🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

Close down the mosque !

Wish we could. There's the First Amendment though, closing down mosques would elicit howls from the left.

I just wonder how much more of this shit is going to happen before some of those mosques mysteriously start bursting into flames?

The last I read, the attacker was killed and an investigation would be undertaken to determine the motive of the attacker. Hint: His name was Muhammad. That says it all. When are Americans going to wise up about the Islamic religion being incompatible with the west?!

Just like 'Barack'..

-Geaux

The last I read, the attacker was killed and an investigation would be undertaken to determine the motive of the attacker. Hint: His name was Muhammad. That says it all. When are Americans going to wise up about the Islamic religion being incompatible with the west?!

His dad was also apparently on the FBI watch list.
And get this, his father works for the public works dept.

Close down the mosque !

Wish we could. There's the First Amendment though, closing down mosques would elicit howls from the left.

I just wonder how much more of this shit is going to happen before some of those mosques mysteriously start bursting into flames?

There was an article I posted recently in another thread where a CIA insider stated that there were so many incidents they have had intel on and stopped recently especially around the 4th of July when the terror alert was high. He said eventually something would happen it was inevitable... And it did.

Obama weighs in on the murders:

Retweeted by @LetsJett
The White House@WhiteHouse
"It is a heartbreaking circumstance" —@POTUS on the shooting in Chattanooga amp.twimg.com/v/bf98f4eb-0c2…

Really? A fucking "circumstance"?

Retweeted by @LetsJett
"It is a heartbreaking circumstance" —@POTUS on the shooting in Chattanooga amp.twimg.com/v/bf98f4eb-0c2…

I saw her on TV and Obammy was surely cool and collected. Not the angry pussy wishing he had the nads to have a son typical garbage he spews after most other shootings.

Wait, maybe Obama does have a son..... I mean, used too.

-Geaux

Retweeted by @LetsJett

I saw her on TV and Obammy was surely cool and collected. Not the angry pussy wishing he had the nads to have a son typical garbage he spews after most other shootings.

Wait, maybe Obama does have a son..... I mean, used too.

-Geaux

He has lots of sons in the Chicago area. Most of them are aspiring young rappers, self-employed pharmaceutical representatives, or undocumented firearms enthusiasts.

Naval reserve center at Chattanooga.

Time to allow soldiers to carry on base yet?

Police Officer Shot at Chattanooga Tennessee U.S. Naval Recruiting Building - NBC News

Seriously, what are we going to do?

We need to seriously racially profile Muslims and find out which ones hate America and get them out. Not natural American born Muslims but any that were not born here. Spy on their emails and phones and if they are anti American swoop them up and back to where they came from.

If this shooter has parents that live here and they aren't natural born citizens take all their assets and deport them too. Israel fucks with suicide bombers families after they blow up and now Palestinians don't do it anymore because they don't want to ruin their families lives.

Muzzies at war with muzzies...
Muzzies at war with western apostates
Muzzies at war with women
Muzzies at war with gays
Muzzies at war with christians
Muzzies at war with jews
Muzzies at war with cartoons
Muzzies at war with history
Muzzies at war with the modern world

Asswipes of humanity

images5.jpeg

obama10e.jpg
You must belong to the group of retards that believe anything in a meme. Why do you guys consistently display your ignorance as if it were a cool thing?

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam. But to be credible, those who condemn that slander must also condemn the hate we see in the images of Jesus Christ that are desecrated, or churches that are destroyed, or the Holocaust that is denied."

Read more at snopes.com Obama 2012 The Future Must Not Belong to Those Who Slander the Prophet of Islam
Since Obama isn't helping the targeted Coptic Christians and does nothing to ISIS, his words don't ring true for the Christians. He's a Muslim lover because he is one.

Looks like Obama's "New Beginning" with the Muslim world worked out as bad as his "Hope and Change" and HIllary's "Reset" with the Russians.

Anyone remember this?

A New Beginning - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
It was with the Muslim world....not with terrorists.

Muslims are terrorists. How many schools and market places are being blown up by Christians? Have you ever seen and Christians behead women and children, or set them on fire? And don't give me that "well during the Crusades" crap.

UPDATE Police officer shot at Tennessee RiverPark - WRCBtv.com Chattanooga News Weather Sports

not many details right now.

Early reports are that one Chattanooga police officer has been shot, according to Chattanooga Mayor Andy Berke's office.

There may be other victims.

Channel 3 has confirmed that there is has also been a shooting at Bradley Square Mall in Cleveland. It's not known is it is related to the Chattanooga shooting incident.

Berke left a news conference early when he recived the news of the shooting.
More of a reason to ban Islam in America!

Forum List

Back