TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

If that's so, why did Islamic terrorists attack and murder Americans as far back before Clinton was President? What about the murders on the Achille Lauro? The Lockerbie bombing? The USS Cole? The bombing of the Marine barracks in 1983? The 30 American hostages taken by Hezbollah in 1982? The Kuwait City bombing on the American embassy in 1983? The first World Trade Center bombing in 1993?

Exactly which wars are you referring to that caused these? They were all before Iraq.

Your knowledge of history really sucks. There were a dozen more terrorists attacks in which Americans were killed, all before we were involved in any war.

Terrorist Attacks in the U.S. or Against Americans
LOL! You honestly think Americas meddling didnt start until the 90's?

Muslims were attacking the U.S the day we were founded.......
Someone else said that and then I pointed out how the Crusades happened.

What? You must be joking. Lol.
Why would I be joking?

What does America have to do with the crusades?

Title should have read "Radical Islamic Terrorist Attack in Tennessee".

The Democrats won't call it what it is, because they sympathize with Muslims.

Dims have opened the door for banning the Koran.

They create these slippery slopes withouth even realizing it.

Meanwhile Obama just said that on this day in history Sir Winston Rottingham killed 5 innocent Muslims during the Crusades.

LOL

That cocksucker. I haven't the words to describe how much contempt I feel for that Kenyan mongrel dick-sucking Communist bastard.

You hate President Obama because he kills ISIL while the Republicans refuse to address the issue and just go on another vacation.

Suck it up.

You are naive. Iran will stop complying the moment they lift the sanctions. No one, including the democrats here will have any stomach for starting the sanctions back up. They could give a flying fuck about their economy...they want money to kill people with and they want ballistic missles, which they can get now, to give them to their terrorist buddies to kill Israelis.....

The choice was pretty simple...increase the sanctions, help overthrow the regime....flood their country with weapons and help any resistance....we are in Iraq and Afghanistan...both sides of Iran...hard to control all of that border area.

How do you people get so stupid? Youre suggesting the very thing that has led to these wars which by the way produces more terrorists.

If that's so, why did Islamic terrorists attack and murder Americans as far back before Clinton was President? What about the murders on the Achille Lauro? The Lockerbie bombing? The USS Cole? The bombing of the Marine barracks in 1983? The 30 American hostages taken by Hezbollah in 1982? The Kuwait City bombing on the American embassy in 1983? The first World Trade Center bombing in 1993?

Exactly which wars are you referring to that caused these? They were all before Iraq.

Your knowledge of history really sucks. There were a dozen more terrorists attacks in which Americans were killed, all before we were involved in any war.

What the fuck did the US have to do with the Crusades? Are the radicals chanting "Death to England/France/The Vatican/Spain"? No. It's you theyt hate because you are an American.

Although I have my doubts about the last statement. Even though you're some kind of Good-Time Rock n Roller and a liberal, and you believe yourself to be tolerant, open-minded, and diverse, do you seriously fucking thing those radical shitheads would give you a free pass or something? Fuck that. Your head would end up on a pike just anyone else's. What do you think you are? Some kind of a "special butterfly" or something?

Why would I be joking?

White people from europe where the Crusades started of course.

Why would I be joking?

White people from europe where the Crusades started of course.

America is not Europe.

Third or fourth thread on this and still, no RWs have mentioned the deaths of 4 REAL Americans.

To the rabid, racist RW traitors, its all about agenda.

SHAME ON YOU.

What do you care about them? They were soldiers.

How do you people get so stupid? Youre suggesting the very thing that has led to these wars which by the way produces more terrorists.

What the fuck did the US have to do with the Crusades? Are the radicals chanting "Death to England/France/The Vatican/Spain"? No. It's you that hate because you are an American.

Although I have my doubts about the last statement. Even though you're some kind of Good-Time Rock n Roller and a liberal, and you believe yourself to be tolerant, open-minded, and diverse, do you seriously fucking thing those radical shitheads would give you a free pass or something? Fuck that. Your head would end up on a pike just anyone else's. What do you think you are? Some kind of a "special butterfly" or something?

America was founded by europeans.

I think the terrorist would kill you before they kill me. Point being all muslims are not terrorists.

What the fuck did the US have to do with the Crusades? Are the radicals chanting "Death to England/France/The Vatican/Spain"? No. It's you that hate because you are an American.

I think the terrorist would kill you before they kill me. Point being all muslims are not terrorists.

That is fucking stupid as all hell.

No, they would kill you first because they hate people who don't believe in God. They would be more aligned with the RW Christians in this country than with you, TBH.

Meanwhile Obama just said that on this day in history Sir Winston Rottingham killed 5 innocent Muslims during the Crusades.

LOL

That cocksucker. I haven't the words to describe how much contempt I feel for that Kenyan mongrel dick-sucking Communist bastard.

You hate President Obama because he kills ISIL while the Republicans refuse to address the issue and just go on another vacation.

Suck it up.

That's bullshit. That cocksucker has no plan to deal with them. Grow the fuck up, clown.

What does that have to do with history?

What does anything you've said have to do with history?

No, they would kill you first because they hate people who don't believe in God. They would be more aligned with the RW Christians in this country than with you, TBH.
Who told you I didnt believe in a higher power? Trust me. I know for certain they would kill a white christian long before they would kill me.

Luddly

The 60 nation coalition??? How many times have I proven on here that the coalition is bullshit???

And there's no way Obozo has killed more terrorists with a few drones than our troops killed during two wars!!!!

Do you want to make any other asinine statements to prove what a fool and tool you are????

So now you're defending their monkey god? You're further gone than I thought you were. It wouldn't surprise me if the FBI kicked in your door and hauled you off for being a radical Muslim sympathizer.

What does anything you've said have to do with history?
The fact that muslims attacked American ships due to malice from the Crusades. You failed to answer my question.

LOL

Why not come out and say how you really feel? Stop hiding it, it's not healthy to keep it all inside

^^^^^^^^^^ LMAO^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

So now you're defending their monkey god? You're further gone than I thought you were. It wouldn't surprise me if the FBI kicked in your door and hauled you off for being a radical Muslim sympathizer.

Are you addressing my post?

Forum List

Back