🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

Obama's mishandled Ft Hood, well actually he didnt mishandle it, he gave his brothers in Jihad the OK to do it again

:rolleyes-41: While I don't agree with a lot of Obama policies, I do not think he is a terrorist. That is just silly. It's not any different than those who would blame GWB for 9/11.

Nothing else explains Obama's switching sides and helping the Jihadists

Here is a explanation that seemed valid to me. This is from bendog.

First, the EU was not for strengthening sanctions, so that was not a possibility, because we do not control them. France was probably the most hawkish, and the "deal" seems to be better than the minimum they needed to sign off.

And yes, I think Iran will largely comply because it really wants the sanctions lifted and to improve its economy. However, I think it will be at best difficult to keep them from giving more financial support to Hamas and Hezbollah. And, military sales from Russia can resume in, I think, five years. And it's very possible they will give terrorists things like anti-aircraft weapons. And, at the end of ten years or so, Iran may at least threaten to build a nuclear weapon.

But, the choices were pretty basic in that we do a deal, and this is the only deal, or we bomb them ... and not only would that be illegal and probably result in them sending terrorists to America, it would not have ended Iran's ability to build a nuclear weapon. So, it seems to me, the choice was take the best of imperfect choices

You are naive. Iran will stop complying the moment they lift the sanctions. No one, including the democrats here will have any stomach for starting the sanctions back up. They could give a flying fuck about their economy...they want money to kill people with and they want ballistic missles, which they can get now, to give them to their terrorist buddies to kill Israelis.....

The choice was pretty simple...increase the sanctions, help overthrow the regime....flood their country with weapons and help any resistance....we are in Iraq and Afghanistan...both sides of Iran...hard to control all of that border area.

How do you people get so stupid? Youre suggesting the very thing that has led to these wars which by the way produces more terrorists.

If that's so, why did Islamic terrorists attack and murder Americans as far back before Clinton was President? What about the murders on the Achille Lauro? The Lockerbie bombing? The USS Cole? The bombing of the Marine barracks in 1983? The 30 American hostages taken by Hezbollah in 1982? The Kuwait City bombing on the American embassy in 1983? The first World Trade Center bombing in 1993?

Exactly which wars are you referring to that caused these? They were all before Iraq.

Your knowledge of history really sucks. There were a dozen more terrorists attacks in which Americans were killed, all before we were involved in any war.

Terrorist Attacks in the U.S. or Against Americans

:rolleyes-41: While I don't agree with a lot of Obama policies, I do not think he is a terrorist. That is just silly. It's not any different than those who would blame GWB for 9/11.

First, the EU was not for strengthening sanctions, so that was not a possibility, because we do not control them. France was probably the most hawkish, and the "deal" seems to be better than the minimum they needed to sign off.

And yes, I think Iran will largely comply because it really wants the sanctions lifted and to improve its economy. However, I think it will be at best difficult to keep them from giving more financial support to Hamas and Hezbollah. And, military sales from Russia can resume in, I think, five years. And it's very possible they will give terrorists things like anti-aircraft weapons. And, at the end of ten years or so, Iran may at least threaten to build a nuclear weapon.

But, the choices were pretty basic in that we do a deal, and this is the only deal, or we bomb them ... and not only would that be illegal and probably result in them sending terrorists to America, it would not have ended Iran's ability to build a nuclear weapon. So, it seems to me, the choice was take the best of imperfect choices

You are naive. Iran will stop complying the moment they lift the sanctions. No one, including the democrats here will have any stomach for starting the sanctions back up. They could give a flying fuck about their economy...they want money to kill people with and they want ballistic missles, which they can get now, to give them to their terrorist buddies to kill Israelis.....

The choice was pretty simple...increase the sanctions, help overthrow the regime....flood their country with weapons and help any resistance....we are in Iraq and Afghanistan...both sides of Iran...hard to control all of that border area.

How do you people get so stupid? Youre suggesting the very thing that has led to these wars which by the way produces more terrorists.

If that's so, why did Islamic terrorists attack and murder Americans as far back before Clinton was President? What about the murders on the Achille Lauro? The Lockerbie bombing? The USS Cole? The bombing of the Marine barracks in 1983? The 30 American hostages taken by Hezbollah in 1982? The Kuwait City bombing on the American embassy in 1983? The first World Trade Center bombing in 1993?

Exactly which wars are you referring to that caused these? They were all before Iraq.

Your knowledge of history really sucks. There were a dozen more terrorists attacks in which Americans were killed, all before we were involved in any war.

LOL! You honestly think Americas meddling didnt start until the 90's?

Title should have read "Radical Islamic Terrorist Attack in Tennessee".

The Democrats won't call it what it is, because they sympathize with Muslims.

Those of us that remember well the Vietnam era thought of Bill Ayers and his groups hatred for the military. There favorite target was the recruiting stations. The military has to be armed to defend themselves whether it be in a combat zone or here as this has obviously become a combat zone. I wish death for those that desire harm to America and its military whether it be the likes of Bill Ayers or this idiot.

See, now you went and brought in obama's good friend bill ayers into the discussion.....

The killer's father was on a terrorist watch list. I guess DHS trusted him not to pass terrorism on to his son.

We need a massive deportation. There is not a single reason why these muslims who are on watch lists should be in this country.

Muslims were attacking the U.S the day we were founded.......

You consider your own country America to be a "meddler"? You are a real piece of shit, you fucking Quisling. If you don't like it here, I suggest that you take your happy ass somewhere else. I'd even chip in for the airfare.

Were we "meddling" when Jefferson had to dispatch our military to kill those fucking Barbary Pirates?

You consider your own country America to be a "meddler"? You are a real piece of shit, you fucking Quisling. If you don't like it here, I suggest that you take your happy ass somewhere else. I'd even chip in for the airfare.
Yes I do consider America to be a meddler. No I wont go anywhere and not much you can do about it. I will work to change its meddling ways.

Dims have opened the door for banning the Koran.

They create these slippery slopes withouth even realizing it.

Meanwhile Obama just said that on this day in history Sir Winston Rottingham killed 5 innocent Muslims during the Crusades.

LOL

Someone else said that and then I pointed out how the Crusades happened.

Meanwhile Obama just said that on this day in history Sir Winston Rottingham killed 5 innocent Muslims during the Crusades.

LOL

That cocksucker. I haven't the words to describe how much contempt I feel for that Kenyan mongrel dick-sucking Communist bastard.

This is about the friend of Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarkah, our non-natural born Citizen constitutionally ineligible president

Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez

You mean an arab muslim was the murderer? I am utterly shocked, that is so, so hard to believe. Did obama fly him in using the same plane he flew the illegals in from central america on?

And there are still stupid fucking turds in the West railing against Israel for not getting along with this filth. There is a reason no one sane moves into one of the 22 arab muslim countries - the only immigration is FROM them.

The children refugees from SA did not arrive by plane.
OTOH, W did fly bin Laden's family out of the country so they could not be questioned AND he refused to hunt for bin Laden.

President Obama continues to lead a coalition of more than 60 countries against ISIL. Pres Obama has killed more terrorists than any other president.

No one thinks Israel should "get along" with ISIL but they have 200 nuke weapons and they certainly defend themselves instead of expecting the US to do it for them.

Instead, the anti-America RWs want dead more dead Americans.

LOL

That cocksucker. I haven't the words to describe how much contempt I feel for that Kenyan mongrel dick-sucking Communist bastard.

Why not come out and say how you really feel? Stop hiding it, it's not healthy to keep it all inside

We have all heard the report. Some guy named Muhammad (something, something) shoots and kills 4 innocent people.

So Dims, would it be short sided and bigoted to now ban the Koran like you have the Confederate flag? Is it unfair to stereotype a whole group of people based upon the prejudice that is created by the ongoing Islamic terrorism?

nope.........the Koran isn't as evil as a flag. It made people do terrible things 150 years ago....so it had to go now.

The Koran can stay.....and the Muslims.

The killer's father was on a terrorist watch list. I guess DHS trusted him not to pass terrorism on to his son.

We need a massive deportation. There is not a single reason why these muslims who are on watch lists should be in this country.

Do you have a link to that information. I was just reading a story about this, and I didn't see anything mentioned about the father.

What? You must be joking. Lol.

Third or fourth thread on this and still, no RWs have mentioned the deaths of 4 REAL Americans.

To the rabid, racist RW traitors, its all about agenda.

SHAME ON YOU.

We have all heard the report. Some guy named Muhammad (something, something) shoots and kills 4 innocent people.

So Dims, would it be short sided and bigoted to now ban the Koran like you have the Confederate flag? Is it unfair to stereotype a whole group of people based upon the prejudice that is created by the ongoing Islamic terrorism?

nope.........the Koran isn't as evil as a flag. It made people do terrible things 150 years ago....so it had to go now.

The Koran can stay.....and the Muslims.
Just take down their flag, how hard is it to replicate an oxymoron for you guys?

What? You must be joking. Lol.
Why would I be joking?

Forum List

Back