's Roll 9-11 trying to pretend you were seeking the truth and that the truth was demo, and I asked you HOW the supposed steel core columns were cut.

There is no way high density steel columns were cut over 1,300 times within the imagery we saw. There was absolutely not enough access to the columns to load charges on all 4 sides of the supposed steel core columns.

I don't think Gamolon was a member at LetsRoll Chris.

And the reason I opposed your imbecile "theory" .. and I use that word very loosely .. was because you were shown to be a lying turdball, AND a time wasting idiot.

Just BTW you aren't banned there because Jayhan believes your stupid theory .. why don't you go back there .. you won't see me there because I am banned for not being a Creationist. But you won't .. because you hate people agreeing with you.

You have been out maneuvered at every turn and shown to be a rotten human being

You still are.... and now you are lying again. Just like the time you impersonated Leslie Robertson with your own IP address .. What a useless prick you are. :cuckoo:

Stann

You have not posted an image of fires with sufficient intensity to cause the south wall to fail, so your post is just another text assertion. Null agent crap supporting secrete methods of mass murder without any substance.

You still haven't posted an image from 9-11 in the core area of the structure FEMA said existed.

femacore.gif

And your bogus links didn't have one either.

i dont need to post pictures of fires. i already proved the building's south wall was buckling for 8 minutes prior to collapse. or are you going to call the NYPD helicopter crew a bunch of liars. :cuckoo:

it was either buckling or it wasnt. pictures of fires are not going to show you how hot it was anyway. :cuckoo:

You have been out maneuvered at every turn and shown to be a rotten human being

You still are.... and now you are lying again. Just like the time you impersonated Leslie Robertson with your own IP address .. What a useless prick you are. :cuckoo:

Stann

HAHAhahahahaha!! what a stupid lying moron!! :lol:

it doesnt surprise me at all that the jerkoff would do something like that to push his concrete core hoax.

There are many agents, but no steel core columns in the core area.

FEMA and the post 9-11 psyops misrepresent the elevator guide rail support steel as core columns. The butt plates seen on the tops of the support steel are far too weak to join sections of core column.

panel_5.jpg

The reason the core area is empty in ALL 9-11 images is because the guide rail support steel was too weak to stand on its own.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Agents will try and say that the image shows core columns. What is seen is far too small and structural steel from an image taken seconds before proves the size "core columns" would be, if they existed. They did not.

==delusional bullshit removed.

no such thing as "elevator guide rail support steel" in the towers.

1. The Spire is outside the core area. debunked

2. Robertson identifies a concrete core. debunked.

3. A picture of a silhouetted object covered in smoke is a concrete core. debunked

4. No pictures exist of a steel core on 9/11 (accompanied by FEMA drawing). debunked

5. Butt plates are used to join steel core columns and are too weak. debunked

The below do not constitute images of the FEMA core. The top image shows no structure connecting steel in the core area. Steel core columns MUST have interconnecting diagonal braces and gusset plates. None are seen.

In fact, the steel in the core can be seen to be toppling from the core wall area. Look at where the bottom of the pieces originate.

view2photo.jpg

This image is at about the same moment in time and the interior box columns on the outside were connected via a horizontal brace to the first elevator guide rail support steel, through the concrete wall.

The bulbous base of the piece of steel falling from the wall IS a portion of the concrete wall still stuck to the steel.

north_tower_spire1.jpg

The below image shows an empty core area. The steel shown has floor beams which only existed outside the core area.

view_5_photo_copy.jpg

Agents posting this subterfuge are conducting TREASON.

Only the concrete core can be proven with independently verified evidence.

southcorestands.gif

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Forum List

Back