Title 18, "Misprision of treason" filed in District Court

You claim they are released. I have proof they were taken. Your link does not specifically identify the WTC documents. The burden of proof is with you.

Logically, since none of the "newly released" photos have never been posted, I can only assume you are lying and the warehouse of guiliani still contains the public property

NYCLU:

Giuliani's "World Trade Center files" and "Millennium Project files," together with 6000 files of photographs, 1000 audiotapes, and 15,000 videotapes, are also reported to be a part of the records covered by the contract.

Just posting here because this thread looks like it has taken the turn down the worthless road. Agent chrissy still posts the same shit that was proven to be a lie on this and all other message boards. That makes it less than worthless.

I think we should change the subject, that worked to minimize chrissy on another board. As he posted his lunacy, everyone just ignored his lies and talked about the football games. It looked like a few days later agent chrissy just gave up.

I am not a sports fan, so I would like to find something else to talk about.

maybe South Park, who's a South park fan?
I like Cartman and butters the best, they are my favorite characters.

Attachments

• $kennedy-assassination.jpg
    $kennedy-assassination.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 12
Just posting here because this thread looks like it has taken the turn down the worthless road. Agent chrissy still posts the same shit that was proven to be a lie on this and all other message boards. That makes it less than worthless.

I think we should change the subject, that worked to minimize chrissy on another board. As he posted his lunacy, everyone just ignored his lies and talked about the football games. It looked like a few days later agent chrissy just gave up.

It is anathema to mention another Board, so I won't mention the name of that other Board.

But over at that other Board, it became a standard rhetorical device of many to respond to trollish idiocy (like every post by agent CriscoFEARa) by engaging in the enjoyable pass-time of sharing cooking recipes.

What's YOUR favorite recipe?

It can be for a main course, an entire menu, or maybe a cake or brownie recipe. It can be for breakfast or whatever.

See? The Hannity Board did have SOME utility! :clap2:

It is anathema to mention another Board, so I won't mention the name of that other Board.

But over at that other Board, it became a standard rhetorical device of many to respond to trollish idiocy (like every post by agent CriscoFEARa) by engaging in the enjoyable pass-time of sharing cooking recipes.

What's YOUR favorite recipe?

It can be for a main course, an entire menu, or maybe a cake or brownie recipe. It can be for breakfast or whatever.

See? The Hannity Board did have SOME utility! :clap2:

I didn't see the recipes at the other board, but then it wasn't hannity. he has been on lots of other boards.

I have this recipe for barbeque sauce that is pretty good.
1 can of tomato sauce
1 1/2 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup cider vineger
1 tblspn galic powder
1 tbspn salt
4-6 habenaro peppers finely chopped(more if needed)
1 onion, finely chopped
combine everything and cook over low heat until it thickens up, chill and use as desired on barbequed meats.

Here's a recipe for the twoofers, one they will be able to use in the future;

Ramen noodles:
1 pkg ramen noodles (purchased from the jail store)
2 cups water

place noodles in tin jail cup
pour water over noodles
let sit until tender
add seasoning packet
enjoy

The only thing proven slacker is that you and your cluster of agents HAVE NO EVIDENCE and must conduct whatever subterfuge you can dream up to support the FEMA deception.

Said deception is well exposed by a couple of photos that show a joint between sections of steel that EXCLUDE them being "core columns". Butt plates are weak

panel_5.jpg

ONLY a deep fillet weld can be used to join sections of "core column".

fillet.diagram.gif

this one for Chicken Pot Pie looks good

Add a photo
Add a Photo
Cancel
1 of 191 Photos
Recipe Photos

Posted:

Photographer:

Supporting Member

ProfileProfile | RecipesRecipes | Photos

Cooking Level: Intermediate

Home Town: CityCity, StateState, Country Country

Living In: CityCity, StateState, Country Country
| View All »
left
1 of 15
right
Easter Recipes
Chicken Pot Pie IX
By: Robbie Rice
"A delicious chicken pie made from scratch with carrots, peas and celery."

This Kitchen Approved Recipe has been rated 3,928 times with an average star rating of 4.8 Rate/Review | Read Reviews (2,951)

91,212 people have saved this | 99 custom versions

* Add to Recipe Box
Add
* Add to Shopping List
Add
* Print this Recipe
* share/email Share/Email
Share on Facebook Share on Facebook
Email this recipe
* Supporting Members
Customize Recipe
Kitchen-friendly View

What to Drink?
Wine Types of Wine: Chardonnay
Prep Time:
20 Min
Cook Time:
50 Min
Ready In:
1 Hr 10 Min

Servings (Help)
US Metric Calculate

Original Recipe Yield 1 - 9 inch pie

Ingredients

* 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cubed
* 1 cup sliced carrots
* 1 cup frozen green peas
* 1/2 cup sliced celery
* 1/3 cup butter
* 1/3 cup chopped onion
* 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
* 1 3/4 cups chicken broth
* 2/3 cup milk
* 2 (9 inch) unbaked pie crusts

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C.)
2. In a saucepan, combine chicken, carrots, peas, and celery. Add water to cover and boil for 15 minutes. Remove from heat, drain and set aside.
3. In the saucepan over medium heat, cook onions in butter until soft and translucent. Stir in flour, salt, pepper, and celery seed. Slowly stir in chicken broth and milk. Simmer over medium-low heat until thick. Remove from heat and set aside.
4. Place the chicken mixture in bottom pie crust. Pour hot liquid mixture over. Cover with top crust, seal edges, and cut away excess dough. Make several small slits in the top to allow steam to escape.
5. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 35 minutes, or until pastry is golden brown and filling is bubbly. Cool for 10 minutes before serving.
from;
Chicken Pot Pie IX - All Recipes

one agent had too much of;
Cherry Nut Cake I

Submitted By: Janice
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cook Time: 45 Minutes

Ready In: 50 Minutes
Servings: 24
"An easy cherry dump cake. Quick and good!"
Ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda

2/3 cup vegetable oil
2 eggs
1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1/2 cup chopped walnuts
Directions:
1. Place flour, sugar, salt, baking soda, oil, eggs, cherry pie filling, and chopped nuts in a 9x13 inch pan and mix thoroughly with a fork.
2. Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 45 minutes. Serve with whipped topping.

http://allrecipes.com/Recipe-Tools/Print/Recipe.aspx?RecipeID=7292&origin=detail&servings=24

Coconut Column Cake

5 Ratings (See All)
1 Recommend it 2 Say this is a favorite
2 Say this is ideal for entertaining
item-saved-on:

* Save
* Rate
* Print
* Email
* Facebook - Share this

Label this with a few descriptive words -- also called tags -- to organize your collection.
Separate each tag with a comma. If this is a brownie recipe, you might type: chocolate, dessert, Sue's party
Add a note below. This note can be seen only by you.
Leave yourself a reminder, a tweak, an idea, or anything else related to this item.

cancel submit
What do you think of this? Let everyone know! (Click all that apply.)
I recommend it One of my favorites
Easy For adventurous cooks
Ideal for entertaining Family friendly

cancel submit
SHARE THIS

Connect with Facebook to easily update your status and share photos, recipes, and more with your friends.
ConnectClosecancel

More Ways to Share:

* Delicious
* Twitter
* Yahoo! Buzz
* Google
* Stumble!

Coconut Column Cake

This delightful dessert's appeal is not only in its taste, but also in its presentation. Made from a basic coconut layer-cake recipe, the column cake is filled with coconut buttercream, garnished with freshly shredded coconut, and covered with a blanket of snowy meringue. Pick coconuts that are heavy for their size, and pierce the softest "eye" of each with an ice pick and a hammer. Drain the liquid into a cup through a fine sieve, and crack the coconut open, removing the meat in large pieces and peeling away the dark brown skin. Using a mandoline or the blade of a hand grater, slice the coconut meat in large flakes and place them on a baking sheet lined with racks. Bake the coconut into a 200 degrees oven for 90 minutes, until dry.
Ingredients

Makes three 9-inch layers

* 2 1/2 cups freshly shredded coconut (about 2 coconuts)
* 3 1/3 cups sifted cake flour, plus more for pans
* 2 1/4 cups superfine sugar
* 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
* Pinch of salt
* 3/4 cup canola oil, plus more for pans
* 11 large eggs, separated, plus 3 whites
* 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
* 1 vanilla bean, scraped, bean and seeds reserved
* 1/4 cup canned cream of coconut
* 2/3 cup store-bought sweetened shredded coconut
* 2 wooden skewers (8 inches long)
* 6 cups Coconut Meringue Buttercream
* 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar

Directions

1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees. Line two baking sheets with cooling racks. Spread freshly shredded coconut evenly over racks. Place in oven, and bake, turning coconut occasionally, until dry, about 90 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool completely.
2. Increase oven temperature to 325 degrees. Line three 9-by-2-inch round cake pans with parchment paper, and set aside.
3. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, combine the flour, 1 3/4 cup superfine sugar, baking soda, and salt. In a separate bowl, whisk together 3/4 cup water, canola oil, egg yolks, vanilla extract, and vanilla-bean seeds. Add oil mixture to flour mixture and mix until smooth, about 2 minutes. Transfer to large mixing bowl and set aside.
4. In the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, whip the egg whites until foamy, about 1 minute. Continue to whip on medium-high speed until soft peaks form, 2 to 3 minutes. Slowly add the remaining 1/2 cup superfine sugar and whip until stiff peaks are formed, 1 to 2 minutes more.
5. Fold 1/4 of the egg whites into cake batter to lighten. Carefully fold in remaining egg whites. Divide the batter evenly between the prepared pans. Bake until the cakes are golden brown and spring back in the middle when pressed, about 40 minutes. Immediately turn cake rounds onto a wire rack to cool. Remove parchment paper.
6. In a small saucepan combine 1 cup water, vanilla bean, 3/4 cup sugar, and cream of coconut. Bring to a boil, and cook for 1 minute; strain and reserve. Discard vanilla bean.
7. Carefully level and trim each cake layer with a serrated knife. Place one layer on a 9-inch cake round, and brush with 1/3 of coconut syrup. Spread with 1 cup coconut buttercream and 1/3 cup sweetened coconut. Top with second layer, coconut syrup, 1 cup coconut buttercream, and 1/3 cup sweetened coconut. Add the remaining layer of cake and brush with remaining 1/3 cup coconut syrup. Insert two 8-inch wooden skewers through top of cake to secure layers. Trim with kitchen skewers until level with top of cake.
8. Using an offset spatula, ice cake with 2 cups buttercream to give the cake a "crumb coat." This thin layer of buttercream will seal the cake. Spread the icing from the center outward, making sure to push the buttercream over the sides of the cake. Smooth the buttercream. More icing will cover the crumb coat later, so it doesn't have to be perfectly smooth at this point. Chill in the refrigerator to set the buttercream, about 30 minutes.
9. Remove the cake from the refrigerator. Use the remaining 2 cups buttercream to cover the top and sides of the cake. Carefully draw a small offset spatula up the sides of the cake to create the lines of the column. Garnish with fresh toasted coconut and a dusting of confectioners' sugar. Serve at room temperature.

from;
Coconut Column Cake and more delicious recipes, smart cooking tips, and video demonstrations on marthastewart.com

" It's amazing what some people will believe, despite all evidence that contradicts their insane theories. Super laser beams, concrete cores, thermite etc.

That doesn't even scratch the surface. Christophera believes that there is an ancient sect of magic users who have tampered with his memory. He believes the mass of the American population has been hypnotised. He tried to sue the city of Santa Barbara to prove it.

He's quite ill."

that was too funny, more;
Christophera Is now on Myspace hocking his theory - JREF Forum

Definitely the JREF crowd. Here they are doing "99 bottles of beer on the wall".

JREF Forum - View Single Post - Has Anyone Seen A Realistice Explanation For Free Fall Of The Towers?

Because they have no evidence of steel core columns. This is the north core base wall of WTC 1. A 12 foot thick concrete wall with a 3x7' utility hall running the length of it.

wtc1.core.wall.base.annot4.jpg

The truth is always the reverse of what agents say while attempting to divert deflect and modify treason against constitution of USA.

slacker said:
The truth is always the reverse of what agents say while attempting to divert deflect and modify treason against constitution of USA.

However, when independetly verified evidence is introduced, which is consistent with all other evidence, those bringing evidence are not agents. They are loyal citizens.

slacker said:

However, when independetly verified evidence is introduced, which is consistent with all other evidence, those bringing evidence are not agents. They are loyal citizens.
except dipshits like you dont use actual evidence
you are too much of a delusional fucktard

Forum List

Back