🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

TN: Officer Shot, & Shooting Naval Yard

What the fuck did the US have to do with the Crusades? Are the radicals chanting "Death to England/France/The Vatican/Spain"? No. It's you that hate because you are an American.

Although I have my doubts about the last statement. Even though you're some kind of Good-Time Rock n Roller and a liberal, and you believe yourself to be tolerant, open-minded, and diverse, do you seriously fucking thing those radical shitheads would give you a free pass or something? Fuck that. Your head would end up on a pike just anyone else's. What do you think you are? Some kind of a "special butterfly" or something?

America was founded by europeans.

I think the terrorist would kill you before they kill me. Point being all muslims are not terrorists.

That is fucking stupid as all hell.
What does that have to do with history?

What does anything you've said have to do with history?
The fact that muslims attacked American ships due to malice from the Crusades. You failed to answer my question.

So what are you going to do? Maybe you'd like to sit around a campfire with the shitheads, making smores and singing "Kumbaya"?

Good luck with that bullshit. We'll all be watching you get your stupid head chopped off on YouTube.

What the fuck did the US have to do with the Crusades? Are the radicals chanting "Death to England/France/The Vatican/Spain"? No. It's you that hate because you are an American.

Although I have my doubts about the last statement. Even though you're some kind of Good-Time Rock n Roller and a liberal, and you believe yourself to be tolerant, open-minded, and diverse, do you seriously fucking thing those radical shitheads would give you a free pass or something? Fuck that. Your head would end up on a pike just anyone else's. What do you think you are? Some kind of a "special butterfly" or something?

I think the terrorist would kill you before they kill me. Point being all muslims are not terrorists.

The fact that muslims attacked American ships due to malice from the Crusades. You failed to answer my question.

Pretty much everything you have said so far is stupid. Why would I humor you?

So what are you going to do? Maybe you'd like to sit around a campfire with the shitheads, making smores and singing "Kumbaya"?

Good luck with that bullshit. We'll all be watching you get your stupid head chopped off on YouTube.
Have a cookout like me and my muslim neighbor do sometimes.

Your concession is noted. I will alert you when it is summarily accepted.

Who told you that?

Time for all citizens to consider arming themselves when outside the home.

-Geaux

Damn straight. I don't leave the house without 15 in the magazine, one in the chamber, two extra 15-rounders, and a carbine and body armor in the trunk.

The first motherfucker I hear yelling "allah hu akbar" is getting deaded.

Who told you that?
Your avoidance of my question. Why do you ask?

The killer's father was on a terrorist watch list. I guess DHS trusted him not to pass terrorism on to his son.

We need a massive deportation. There is not a single reason why these muslims who are on watch lists should be in this country.
Not only that, we need to stop allowing refugees from countries like Somalia to come into this country. We need to tighten our borders for better security.

-Geaux

Damn straight. I don't leave the house without 15 in the magazine, one in the chamber, two extra 15-rounders, and a carbine and body armor in the trunk.

Did anyone notice how calm Obama was today? Not much anger and passion he likes to show when other shootings occur

-Geaux

Someone else said that and then I pointed out how the Crusades happened.

No, they would kill you first because they hate people who don't believe in God. They would be more aligned with the RW Christians in this country than with you, TBH.

So now you're defending their monkey god? You're further gone than I thought you were. It wouldn't surprise me if the FBI kicked in your door and hauled you off for being a radical Muslim sympathizer.

Are you addressing my post?

Sorry, I responded to the wrong comment.

-Geaux

Did anyone notice how calm Obama was today? Not much anger and passion he likes to show when other shootings occur

-Geaux
Kinda like Bush when Katrina happened?

Father of Chattanooga gunman once investigated for terrorist ties NYT - Yahoo News
(Reuters) - The father of a suspected gunman who killed four Marines in Chattanooga, Tennessee, on Thursday was investigated several years ago for "possible ties to a foreign terrorist organization," the New York Times reported.

Citing unnamed law enforcement officials, the paper said the gunman's father was at one point on a terrorist watch list and was questioned while on a trip overseas.

The killer's father was on a terrorist watch list. I guess DHS trusted him not to pass terrorism on to his son.

We need a massive deportation. There is not a single reason why these muslims who are on watch lists should be in this country.

Do you have a link to that information. I was just reading a story about this, and I didn't see anything mentioned about the father.

Asclepias

Here's the time line for the Muslims invading Europe.... You might want to note that it happened BEFORE the Crusades...

Islam and Europe Timeline 355-1291 A.D.
You call it invasion some call it teaching. You guys were stuck in the Dark Ages. Sorry guy.
And a little carpet bombing would qualify ass an education, wouldn't it???
Only if you are a mouth breather and afflicted with low intelligence. Most intelligent people try to avoid bombs.

Not only that, we need to stop allowing refugees from countries like Somalia to come into this country. We need to tighten our borders for better security.

Somalians are using their mosques for terrorist training in the next state over from me. The FBI has been trying to keep tabs on them but occasionally a couple of them disappear, only to turn up dead in the Middle East.

The FBI needs to investigate the mosque this terrorist belonged to. They need to get inside and interview every single member, and they need to go undercover and attend some worship services and see what's being taught here.

Forum List

Back