Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

yes, this IS the internet, and dipshits like you ruin it

Again, the opposite of what agents say is true.
and since i'm no fucking agent, it must be YOU that is the agent, of al qaeda

We are not sure they exist yet. May be an invisible enemy dreamed up to collect war tax by your masters. I am an agent of the US Constitution that opposes those that seek to usurp it. Every US citizen is but media and your masters have sought to confuse and distract them from their duty.

Again, the opposite of what agents say is true.

We are not sure they exist yet. May be an invisible enemy dreamed up to collect war tax by your masters. I am an agent of the US Constitution that opposes those that seek to usurp it. Every US citizen is but media and your masters have sought to confuse and distract them from their duty.
you and the constitution aren't even in the same galaxy

As usual the reverse is true. I recognize that guiliani took the WTC documents while the courts protect their hiding which enables the FEMA deception and my Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382 filing at United States District Court makes my duty to the Constitution plainly served and robust.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

You on the other hand, with your act, might fit well into a prison cell in a federal penitentiary Constitutionally filled by due process prosecution for treason.

As usual the reverse is true. I recognize that guiliani took the WTC documents while the courts protect their hiding which enables the FEMA deception and my Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382 filing at United States District Court makes my duty to the Constitution plainly served and robust.

You on the other hand, with your act, might fit well into a prison cell in a federal penitentiary Constitutionally filled by due process prosecution for treason.
go for it, dipshit
you dont even know who i am
LOL
gotta love those internet commandos

I feel that your identity and location can be found by the proper authorities who have interest in prosecuting those who further mispresion of treason. I feel that IF you continue after a point, they will prosecute you or any the promote the structural misrepresentations of buildings blamed for mass murder then used a justification to conduct war, killing our soldiers and innocent people while destroying the economy.

Continue at your own legal risk.

Last edited:
I feel that your identity and location can be found by the proper authorities who have interest in prosecuting those who further mispresion of treason. I feel that IF you continue after a point, they will prosecute you or any the promote the structural misrepresentations of buildings blamed for mass murder then used a justification to conduct war, killing our soldiers and innocent people while destroying the economy.

What you "feel" is meaningless.

What you SAY is generally just completely wrong, dishonest an/or delusional.

But you keep avoiding one of the BIG problems with your own "logic."

Let's put aside the fact that we all SAW the passenger jets crash into the Twin Towers. Let's, instead, go along with your insane paranoid delusion -- for the sake of exposing your startling lack of logic. YOU would have us believe that some group in our own government (individuals in places of power and authority including -- per your insanity -- the President of the United States and the Vice President) conspired together to commit mass murder of their own fellow citizens (and others) in order to create a casus belli.

If that had any kernel of sensibility to it, then what entity now within the government would go after those of us who bought their cover-story?

Wouldn't you expect them to instead be going after the brilliant minds -- like you -- for endangering their conspiracy?

Best look under your bed tonight, ChrissytoFEARa. There, there be monsters!

The feelings are based on facts that are filed in a US district court.

The result will have meaning and I will use it.

The feelings are based on facts that are filed in a US district court.

The result will have meaning and I will use it.

You filed no facts. You filed an amorphous soemthing or other set of papers. Contained within those papers are citations to some purported support for you views, but upon closer inspection, nothing you offer as support actually achieves that lofty goal.

Your feelings are nothing but feelings.

Your evidence is ephemera.

There will be no "result" except the dismissal of your lunatic "filing." I guarantee it.

And you still duck the hard question. If the gubmint is "in on" the alleged misprision of treason, then why aren't they likely to go after YOU instead of going after those of us who have "bought" their official story?

Last edited:

your feelings are fucking stupid
i fear no legal implications of my calling you a complete fucking moronic retard
the internet is replete with proof you are delusional

Are you trying to say that the structure diagrammed here in the solitary official depiction of the core,

femacore.gif

is acceptable to describe this, the core of WTC 2 on 9-11?

southcorestands.gif

Very good. Cease misrepresenting the core structure of the towers or referring to those who do so. Such behavior furthers the interests of treason.

Very good. Cease misrepresenting the core structure of the towers or referring to those who do so. Such behavior furthers the interests of treason.
you are the only one misrepresenting the core structure

No, I represent the concrete core that stood and is seen on 9-11 coming apart and falling after perhaps standing for a few seconds, always with an empty core area.

The authority of the building spoke 2 days after the tradgedy and provided information identifying a concrete core.

You only have text assertions and misrepresentations of elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns". If they were "core columns" they would hav ethe strength to stand and be seen in the core area and they are not seen. They did not exist. Butt plates on the tops of the guide rail support steel (left and right of the central crane) are for fast alignment of support steel between skylobbies where the support steel was re cast into the concrete core walls for the skylobby.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

"Core columns" must have 100% deep fillet weld essentially creating one piece.

Doing this made super rigid diaphrams dividing the tower in thirds vertically and shortened the support steel reducing the "bowing" of the steel from compression loads. This reduced the need for horizontal bracing making elevator and hallway openings possible.

You cannot present the "core structure" without relying on "misrepresentations", I can and do present with independently consistent sources of authority who identify a concrete core. All your assertions, without evidence, seek to conceal treason.

Last edited:
you are the only one misrepresenting the core structure

No, I represent the concrete core that stood and is seen on 9-11 coming apart and falling after perhaps standing for a few seconds, always with an empty core area.

The authority of the building spoke 2 days after the tradgedy and provided information identifying a concrete core.

You only have text assertions and misrepresentations of elevator guide rail support steel as "core columns". If they were "core columns" they would hav ethe strength to stand and be seen in the core area and they are not seen. They did not exist. Butt plates on the tops of the guide rail support steel (left and right of the central crane) are for fast alignment of support steel between skylobbies where the support steel was re cast into the concrete core walls for the skylobby.

elev_guide.rail.supp.jpg

"Core columns" must have 100% deep fillet weld essentially creating one piece.

Doing this made super rigid diaphrams dividing the tower in thirds vertically and shortened the support steel reducing the "bowing" of the steel from compression loads. This reduced the need for horizontal bracing making elevator and hallway openings possible.

You cannot present the "core structure" without relying on "misrepresentations", I can and do present with independently consistent sources of authority who identify a concrete core. All your assertions, without evidence, seek to conceal treason.
more total lunacy

Null post agent.

What I posted explains why this is at the height it was.

southcorestands.gif

That is the 1st skylobby, or a floor below, also the main floor for mechanical etcetera, the heaviest floor in many ways meaning the concrete below it was much thicker than that which had been above.

Null post agent.

What I posted explains why this is at the height it was.

That is the 1st skylobby, or a floor below, also the main floor for mechanical etcetera, the heaviest floor in many ways meaning the concrete below it was much thicker than that which had been above.
^^null post dipshit

Forum List

Back