Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Prove it.

The entire structure method wasn't used until later. All subterfuge because there is no evidence from 9-11 showing the steel core columns. On 9-11 we see the concrete core.

What agents try to misrepresent is "elevator guide rail" support steel and the butt plates on the tops of the steel in the core proves it.

No wonder the core is empty on 9-11, all the elevator guide rail support steel fell even before the concrete. Thes annotated images show elevator guide rail support steel immediately inside the concrete core wall.

:alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:
you really need to remember to delete his blood money links

Prove it.

The entire structure method wasn't used until later. All subterfuge because there is no evidence from 9-11 showing the steel core columns. On 9-11 we see the concrete core.

What agents try to misrepresent is "elevator guide rail" support steel and the butt plates on the tops of the steel in the core proves it.

No wonder the core is empty on 9-11, all the elevator guide rail support steel fell even before the concrete. Thes annotated images show elevator guide rail support steel immediately inside the concrete core wall.

:alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic: :alcoholic:
you really need to remember to delete his blood money links

It's more fun to break them by removing dots.

What I see is an abuse of the national colors because you REFUSE to recognize a violation of law that would serve justice and the rights of these people as well as the loved ones lost,

because you refuse to recognize violations of law law that deprive Americans of the building plans, 6,000 photo files and 15,000 video tapes of the Twin Towers.

jpayne-2001Sep22-012-pr.jpg

Last edited:
What I see is an abuse of the national colors because you REFUSE to recognize a violation of law that would serve justice and the rights of these people as well as the loved ones lost,
what I see is a pathetic moron trying to PROFIT off the deaths on 9/11 and ignoring the facts

because you refuse to recognize violations of law law that deprive Americans of the building plans, 6,000 photo files and 15,000 video tapes of the Twin Towers.

jpayne-2001Sep22-012-pr.jpg

What I see is you posting copyrighted photos again. I'm surprised the board allows it.

Bwhahhhhhhhaaaa. Drywall screws were not even invented when the Twins were being built.

I didn't see a drywall screw until about 1982, they said then they had been around for maybe 5 years.

I love proving you wrong Chris. This proves yet again how you are pulling things out of your ass to try and propagate your bullshit. Take a look at the following linked PDF. Go to page 4 (which is actually labeled page 51) and look at the first column on the left, second paragraph.

http://jimnevins.net/woodworking/Fine Woodworking/contents/1986/110060048.PDF

I had just about resigned myself to common wood screws and their attendant paraphernalia when a friend introduced me to drywall screws six years ago. These case-hardened screws are engineered to penetrate drywall, wood and thin metal without a pilot hole. They were developed during the 1960s when metal framing began displacing wooden studs in commercial buildings.

When do you plan on telling the truth for once?

Bwhahhhhhhhaaaa. Drywall screws were not even invented when the Twins were being built.

I didn't see a drywall screw until about 1982, they said then they had been around for maybe 5 years.

I love proving you wrong Chris. This proves yet again how you are pulling things out of your ass to try and propagate your bullshit. Take a look at the following linked PDF. Go to page 4 (which is actually labeled page 51) and look at the first column on the left, second paragraph.

I had just about resigned myself to common wood screws and their attendant paraphernalia when a friend introduced me to drywall screws six years ago. These case-hardened screws are engineered to penetrate drywall, wood and thin metal without a pilot hole. They were developed during the 1960s when metal framing began displacing wooden studs in commercial buildings.

Ha in the 1960's, very late in the 1960's I'm sure. A screw developed is not a screw utilized. They were not in common use because drivers were not available. Any screw can be used for drywall if one chooses. The hardened screws with the very thin shank that drive easily were not around until the 1980's.

If you had the buildings plans for the core, you could show the plans specified such fastners. However, as an agent you refuse to recognize violations of law that deprive Americans of the plans.

You need to show this core on 9-11 to prove anything.

femacore.gif

Ha in the 1960's, very late in the 1960's I'm sure. A screw developed is not a screw utilized. They were not in common use because drivers were not available. Any screw can be used for drywall if one chooses. The hardened screws with the very thin shank that drive easily were not around until the 1980's.

If you had the buildings plans for the core, you could show the plans specified such fastners. However, as an agent you refuse to recognize violations of law that deprive Americans of the plans.

femacore.gif

What a dumbass.

Your core is a bunch of bullshit and you know it. It's been proven time and again that you are making shit up about it. Still haven't addressed your foundation fuck-ups yet I see.
correctfoundation.png

How did you screw up so bad with your annotations? You got everything wrong!
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

femacore.gif

What a dumbass.

Your core is a bunch of bullshit and you know it. It's been proven time and again that you are making shit up about it. Still haven't addressed your foundation fuck-ups yet I see.
correctfoundation.png

Hmmm, it is illogical that core columns would not have a foundation, so your annotations discredit your efforts.

And you failure to acknowledge that the public was deprived of the plans by violations of law shows you have no interest in lawful government. BTW, all construction photos (6,000 photo files and 15,000 viodeos) except for those serving the FEMA deception were removed from the NYC department of buildings illegally.

Then your failure to show the supposed steel core columns that FEMA misrepresents proves that steel core columns did not exist.

The above means that your entire precense here serves the concealment of treason.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

femacore.gif

What a dumbass.

correctfoundation.png

Hmmm, it is illogical that core columns would not have a foundation, so your annotations discredit your efforts.

Nope. The DO have foundations you dumbass! See the concrete footer BELOW this grillage that is being placed? The same color grillage I call out on the foundation photo you screwed up?
wtc41.jpg

Damn this is fun!

femacore.gif

What a dumbass.

correctfoundation.png

And you failure to acknowledge that the public was deprived of the plans by violations of law shows you have no interest in lawful government. BTW, all construction photos (6,000 photo files and 15,000 viodeos) except for those serving the FEMA deception were removed from the NYC department of buildings illegally.

Then your failure to show the supposed steel core columns that FEMA misrepresents proves that steel core columns did not exist.

The above means that your entire precense here serves the concealment of treason.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

:spam: :spam: :spam:...:spam:

Elevator guide rail support steel is misrepresented as "core columns". No diagonal braces are seen in the core during construction, no gusset plates. We do see butt plates being used to join sections of vertical steel and they are far too weak to be used to join sections of "core column"

panel_5.jpg

Explaining why the core area is always empty on 9-11.

spire_dust-3.jpg

Elevator guide rail support steel is misrepresented as "core columns". No diagonal braces are seen in the core during construction, no gusset plates. We do see butt plates being used to join sections of vertical steel and they are far too weak to be used to join sections of "core column"

Explaining why the core area is always empty on 9-11.

:rofl: . :rofl: . :rofl: . :rofl: . :rofl:

What a dumbass.

correctfoundation.png

Nope. The DO have foundations you dumbass! See the concrete footer BELOW this grillage that is being placed? The same color grillage I call out on the foundation photo you screwed up?
wtc41.jpg

Damn this is fun!

Chris?

How did you screw that photo up so badly? How did you get every single thing in that photo wrong?

The grillage and concrete pad do not constitute a foundation.

WHY do you refuse to acknowledge that guiliani took 6,000 photo files?

WHY?

In those photos AND 15,000 video tapes is all the proof of the concrete core that ANYONE would need, but you fail to recognize this.

WHY?

Forum List

Back