🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

Time for all citizens to consider arming themselves when outside the home.

-Geaux

Damn straight. I don't leave the house without 15 in the magazine, one in the chamber, two extra 15-rounders, and a carbine and body armor in the trunk.

The first motherfucker I hear yelling "allah hu akbar" is getting deaded.

Did anyone notice how calm Obama was today? Not much anger and passion he likes to show when other shootings occur

-Geaux
Kinda like Bush when Katrina happened?

Um.. No

-Geaux

The FBI needs to investigate the mosque this terrorist belonged to. They need to get inside and interview every single member, and they need to go undercover and attend some worship services and see what's being taught here.
Then what? Pretty sure they are already undercover. I'm also pretty sure the muslims know they are there.

The FBI needs to investigate the mosque this terrorist belonged to. They need to get inside and interview every single member, and they need to go undercover and attend some worship services and see what's being taught here.
Then what? Pretty sure they are already undercover. I'm also pretty sure the muslims know they are there.

Let us know when they (the FBI) show up at your mosque.

I dont have a mosque. What would I be doing with a mosque?

Obama's mishandled Ft Hood, well actually he didnt mishandle it, he gave his brothers in Jihad the OK to do it again

:rolleyes-41: While I don't agree with a lot of Obama policies, I do not think he is a terrorist. That is just silly. It's not any different than those who would blame GWB for 9/11.

Nothing else explains Obama's switching sides and helping the Jihadists

You are an idiot....but I do like your selfie!

That would be "politically incorrect". We're living under a regime that still believes Islam is the "religion of peace".

I'll get flamed for this, but the only way our shithead in the White House is going to get the message is when those Muslim terrorists get lucky enough to hit close to someone he cares about.

That would be "politically incorrect". We're living under a regime that still believes Islam is the "religion of peace".

I'll get flamed for this, but the only way our shithead in the White House is going to get the message is when those Muslim terrorists get lucky enough to hit close to someone he cares about.

Yeah, I am not buying the "religion of peace" nonsense.

Father of Chattanooga gunman once investigated for terrorist ties NYT - Yahoo News
(Reuters) - The father of a suspected gunman who killed four Marines in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on Thursday was investigated several years ago for "possible ties to a foreign terrorist organization," the New York Times reported.

Citing unnamed law enforcement officials, the paper said the gunman's father was at one point on a terrorist watch list and was questioned while on a trip overseas.

The killer's father was on a terrorist watch list. I guess DHS trusted him not to pass terrorism on to his son.

We need a massive deportation. There is not a single reason why these muslims who are on watch lists should be in this country.

Do you have a link to that information. I was just reading a story about this, and I didn't see anything mentioned about the father.
Homeland Security and the Patriot Act making us all that much safer....................NOT!!!!!

The last I read, the attacker was killed and an investigation would be undertaken to determine the motive of the attacker. Hint: His name was Muhammad. That says it all. When are Americans going to wise up about the Islamic religion being incompatible with the west?!

His dad was also apparently on the FBI watch list.

That is fucking stupid as all hell.
What does that have to do with history?

What does anything you've said have to do with history?
The fact that muslims attacked American ships due to malice from the Crusades. You failed to answer my question.

So what are you going to do? Maybe you'd like to sit around a campfire with the shitheads, making smores and singing "Kumbaya"?

Good luck with that bullshit. We'll all be watching you get your stupid head chopped off on YouTube.
Have a cookout like me and my muslim neighbor do sometimes.
Good old BBQ pork ribs and pulled pork?

Personally, while I am no fan of far right-wing politicians, I think it's time we voted in a politician who used to be in the military and is a super-hawk when it comes to Islam. Suspend the Constitution, end ALL immigration, with the exception of persecuted Christians and others of Non-Muslim belief. Ship or fly out all Muslims who came here since 2001, excluding those that served as translators in the Middle-East wars.
The more we continue letting in, the more likely there will be a population shift toward this evil religion in the future and our great-grandchildren will suffer for it.

What does that have to do with history?

What does anything you've said have to do with history?
The fact that muslims attacked American ships due to malice from the Crusades. You failed to answer my question.

So what are you going to do? Maybe you'd like to sit around a campfire with the shitheads, making smores and singing "Kumbaya"?

Good luck with that bullshit. We'll all be watching you get your stupid head chopped off on YouTube.
Have a cookout like me and my muslim neighbor do sometimes.
Good old BBQ pork ribs and pulled pork?

And bacon.

I dont have a mosque. What would I be doing with a mosque?
..climbing up in the minaret to call for worship would be a good start

Forum List

Back