Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Pretending you can state generalizations for me?

There are actually a handful or so of sincere posts by others.

The fact is the Twin towers had a concrete core and FEMA lied about the core design to NIST which invalidates the cause of death.

Whatever you say agent, now go collect some blood money from the perpetrating infiltrators.

I'm busy showing the evidence of the concrete core,

femacore.gif

which is the only core that can be evidenced. The only core independent authority with pre 9-11 knowledge agrees upon.

The engineer of record for the Twin Towers identifies a concrete core.

Prove that. I can show you the invoice for $400 for server space this year. I work to get justice for the 3,000 murdered, you work to conceal the methods of murder.

showing that only shows you to be far more stupid than previously believed
you are way over paying for server space
and they have justice, dipshit
we were attacked by al qaeda terrorists and there was NO CONCRETE CORE IN THE WTC

You don't know how much space.

WHY haven't you posted an image of this core idiot?

femacore.gif

Last edited:
idiot, an image has been posted showing that core MANY times
this is why you are known as a fucking IDIOT and a MORON

You don't know how much space.

WHY haven't you posted an image of this core idiot?

femacore.gif

Come on idio...I mean, moron. Show me what exactly I got wrong in my annotated foundation photo.

You don't like to debate when you know you're wrong do you? I'll take your silence as proof of that.

The fact is the Twin towers had a concrete core and FEMA lied about the core design to NIST which invalidates the cause of death.

Have you reported me yet, imbecile?

Have you reported me yet, imbecile?

I want to be reported too! Don't forget me agent chri$$y!

we could set that to that old ramones song;
"24 hours to go, I want to be reported!....Time just moves too slow, I want to be reported!" (and so on)

There is no independently verified evidence for the steel core columns but that is abundant with the independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

There is no independently verified evidence for the steel core columns but that is abundant with the independently verified evidence of the concrete core.
there is nothing BUT verified evidence for the steel core you diptshit
Robertson himself has verified it
even photos YOU have posted verifies it
but you are too fucking DELUSIONAL to see it

Last edited:

Independently verified by whom, imbecile? Using your own links is not independent verification. You need someone other than yourself, imbecile, to provide evidence of your theory for independent verification.

images

If that were true you would have posted a link to an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

No one ever has . . . this information IS Independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Last edited:
The 1,295th posting of the FEMA drawing does not count as independent verification.

Give us the names of other people who are verifying your imbecilic theory.

Oh, by the way, have you reported me to the President, Governor, a judge or a justice yet?

75051.jpg

Hey Chris!!!!

Here's a great opportunity to get some good information on WTC1. Contact the LMCC. They had a studio in WTC1. Ask them if anyone remembers the layout of the elevators in the lobby area. Let's see if you are correct and that there was no elevator access from outside the concrete core.

Here's the site I found.
Lower Manhattan Cultural Council - Artist Residencies - Workspace - Past Sessions - World Views

Do you have the balls to get in touch with them to ask? I doubt it.

Forum List

Back