TMZ reports Aaron Carter dead, 'anonymous 911 Call'

i give everyone a chance, that doesn't mean i give someone credibility, i'm just calling you out for being a white trash homophobic asshole, and for the 3432423st time, I'm not gay,
I am not homophobic in the slightest. I have never met a fag that could fight their way out of a wet paper bag. Your posts say you are as queer as a $3.00 bill! As I said, you want me to stop posting? Stop replying to my posts. Not only are you gay, you are stupid to boot!

I am not homophobic in the slightest. I have never met a fag that could fight their way out of a wet paper bag. Your posts say you are as queer as a $3.00 bill! As I said, you want me to stop posting? Stop replying to my posts. Not only are you gay, you are stupid to boot!
i want you to stay on topic, you can do what you want, but i'll call you out when you're being an asshole to my dead bro

George Michael sang lots of songs about girls, yet he was a faggot's faggot!
i agree, but his songs were terrific. i haven't listened to them all, soon i should, i also have multiple audiobooks about his life which i haven't heard, probably because i waste my time arguing with YOU lol just kidding

"i don't smoke a lot of weed. i'm actually a little annoyed because i lost my joint" lol

Aaron Carter was offered a huge amount of money to lie on Michael Jackson and he refused. Forever respect. RIP.

Carter said his mom was gonna die of alcohol abuse because she drinks so much, if she stopped she wouldn't die

he also said he's recording an album, and taking a 6-months hiatus from social media

Forum List

Back