Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Since you will not recognize evidence, you cannot claim it is not verified. AMerican citizens seeking to support and defend the Constitution recognize that this is independently verified evidence.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Since you will not recognize evidence, you cannot claim it is not verified. AMerican citizens seeking to support and defend the Constitution recognize that this is independently verified evidence.
your delusional rantings are NOT evidence, verified or otherwise

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Independently verified by who?

Well agents refuse to use evidence so you have no standing to ask. Thanks for the evidence tho.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Who are the 249 people who were not killed by your concrete cores, and why are their death certificates invalid?

You are guilty.

MISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

You are stupid.

Those posting here who do not respect laws and the Constitution they are made under, or refuse to recognize when laws are violated by government, are only safely considered agents of treason serving the infiltration of the US government, if the citizens with allegiance to the United States who are witnessing the behaviors of all posting on this issue, seek to support and defend the US Constitution.

Chrissy's sig line said:
When the murder of 3,000 is the issue, this is reasonable.

I can't tell you how disgusted I am that you consider the cold blooded murder of 3,000 people "reasonable".

You are a pig!

Chrissy's sig line said:

I can't tell you how disgusted I am that you consider the cold blooded murder of 3,000 people "reasonable".

You are a pig!

and YOU are a hypocrite,giving lectures about how he is bringing down karma on himself when you in fact are the one creating negative karma and are going to suffer miserably in the future for doing so disinfo agent troll.

Typical agent misrepresenting. It is reasonable that legal action protecting due process of 3,00 murdered be undertaken, but you don 't like that, so you misrepresent what is posted.

Disclosure of treason ahs been filed BTW.

9-11-misprision of treason, Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382
Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

definetely a paid agent troll is Rat in The Hat.
so you buy into his concrete core theory too?
figures you are just that fucking dumb

Chrissy's sig line said:

You are a pig!

and YOU are a hypocrite,giving lectures about how he is bringing down karma on himself when you in fact are the one creating negative karma and are going to suffer miserably in the future for doing so disinfo agent troll.

And you are an imbecile for agreeing with him that the deaths of 3000 Americans is reasonable. (His words, NOT mine) May the both of you rot in Hell for eternity for dishonoring the 9/11 dead.

Typical agent misrepresenting. It is reasonable that legal action protecting due process of 3,00 murdered be undertaken, but you don 't like that, so you misrepresent what is posted.

Sorry 9/11 hand job, but according to Goof-0's own signature line, I can not be an agent.

Those posting here who do not respect laws and the Constitution they are made under, or refuse to recognize when laws are violated by government, are only safely considered agents of treason serving the infiltration of the US government, if the citizens with allegiance to the United States who are witnessing the behaviors of all posting on this issue, seek to support and defend the US Constitution.

Considering that no one has reported me to the President or to some judge of the United States, nor have they reported me to the Governor or to some judge or justice of a particular state, then by definition I can not be an agent.

Don't blame me, Chri$$y made the rules, I didn't. Now the two of you have to live with it.

By the way, what agency is paying people to debunk Goof-0-phera and his wacky delusional concrete theory?? Not that I mind doing it for free, but who wouldn't like a little extra pocket cash?

Last edited:
And I'm still waiting for the names of the 249 people killed on 9/11 by YOUR concrete cores whose deaths certificates are invalid. And for what reason.

Hey 9/11 hand job, you stuck your nose in this. You can answer for Goof-0-phera if you want, considering he is too chicken-shit to respond.

what it looks like to me.......

Attachments

• $idiots-2.jpg
    $idiots-2.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 20
agent-confuser raton, cannot provide evidence from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns. However, the concrete core of WTC 2 is obvious.

southcorestands.gif

The words of Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 define a concrete core.

There is a great deal more.

agent-confuser raton, cannot provide evidence from 9-11 showing the supposed steel core columns. However, the concrete core of WTC 2 is obvious.

southcorestands.gif

The words of Oxford Illustrated Encyclopedia of Invention and Technology, of 1992 define a concrete core.

Intellectual disability - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Intellectual disability - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
yup
but again you forgot to take out his LINKS

Forum List

Back