Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Null post agent.

What I posted explains why this is at the height it was.

That is the 1st skylobby, or a floor below, also the main floor for mechanical etcetera, the heaviest floor in many ways meaning the concrete below it was much thicker than that which had been above.
^^null post dipshit

The perpetrators wish it was. I made a valid point relating to the image you removed with your disinformation. Disallowing reasoning. Cognitive infiltration working to conceal treason.

Null post agent.

That is the 1st skylobby, or a floor below, also the main floor for mechanical etcetera, the heaviest floor in many ways meaning the concrete below it was much thicker than that which had been above.
^^null post dipshit

The perpetrators wish it was. I made a valid point relating to the image you removed with your disinformation. Disallowing reasoning. Cognitive infiltration working to conceal treason.
^^ null post dipshit

Null post agent.

^^null post dipshit

the perpetrators are the 19 muslim hijackers.

you have yet to show a picture of any concrete core.

All this support for treason is disgusting. Whatever happens, you'll learn nothing until it is too late.

the only treasonous person on this board is you. you blame americans for 9/11 instead of the muslim terrorists that actually committed the horrible act.:cuckoo:

All this support for treason is disgusting. Whatever happens, you'll learn nothing until it is too late.

the only treasonous person on this board is you. you blame americans for 9/11 instead of the muslim terrorists that actually committed the horrible act.:cuckoo:

You said Americans, obviously you have a much lower standard if ou think Americans would do that. INFILTRATORS would do that and they would have you refusing to use; reason, law, evidence, common sense, common decency and whatever else was needed to conceal treason.

You said Americans, obviously you have a much lower standard if ou think Americans would do that. INFILTRATORS would do that and they would have you refusing to use; reason, law, evidence, common sense, common decency and whatever else was needed to conceal treason.
:cuckoo:

ok... just come out and tell us who you think is responsible. because you arent making any sense to those of us that live in the real world.

why is it you never NAME these so called "infiltrators"

Why is it you never reasonably describe what this is if not a concrete core?

southcorestands.gif

Stop trying to change the subject. Where's the evidence from 9-11 for the steel core columns.

because he is a paranoid schizophrenic.

Goertzel says the new study provides an intriguing but partial look at the inner workings of conspiracy thinking. Such convictions critically depend on what he calls “selective skepticism.” Conspiracy believers are highly doubtful about information from the government or other sources they consider suspect. But, without criticism, believers accept any source that supports their preconceived views, he says.

“Arguments advanced by conspiracy theorists tell you more about the believer than about the event,” Goertzel says.

The Inner Worlds Of Conspiracy Believers - Science News

Stop trying to change the subject. Where's the evidence from 9-11 for the steel core columns.
you lie yet again
i have told you what that was on SEVERAL occasions
it is the steel core with the gypsum wall planks and a dust cloud around it

and YOU brought up the "infiltrators" yet you never NAME them
that IS on topic, dipshit

because he is a paranoid schizophrenic.

Goertzel says the new study provides an intriguing but partial look at the inner workings of conspiracy thinking. Such convictions critically depend on what he calls “selective skepticism.” Conspiracy believers are highly doubtful about information from the government or other sources they consider suspect. But, without criticism, believers accept any source that supports their preconceived views, he says.

“Arguments advanced by conspiracy theorists tell you more about the believer than about the event,” Goertzel says.

The Inner Worlds Of Conspiracy Believers - Science News
well, HE must be in on it too

maybe he will be one of the "infiltrators" when Christopher A Brown(AKA the dipshit) gets around to actually naming them

southcorestands.gif

we describe it to you all the time. where is your proof that its concrete? are we supposed to simply take your word for it?

here is the same object from the other side with light shining on it, jackass. doesnt look like concrete!!! :lol:

corecloseupbest.jpg

southcorestands.gif

you lie yet again

You are suggesting that gypsum can uniformly survive the hundreds of thousands of tons of heavy strcutural steel falling over it. That is not reasonable. That the core is concrete like the engineer says it is, is reasonable.

Robertson in Newsweek

I bring up the infiltrators when you misrepresent who I think destroyed the towers. You present that I say the government did it. You lie. I say the infiltrators did it.

But you serve them so cannot recognize them.

You are suggesting that gypsum can uniformly survive the hundreds of thousands of tons of heavy strcutural steel falling over it. That is not reasonable. That the core is concrete like the engineer says it is, is reasonable.

Robertson in Newsweek

I bring up the infiltrators when you misrepresent who I think destroyed the towers. You present that I say the government did it. You lie. I say the infiltrators did it.

it doesnt survive, jackass.

again you lie and say robertson said something that he did not.

who are the "infiltrators"?? are they the seven dwarfs?

you lie yet again

Robertson in Newsweek

not only CAN it, it DID
the photos have been shown to you before, you just continue to LIE
Robertson NEVER said what you claim, the stupid reporter stated something they had no proof to back up
the story has been pulled from the original site because it was in ERROR

I really can't see where all this is going here. This is like the JFK deal that never dies, there's always some new little bit of info that gets beat around and dies out after a while.

If there's any conspiracy or treason to 9/11, it's got more to do with why the terrorists chose to hit the heart of our fiscal community, and what we've done about it since then

THAT isn't outlandish to me, especially since we have an Administration full of Goldma Sach's allumni, and a Congress who takes it's marching orders from wall street.

I really can't see where all this is going here. This is like the JFK deal that never dies, there's always some new little bit of info that gets beat around and dies out after a while.

If there's any conspiracy or treason to 9/11, it's got more to do with why the terrorists chose to hit the heart of our fiscal community, and what we've done about it since then

THAT isn't outlandish to me, especially since we have an Administration full of Goldma Sach's allumni, and a Congress who takes it's marching orders from wall street.

sorry sparky, if you dont agree with chris's concrete core hoax then you are a super secret government agent. :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back