🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

A gunman of Middle Eastern descent killed four U.S. Marines and wounded another in a shooting at a Navy reserve center in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on Thursday, before being fatally shot in an attack officials called a brazen, brutal act of domestic terrorism.ties said.

The FBI identified the gunman as 24-year-old Muhammad Youssef Abdulazeez of Hixon, Tennessee, just a few miles from Chatanooga. He is believed to have been born in Kuwait, and it wass unclear whether he was a U.S. or Kuwaiti citizen, according to an official speaking to the Associated Press on condition of anonymity.

Law enforcement officials said they were investigating whether he was inspired by Islamic State (ISIS) or a similar group. ISIS had threatened to step up violence in the holy fasting month of Ramadan, which ends on Friday.

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com 4 Marines Murdered in Act of Domestic Terrorism

what difference does it make ?
i'll bet you liberturds who hate the Military and America are cheering for that dead scumbag. :up:
This is horrible. How long until rightards politicize it?

Oh ... wait ... you already did. :asshole:
Nothing is wrong with politicizing it. Life is politics, politics is life. The Left blamed the Confederate flag for a mass shooting, all is fair in politics. If you can't handle the fact that this has to do with Islam, and that it will obviously be brought into the conversation, than stay out of this sheeeeit.

Rachel Maddow really bent over backwards keeping this story absolutely as generic as possible last night.

No mention of the shooter's name or his online posts, and she and reporters said that they don't know for sure why it happened about 300 times.

Bending over backwards like that can cause complications, she may want to make a preemptive visit to a chiropractor.

Last edited:
Rachel Maddow really bent over backwards keeping this story absolutely as generic as possible last night.

No mention of the shooter's name or his online posts, and she and reporters said that they don't know for sure why it happened about 300 times.

Bending over backwards like that can cause complications, she may want to make a preemptive visit to a chiropractor.

c'mon..........clearly workplace violence here!!!:up:

Hey, don't be surprised...

What the fuck did the US have to do with the Crusades? Are the radicals chanting "Death to England/France/The Vatican/Spain"? No. It's you that hate because you are an American.

Although I have my doubts about the last statement. Even though you're some kind of Good-Time Rock n Roller and a liberal, and you believe yourself to be tolerant, open-minded, and diverse, do you seriously fucking thing those radical shitheads would give you a free pass or something? Fuck that. Your head would end up on a pike just anyone else's. What do you think you are? Some kind of a "special butterfly" or something?

America was founded by europeans.

I think the terrorist would kill you before they kill me. Point being all muslims are not terrorists.

That is fucking stupid as all hell.
What does that have to do with history?

What does anything you've said have to do with history?
The fact that muslims attacked American ships due to malice from the Crusades. You failed to answer my question.

You do realize that the muslims attacked Europe first right.....they invaded France 50 years before the first crusade was ever called, they conquered Spain....I know you didn't get any history in the government school you went to, since the education wing of the democrat party doesn't want actual history taught....but the muslims have been a pain in the ass to everyone since mohammed first thought it up....

Of course it was....there was a work place....and there was violence...hence...workplace violence.......

Is there any way, whatsoever, that they can connect this guy to the Tea Party, Donald Trump or whichever Republican is in the lead in the polls?

So what's the dirt on the asshole Muslim trash? Spent 2 years overseas recently doing just what?

Time to knock the dust off the old Japanese Camps in the West and start rounding up these pricks.

-Geaux

The left will do whatever it takes to defend their protected religion.

The left will do whatever it takes to defend their protected religion.
I'll tune in this evening to see if they have found anything out.

Assuming they cover it at all.

Well, for those who are doubting that this was terrorist related attack or inspired by ISIS . . . these are a couple of tweets that were being circulated.

isis-chattanooga-tweet.jpg

isis-tweet-chattanooga-two.jpg

Also, there is this . . .

Mohammod Youssuf Abdulazeez 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Heavy.com

"The account also has several anti-American and pro-ISIS tweets.

ISIS often uses social media to recruit supporters and to distribute its propaganda videos, including disturbing executions. They also have told their followers to carry out attacks in their name across the world, including in the United States. Terrorism experts say it’s not likely ISIS fighters would try to come to the United States, but that they would try to inspire Americans to carry out attacks here.

The terror organization had called for an increase in terror attacks at the end of Ramadan. The holiday comes to a close at sundown Thursday."

Wonder where those cops shot him? I hope they got the bastard square between the eyes.

How could anyone not see this coming? And why do the social media networks allow this kind of crap being posted online?
I hope they shot his nuts off. It is terrifying for a muslim to go to Paradise without nuts for obvious reasons. I am serious, it is no joke.

Last edited:
America was founded by europeans.

I think the terrorist would kill you before they kill me. Point being all muslims are not terrorists.

The fact that muslims attacked American ships due to malice from the Crusades. You failed to answer my question.

You do realize that the muslims attacked Europe first right.....they invaded France 50 years before the first crusade was ever called, they conquered Spain....I know you didn't get any history in the government school you went to, since the education wing of the democrat party doesn't want actual history taught....but the muslims have been a pain in the ass to everyone since mohammed first thought it up....
You call it an attack. I call it bringing europeans out of the Dark Ages. Europeans were at their lowest ebb since coming out of the ice age. They were afraid of water so they rarely took baths and were filthy. They actually had pride about it too. The muslims changed that and taught you science, arts, and culture.

You call it an attack. I call it bringing europeans out of the Dark Ages. Europeans were at their lowest ebb since coming out of the ice age. They were afraid of water so they rarely took baths and were filthy. They actually had pride about it too. The muslims changed that and taught you science, arts, and culture.

Yeah.....we can see that culture they hope to bring to us....that head chopping thing....do they have organized clubs for that...or can you just do it on your own.....

It has to do with religion, most definitely. One part of the reason why the Muslim world doesn't like the "west" is because they consider us to be infidels. These are people who worship up to 6 times a day. To say that religion doesn't play a HUGE part in their view of the world and it's people is just silly.

Yeah.....we can see that culture they hope to bring to us....that head chopping thing....do they have organized clubs for that...or can you just do it on your own.....
Head chopping started in europe where they used to eat each other. I'm talking about things like fashion, architecture, higher learning, etc etc.

Forum List

Back