Title 42 ending prompts El Paso mayor to declare state of emergency

The greedy corrupt Democrat Party only cares about money and power.
Open borders impowers the Democrat Cult.

When you have an administration that does not care about something it always gets ignored and gets worse until it becomes a political liability to them.

It's just like NYC's "State of Emergency" it's dem mayors holding their hands out for more federal taxpayer money so they can launder it through their community .orgs.....Make no mistake.

How many people will be murdered, abused, kidnapped or freeze to death on the way to the open border? It's quite sick and benefits whom exactly?

Even the U.N recognizes how inhumane it is as a study identified it as the "most deadly crossing in the world". The U.N!

This is the border of a Superpower, who maybe some just simply don't want to be superpower anymore. Teach your kids Mandarin folks...

This is what I ask constantly.
How is it good for the US to allow this invasion to continue?
How does it help us to allow millions of low skilled illegals all with their palms open to the government to flood in?

You are putting too much faith in Title 42. It's not a talisman. Get enough people at that border and the invaders will believe nothing could stop them, or want to. Title 42 will be trampled.

You are putting too much faith in Title 42. It's not a talisman. Get enough people at that border and the invaders will believe nothing could stop them, or want to. Title 42 will be trampled.

I don't have much faith in anything when it comes to securing our borders.

Title 42 at least makes it easier and faster to deport those claiming asylum. Plus, with it in place, there may be those that won't leave their home believing that they'll be quickly deported.
Once it's gone, the word will quickly get out, and the real tidal wave will begin.

I don't have much faith in anything when it comes to securing our borders.

Title 42 at least makes it easier and faster to deport those claiming asylum. Plus, with it in place, there may be those that won't leave their home believing that they'll be quickly deported.
Once it's gone, the word will quickly get out, and the real tidal wave will begin.
Get enough thousands at the border and the border patrol will vanish.

open it wider. Really, not a hard concept. Geez....
If the borders were already open -- there is no such thing as wider
We only have one set of borders...they are either open or closed....
Unless you are admitting you were being hyperbolic about them being "open"

If the borders were already open -- there is no such thing as wider
We only have one set of borders...they are either open or closed....
Unless you are admitting you were being hyperbolic about them being "open"
sure there is, my door can be open, yet i can open it wider, heck i can make it a bigger door…making it easier and easier to get in

As I keep saying...if you want to stop illegal immigration, throw the employers in jail with the same passion you fantasize about seeing those dirty illegals thrown in jail

sure there is, my door can be open, yet i can open it wider, heck i can make it a bigger door…making it easier and easier to get in
Borders are not doors...they are thousands of miles of LAND........to open them wider means that they were not as "OPEN" as you claim.....

Borders are not doors...they are thousands of miles of LAND........to open them wider means that they were not as "OPEN" as you claim.....
actually there are ports of calls at the border that are doorways. xiden has made it easier for them to enter…the real tragic thing is he and your party are openly encouraging these acts…

actually there are ports of calls at the border that are doorways. xiden has made it easier for them to enter…the real tragic thing is he and your party are openly encouraging these acts…
So the wall didn't stop them is what you saying?

Cool...

Thanks for letting me know right-wing rhetoric is and always full of shit..

And why do you folks always dodge the part about throwing employers in prison? Are they not brown enough for you to demonize?

This is what I ask constantly.
How is it good for the US to allow this invasion to continue?
How does it help us to allow millions of low skilled illegals all with their palms open to the government to flood in?
My local pizza shop is closed 2 days a week due to a lack of workers. I don`t care if the person making my pizza is legal or not as long as they don`t burn my pizza. They come here to work, not sit in a trailer park and collect welfare with semi-literate MAGA trash.

So the wall didn't stop them is what you saying?

Cool...

Thanks for letting me know right-wing rhetoric is and always full of shit..

And why do you folks always dodge the part about throwing employers in prison? Are they not brown enough for you to demonize?

I have said for many years, employers should be thrown in jail and their business licenses taken away for hiring illegals!!

My local pizza shop is closed 2 days a week due to a lack of workers. I don`t care if the person making my pizza is legal or not as long as they don`t burn my pizza. They come here to work, not sit in a trailer park and collect welfare with semi-literate MAGA trash.

Your party are the ones who create the "welfare" bullshit! Don't come crying when you see people using it!

And by the way, shame on you and FUCK you for NOT caring if the worker is legal or not!

Forum List

Back