🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

Obama's friends in ISIS scored another hit on Americans. That's why that
pathetic fucker occupying our White House won't go to war against them.
I guess thats why he gave the go ahead to ice Osama?
He had to think about it long and hard. It wasn't an easy decision.

Obama had nothing to do with X-ing out Bin Laden. All that was done with resources and plans put in motion by GW. Obama just took credit for it.

UPDATE Police officer shot at Tennessee RiverPark - WRCBtv.com Chattanooga News Weather Sports

not many details right now.

Early reports are that one Chattanooga police officer has been shot, according to Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke's office.

There may be other victims.

Channel 3 has confirmed that there is has also been a shooting at Bradley Square Mall in Cleveland. It's not known is it is related to the Chattanooga shooting incident.

Berke left a news conference early when he recived the news of the shooting.
More of a reason to ban Islam in America!
so much for the constitution...

UPDATE Police officer shot at Tennessee RiverPark - WRCBtv.com Chattanooga News Weather Sports

Early reports are that one Chattanooga police officer has been shot, according to Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke's office.

Channel 3 has confirmed that there is has also been a shooting at Bradley Square Mall in Cleveland. It's not known is it is related to the Chattanooga shooting incident.

Not if we get the Supreme Court to re-categorize Islam as a hostile political and cultural and legal and militancy system disguised as a belief-system, rather than as an actual and bona fide religion, and thereby remove Constitutional protections from it... all strictly legal, and abiding by the Constitution... it'll probably never happen... but that's the approach vector for the ban.

The Constitution is not a suicide pact, and America has had just about enough of their shit.

Islam isn't a religion, it's a "cult". Islam wasn't even thought up until hundreds of years after the death of Christ. Their so-called "prophet" Muhammad in real life was a murderer and a pedophile. I don't think the First Amendment was referring to a "religion" that professes "convert or die", just as it doesn't protect a belief that practices rituals like human sacrifice.

Here's the little wanker...

Frickkin' Neanderthal...

Chattanooga_Shooting-07e61-1276.jpg

Chattanooga gunman came from a middle-class Muslim family - The Washington Post

We can start here, posted just before the shootings
isis-chattanooga-tweet.jpg

Next, he posted this on a blog 3 days ago-
I would imagine that any sane person would devote their time to mastering the information on the study guide and stay patient with their studies, only giving time for the other things around to keep themselves focused on passing the exam. They would do this because they know and have been told that they will be rewarded with pleasures that they have never seen.
.Third his dad had been on the terror watch list.

Need more?

religion of pieces strikes again...
what makes you so sure of his motivations over say that of james holmes or adam lanza or harris and klebold or cho?

are muslims not allowed to be crazy like everyone else?

I would imagine that any sane person would devote their time to mastering the information on the study guide and stay patient with their studies, only giving time for the other things around to keep themselves focused on passing the exam. They would do this because they know and have been told that they will be rewarded with pleasures that they have never seen.

Need more?

what makes you so sure of his motivations over say that of james holmes or adam lanza or harris and klebold or cho?

what part of that seems sane to you?

Shows how much respect the OP has for our military.

4 dead and 3 injured and all the RW crackers and traitors care about is blaming the president.

But where are they when there are reports of Obama leading strikes that kills ISIL and other terrorists?

You anti-America slime are just sick. Your sicko nazi flags and drooling over Pootin while cheapening the fact that we have lost four more REAL Americans who had families who were also REAL Americans. For once, please just SHUT UP.
You can't call us anti-American and call yourself a libeRal who supports Obama. He hate America, we love America and despise the Obama regime.

Oh, please. He is a jihadist, plain and simple. And couldn't wait to get his reward of 72 virgins.

Need more?

what part of that seems sane to you?

A gunman of Middle Eastern descent killed four U.S. Marines and wounded another in a shooting at a Navy reserve center in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on Thursday, before being fatally shot in an attack officials called a brazen, brutal act of domestic terrorism.ties said.

The FBI identified the gunman as 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez of Hixon, Tennessee, just a few miles from Chatanooga. He is believed to have been born in Kuwait, and it wass unclear whether he was a U.S. or Kuwaiti citizen, according to an official speaking to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Law enforcement officials said they were investigating whether he was inspired by Islamic State (ISIS) or a similar group. ISIS had threatened to step up violence in the holy fasting month of Ramadan, which ends on Friday.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com 4 Marines Murdered in Act of Domestic Terrorism

what difference does it make ?
i'll bet you liberturds who hate the Military and America are cheering for that dead scumbag. :up:

A gunman of Middle Eastern descent killed four U.S. Marines and wounded another in a shooting at a Navy reserve center in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on Thursday, before being fatally shot in an attack officials called a brazen, brutal act of domestic terrorism.ties said.

The FBI identified the gunman as 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez of Hixon, Tennessee, just a few miles from Chatanooga. He is believed to have been born in Kuwait, and it wass unclear whether he was a U.S. or Kuwaiti citizen, according to an official speaking to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Law enforcement officials said they were investigating whether he was inspired by Islamic State (ISIS) or a similar group. ISIS had threatened to step up violence in the holy fasting month of Ramadan, which ends on Friday.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com 4 Marines Murdered in Act of Domestic Terrorism

what difference does it make ?
i'll bet you liberturds who hate the Military and America are cheering for that dead scumbag. :up:
This is horrible. How long until rightards politicize it?

Oh ... wait ... you already did. :asshole:

You call it invasion some call it teaching. You guys were stuck in the Dark Ages. Sorry guy.

I just HAVE to step in here. Besides being incredibly ignorant, your posts are abject fucking garbage; you're the weakest poster in USMB other than pf tinmore, and you give that POS a run for the money.

Your idiocies line up like dominoes; you think the arab muslim terrorists are fucking picking people when they blow up buses? That the muslim apologists and sympathizers are spared when the bombs go off?

Or your other idiocy, "Yes I do consider America to be a meddler. No I wont go anywhere and not much you can do about it. I will work to change its meddling ways." As if anything America does or does not do is needed as an excuse for the muslim filth? I am FROM the fucking mideast mother fucker, and the arabs called idiots like you "xanaaziir" and "Hamiir", pigs and donkeys as useful idiots for the cause. And they would cut your throat first, because they consider traitors the worst, most awful scum.

Spain in 2004 voted in a government that OPPOSED the iraq war, and their train was STILL bombed with many killed; the muslim shit does not give a fuck what you do or do not do - that is the media apologizing and excusing their BS. When they reach critical mass in the West, it's game on, and I look forward to seeing liberal pricks like you come running to people like me who will say "I told you so" for protection, which you WILL not get.

Last edited:
You call it invasion some call it teaching. You guys were stuck in the Dark Ages. Sorry guy.

I just HAVE to step in here. Besides being incredibly ignorant, your posts are abject fucking garbage; you're the weakest poster in USMB other than pf tinmore, and you give that POS a run for the money.

Your idiocies line up like dominoes; you think the arab muslim terrorists are fucking picking people when they blow up buses? That the muslim apologists and sympathizers are spared when the bombs go off?

Or your other idiocy, "Yes I do consider America to be a meddler. No I wont go anywhere and not much you can do about it. I will work to change its meddling ways." As if anything America does or does not do is needed as an excuse for the muslim filth? I am FROM the fucking mideast mother fucker, and the arabs called idiots like you "xanaaziir" and "Hamiir", pigs and donkeys as useful idiots for the cause. And they would cut your throat first, because they consider traitors the worst, most awful scum.

Spain in 2004 voted in a government that OPPOSED the iraq war, and their train was STILL bombed with many killed; the muslim shit does not give a fuck what you do or do not do - that is the media apologizing and excusing their BS. When they reach critical mass in the West, it's game on, and I look forward to seeing liberal pricks like you come running to people like me who will say "I told you so" for protection, which you WILL not get.
What is you stepping in here going to do? I'll answer that for you. Nothing.

Dont pop a vein in your forehead you dunce. :laugh:

Forum List

Back