Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

In your ..the man who met atta dreams you are a super secret agent..but in reality you could well be a paid Internet troll..its not like such agents don't exist that is no secret and this is a likely place to encounter such an indivdual...just sayin

sorry sparky, if you dont agree with chris's concrete core hoax then you are a super secret government agent.

for the sake of debate, let's say i'm nuetral on it all, and claim that the people that would like to 'out' or otherwise 'reveal' what they feel are the dirty secrets of 9/11 have been going down the wrong road since day one.

the old political addage is follow the money, correct? well then why aren't we doing that then?

for starters, i mentioned the terrorists targeting the fiscal heart of our country. At least that is what we can say is the primary function of the TT's

If they had merely wished for a body count, i would think any crowded statium , or nuke plant would have served their purpose far better. If they had wished for some sort of symbolic statement, why not the statue of liberty?

This 'crazed islamic fundamentalism' never did really address a war that's gone on for a decade, sorry. Although i'm sure they exist, they are of no more or less an influence than our own abortion clininc bombing Christians here.

Imho, they wished to hit the corporate elements that make us tick here.

So does it make sense that, in doing so, the corporatism that we have intertwinned with our foriegn policy(s) worldwide (with Dubai for instance) have pissed them off and made them feel oppressed enough to act as they did?

Seems that would be more in step with traditional terrorist activities worldwide, wouldn't it?

So when W claimed 'they hate us for our freedoms', he wasn't really all that off in his remark because they do hate us for our freedom to negotiate corporatism in the 3rd world to OUR benefit , which is exactly what's gone down in the House of Saud's oligrahcy for two generations since FDR swung the oil for military deal.

You see, we do have a history, and within that history that goes back generations, we do have oppressive elements in their eyes. Now i don't believe that justifies in any way the actions of 9/11, but i do think it bears scrutiny because when the root of many of our problems goes unaddressed it manifests in conspiracy theories

Imho, your answer(s) to many of the CT's i read lies there.

~S~

sorry sparky, if you dont agree with chris's concrete core hoax then you are a super secret government agent.

for the sake of debate, let's say i'm nuetral on it all, and claim that the people that would like to 'out' or otherwise 'reveal' what they feel are the dirty secrets of 9/11 have been going down the wrong road since day one.

the old political addage is follow the money, correct? well then why aren't we doing that then?

~S~

In the predicament of unlawful, infiltrated government and society, none of the logical paths are open and functional.

~S~

In the predicament of unlawful, infiltrated government and society, none of the logical paths are open and functional.
:cuckoo:

~S~

The perpetrators would appreciate that. it serves their infiltrations or removal of the Constitution and treason.

I am still hoping you let me know when your filing comes to court Chris. I was in no way kidding when I said I would drive to LA to be there in person. I would love to see the arguments before the court, and to a lesser extent,:lol: meet you in person.
I would be the guy in the Cowboy hat and big belt buckle that would buy you lunch during the recess.
If you insisted on having me arrested as a 'party to treason', then you would just miss out on a free lunch.
That said, do you see the arguments on here as practice for the court? Or, do the arguments on here hurt your case?
Do you think the court will hear your case?

Just trying to get back to the topic of the thread...........

~S~

Is this the excuse that you have reserved for when the court declines to hear your case?
sounds like it......

The perpetrators would appreciate that. it serves their infiltrations or removal of the Constitution and treason.
damn, you just keep proving what a fucking clown you are

want to read something really funny?

chris says he can reduce health care costs by 60 to 80 percent, save 50% on law enforcement costs and save the state of california 40 billion dollars over 20 years.
voter opportunity

...and here is some more delusional ranting:
Order of Knights

and a letter to the FBI about illegal use of hypnosis:
constructive notice

(this stuff is too funny not to share):lol:

damn, you just keep proving what a fucking clown you are

want to read something really funny?

chris says he can reduce health care costs by 60 to 80 percent, save 50% on law enforcement costs and save the state of california 40 billion dollars over 20 years.
voter opportunity

...and here is some more delusional ranting:
Order of Knights

and a letter to the FBI about illegal use of hypnosis:
constructive notice

(this stuff is too funny not to share):lol:
lol

People concealing treason will say anything, that is clear. Of course they have no evidence to show that treason has not been commited, so they simply work to create a fake environment either working to change the subject or ridicule the notion of treason.

Of course the families of victims know something is very wrong.

New+York+Remembers+Victims+9+11+Terror+Attacks+Uw5r1dIz7eHl.jpg

People concealing treason will say anything, that is clear. Of course they have no evidence to show that treason has not been commited, so they simply work to create a fake environment either working to change the subject or ridicule the notion of treason.

that isnt how it works, dipshit
YOU have to prove treason has been done
and you havent, and you CANT

you seriously need professional help

The treason is proven as it is comprised of the common knowledge acts that secret methods of murder enabled. The FEMA deception enabling secret methods of mass murder is proven in the disclosure filing.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

Your continued efforsts, without evidence or reason, to conceal the methods of mass murder only shows your level of support for treason.

Last edited:

The treason is proven as it is comprised of the common knowledge acts that secret methods of murder enabled. The FEMA deception enabling secret methods of mass murder is proven in the disclosure filing.

Your continued efforsts, without evidence or reason, to conceal the methods of mass murder only shows your level of support for treason.

you filing papers is not proof.

you can file papers saying giant marshmellow men have taken over our nuclear arsenal. it doesnt mean its true, jackass. :cuckoo:

your efforts to post complete BULLSHIT prove you are quite INSANE

I've not just filed papers, I've filed proof.

This is not a matter of insanity it is a matter of criminality and treason. None of you agents have evidence and are attempting to support treasonous deception without it.

Simply with your collusion you are commiting misprision of treason.

Last edited:

This is not a matter of insanity it is a matter of crimnality and treason. None of you agents have evidence and are attempting to support treasonous deception without it.

you are so insane, you cant tell you are insane yourself
thats why i keep telling you to seek out professional help

This is not a matter of insanity it is a matter of crimnality and treason. None of you agents have evidence and are attempting to support treasonous deception without it.

you didnt file any proof because you have none. all you have are delusions. your cries of treason are insane. :cuckoo:

The reverse of what agents say is usually true, meaning this is is evidence,

southcorestands.gif

of a concrete core, I'm an American defending the Constitution and you are criminal.

Forum List

Back