Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

It is logical that an agent of a false social group would lie about the group. Your alignment, unreasonably, without evidence is what make you false. If this was not true, then you could post an image of the core you say existed ON 9-11.

femacore.gif

You cannot. No one can, it did not exist.

It goes down to bedrock and the interio box columns surrounding the core did that, which is why they are the only vertical steel standing aound the core at GZ.

Thanks for admitting that stupid. Here is the foundation drawing. The dark grillages are for the "interior box columns".
correctfoundation.png

Which is what this next photo is a closeup of.
wtc41.jpg

That concrete pad goes to the bedrock as you claim. The bedrock was 55 to 80 feet down you jackass. How deep do you think the "bathtub" was? Looks 55 to 80 feet deep to me so that concrete foundation SAT on the damn bedrock.
bathtub.jpg

Hey Chris.

I see you screwed up yet another one of your "claims". That those grillages were not put on concrete which rested on bedrock.

Why do you keep messing these things up?

And people are supposed to believe you and your theory? When it's based on mistake after mistake after mistake? When it's based on your faulty memories of a dreamed up documentary?

You're a joke.

Why do you pretend to represent that your image of the tub shows bed rock or concrete of a foundation? The fact that nearly all of the steel inside the core is missing or leaning shows there were no foundations for the steel inside the core.

The steel surrounding the core is still plumb because IT DID have foundations and IT DID have 100% deep fillet welds and the columns surrounding the core WERE FULL HEIGHT.

The columns in a row on the left were OUTSIDE the core. The red arrow is a remaining guide rail support with its brace that went through the concrete wall. The green arrows are remaining guide rail support steel in the core, leaning mostly.

WTC1int.box.cols.gif

BElow the relationship between the guide rail support braced through the wall to the opposite, adjacent interior box column is shown further up in the tower.

wtc1.spire.hudson.annote1.jpg

WTC1int.box.cols.gif

Why do you pretend to represent that your image of the tub shows bed rock or concrete of a foundation?

Here Chris. Let me explain it to you using small words so you can understand. Your above comment proves you have no clue what I am talking about.

The next photo shows where the short axis columns were situated. Count them Chris. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...
shortsidecorecolumns.jpg

Do you get it yet or do I need to go on? The big clue here is were the two columns that are close together are situated. Do you see them?

Here's how the grillages and foundations of the above photo match the colums of the core below. Notice 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6...
sixcorecolumnshortside.jpg

Now pay close attention Chris. See columns #3 and #4 in both pictures? See how much closer together they are than the rest of the columns? Are you getting it yet?

Here's the next foundation photo showing how the long axis column foundations and grillages were situated. there were two more after #6 for a total of 8 column rows. How to we know that you ask? See column foundations #4 and #5 below? How much closer they are together than the rest?
8rowscolumns.jpg

Here are the columns of the core below. See columns #4 and #5 there? With the red oval around them?
eightcolumnslongside.jpg

Are you getting this yet and why you royally fucked up your foundation drawing you annotated or do I need to go on?

Your efforts to evade the fact you cannot post an image of the core you say existed,

femacore.gif

are noted agent. Your prior use of photoshopped images that have the WTC 1 footbridge visible THROUGH the perimeter columns of WTC show the leve of subterfuge and deception you are capable of.

photoshoppedwtc2lobby.jpg

and there he goes, back to more of the same tired bullshit......

Attachments

• $round20and20round.jpg
    $round20and20round.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 21
Poor slacker has no evidence and must attempt application of cognitive distortions to conceal treasonMISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

are noted agent. Your prior use of photoshopped images that have the WTC 1 footbridge visible THROUGH the perimeter columns of WTC show the leve of subterfuge and deception you are capable of.

Sorry weasel, but I don't need to use a photoshopped image. Why you ask? Because that picture shows what was really there.

:cuckoo:

Your efforts to evade the fact you cannot post an image of the core you say existed,...

What's the matter Chris? You get your ass handed to you about your major mistakes in the foundation photo and you go back to the same old tired bullshit because you can't answer.

You're pathetic.

Come on weasel. Debate me. Show me where my foundation annotations are incoorect or admit you screwed up.

Come on coward.

Poor slacker has no evidence and must attempt application of cognitive distortions to conceal treasonMISPRISION OF FELONY: U.S. CODE, TITLE 18, PART 1, CHAPTER 1, SECTION 4:

‘Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States, conceals and does not as soon as possible make known the same to some Judge or other person in civil or military authority under the United States, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both’.

Section 4 states “Whoever, having knowledge of the actual commission of a felony cognizable by a court of the United States” such language is clear in that a citizen is allowed and required under law to disclose if such disclosure is “cognizable by a court of the United States”

TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

Well, according to you, everybody else on this thread is treasonous. You have knowledge of this. So how many of us have you reported to the President, the Governor, or to a judge or justice?

Or are you admitting you are also guilty of misprision of treason?

Forum List

Back