TMZ reports Aaron Carter dead, 'anonymous 911 Call'

Carter, 34, rapper, found dead in his tub.

So I know DePape is still in jail....but Pauly Pelosi has been released from the horsepisstal.

I didn't know much about him but I could see he was addicted to something. This is the problem with fame at a young age, the vultures are always around and the demons are always circling. Hopefully he found the Lord at some point.

RIP.

FUCK YOU ASSHOLE SHOW SOME RESPECT
I'd never heard of him, either. Asking "who"? Sometimes, a question is just a question. He sounds like he lived a very troubled life and it caught up with him. Speaking as someone who - so far - has survived my alcoholism, I don't mock addicts and alcoholics. That doesn't mean they can't be judged if they do wrong. This guy was just another one of the vast majority that don't make it in the struggle.

I'd never heard of him, either. Asking "who"? Sometimes, a question is just a question. He sounds like he lived a very troubled life and it caught up with him. Speaking as someone who - so far - has survived my alcoholism, I don't mock addicts and alcoholics. That doesn't mean they can't be judged if they do wrong. This guy was just another one of the vast majority that don't make it in the struggle.
thank you for being civil. if i overreacted i apologize

The only point you have is on top of your head!
Get a hint bro: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU SAY. the only reason i don't have you on ignore is because i have a general policy to give everyone a chance and so i rarely block anyone. maybe i'll make an exception?

stop with the personal attacks. if you don't want to discuss the topic at hand, get the hell out of this thread, find something else to do

Get a hint bro: I DON'T GIVE A SHIT WHAT YOU SAY. the only reason i don't have you on ignore is because i have a general policy to give everyone a chance and so i rarely block anyone. maybe i'll make an exception?

stop with the personal attacks. if you don't want to discuss the topic at hand, get the hell out of this thread, find something else to do
This is my thread. I started it.

Awww! Did the little faggot get his feewings hurt? You are just pissed off because no one knows who the fuck your dead homo crush was!

Mission accomplished. I'm done!

Awww! Did the little faggot get his feewings hurt? You are just pissed off because no one knows who the fuck your dead homo crush was!

Mission accomplished. I'm done!
i'm not pissed off at all. the rules of the forum are you either discuss the topic or you get your ugly pasty white trash butt the hell out

This is my thread. I started it.
yea and i thank you, i had to know about this. though i do follow celebrity deaths through an account on twitter so i would have known eventually

Aaron has only recorded 1 album in the last 20 years, if he was more prolific i'd be even sadder

The tone of your posts says otherwise. If you don't want me commenting, stop replying to my posts. I am not one of your faggot crushes.
i give everyone a chance, that doesn't mean i give someone credibility, i'm just calling you out for being a white trash homophobic asshole, and for the 3432423st time, I'm not gay,

Forum List

Back