Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

Ahhh, I'm busy working and stuff.

WHY don't you have the official plans to refer to?

WHY don't you?

WHY don't you?

WHY don't you?

WHY don't you?

WHY don't you?

WHY don't you?

WHY don't you?

From aan agent with nothing that means nothing. Post the link if it is true.

Here is a zoom of the revision tables of the plans from silverstein that r. gage distributes that have digital alteratons AFTER the blue prints were scanned. Revision tables were added to make them appear as final drawings. They were preliminary and the most obsolete plans that can be found.

A-A-159.revtab.jpg

guiliani took the WTC documents that logically had the plans with 6,000 photo files and 15,000 videos.

Ahhh, I'm busy working and stuff.

That's what I thought chickenshit.

You KNOW the truth about the towers and would rather spew your lies instead of get to the truth.

You're pathetic.

I've already spoken to some people who worked in WTC1. They describe a lobby completely opposite of what you say existed. You're completely making shit up. The lobby of WTC1 had access to all the express elevators from outside the core as all eyewitnesses will say to you.

You'd rather lie and wallow in your false claims then get to the truth.

Pathetic is those that pretend they are presenting the truth when in reality they are concealing the truth. In this case the truth about how mass murder was accomplished in 20 seconds.

If this was not true you could post an image of this core on 9-11.

femacore.gif

Since what I'm saying is true, I can post an image of the WTC 2 concrete core on 9-11.

southcorestands.gif

And I can post the words of the engineer of record in the days after 9-11 describing a concrete core.

The 1,295th posting of the FEMA drawing does not count as independent verification.

Give us the names of other people who are verifying your imbecilic theory.

Oh, by the way, have you reported me to the President, Governor, a judge or a justice yet?

75051.jpg

Still waiting for the names of everyone that can verify your imbecilic theory.

Also waiting to find out if you've reported me yet.

images

Pathetic is those that pretend they are presenting the truth when in reality they are concealing the truth. In this case the truth about how mass murder was accomplished in 20 seconds.

If this was not true you could post an image of this core on 9-11.

Since what I'm saying is true, I can post an image of the WTC 2 concrete core on 9-11.

And I can post the words of the engineer of record in the days after 9-11 describing a concrete core.
still lying about what Robertson said i see

The only logical conclusion about your behavior is that you are working to conceal treason. Since you have failed to post an image of the FEMA core on 9-11 your actions are criminal.

Independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

The only logical conclusion about your behavior is that you are working to conceal treason. Since you have failed to post an image of the FEMA core on 9-11 your actions are criminal.

Independently verified evidence of the concrete core.

Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel who describes a concrete core verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work for justifying explanation for collapse, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

Yeah so report him, and me too while your at it for treason. Do it, do it now!

I didn't want to believe it, but what everyone has been telling me is true.

The entity known as "Christophera" is a bot! That is the only excuse for it's posting the same pictures over and over again, with only minor variations in the wording.

My most humble apologies to those of you who have been trying to set me straight. I won't be wasting my time trying to reason with a bot program anymore.

Let Freedom Ring!

images

The entity known as "Christophera" is a bot! That is the only excuse for it's posting the same pictures over and over again, with only minor variations in the wording.

My most humble apologies to those of you who have been trying to set me straight. I won't be wasting my time trying to reason with a bot program anymore.

Let Freedom Ring!

images

I think I mentioned this a few days ago, agent chri$$y is a bot. He has no soul.

Let Freedom Ring!

images

I think I mentioned this a few days ago, agent chri$$y is a bot. He has no soul.

Yes, you did, and I apologize for not believing you then.

You were correct, and I am humbled by your wisdom.

The false social groups have their fake colors flying.

You can't wave the flag while not noticing the obstruction of justice in mass murder.

There are others that believe laws come before the flags.

New+York+Remembers+Victims+9+11+Terror+Attacks+Uw5r1dIz7eHl.jpg

Here I show the exact relationship between the interior box columns surrounding the concrete core and the first row of elevator guide rails up against the inside of the concrete core wall. The spire is outside the core.

shearspirewall.jpg

wtc1.spire.hudson.annote1.jpg

wtc1spirecorewall.jpg

This superimposition of the "before and after" shows the location of the spire.
superimp.spire.wtc1.jpg

Last edited:
If I owned agent chri$$y I would reprogram him to be one of those bots on yahoo that is always a girl getting naked someplace.......

Spam alert! No content posts.

At least I have the ONLY statement in the plans by NIST about their sources of structural information. Part of their disclosure.

nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

Forum List

Back