TN State Senate Passes Resolution to Sue Feds over Refugees

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/22/tennessee-state-senate-passes-resolution-to-sue-feds-over-refugee-resettlement-a-declaration-of-our-rights-as-a-sovereign-state/

The Tennessee State Senate overwhelmingly passed a resolution by a 27 to 5 margin requiring a state lawsuit against the federal government program that is dumping refugees into the Volunteer State.

Senate Joint Resolution 467 now goes to the Tennessee House of Representatives, where sources tell Breitbart News it is expected to pass some time in the next three weeks

Passage of the resolution by the State Senate means that it is certain a lawsuit will be filed against the federal government’s Refugee Resettlement Program on
Tenth Amendment grounds, something that no other state has yet done.

“This Resolution strikes a blow for liberty,” Majority Leader Sen. Mark Norris (R-Collierville), the co-sponsor of the bill who carefully guided it through the upper chamber … “To do anything less would demonstrate deliberate indifference to our constitutional duty to defend the peace, safety and happiness of all Tennesseans,” Norris adds.

----------------------------

I hope families begin suing the Obama Administration / Federal Govt when their loved ones are murdered by illegals in this country, especially such as in cases involving 21yo Sarah Root, murdered by an intoxicated illegal involved in street racing. ICE refused to hold him as requested and released him – the illegal has disappeared and not shown for his court date.

Report: 90% of illegals skip immigration court appearances; 135,000 will go missing
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-90-of-illegals-skip-immigration-court-appearances-135000-will-go-missing/article/2550217

How many more Americans have to die, become victims at the hands of these criminals before the American people and protecting US citizens become higher priorities than protecting and rewarding criminal illegals who have no respect for this country or the American people?!

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/02/22/tennessee-state-senate-passes-resolution-to-sue-feds-over-refugee-resettlement-a-declaration-of-our-rights-as-a-sovereign-state/

The Tennessee State Senate overwhelmingly passed a resolution by a 27 to 5 margin requiring a state lawsuit against the federal government program that is dumping refugees into the Volunteer State.

Senate Joint Resolution 467 now goes to the Tennessee House of Representatives, where sources tell Breitbart News it is expected to pass some time in the next three weeks

Passage of the resolution by the State Senate means that it is certain a lawsuit will be filed against the federal government’s Refugee Resettlement Program on
Tenth Amendment grounds, something that no other state has yet done.

“This Resolution strikes a blow for liberty,” Majority Leader Sen. Mark Norris (R-Collierville), the co-sponsor of the bill who carefully guided it through the upper chamber … “To do anything less would demonstrate deliberate indifference to our constitutional duty to defend the peace, safety and happiness of all Tennesseans,” Norris adds.

----------------------------

I hope families begin suing the Obama Administration / Federal Govt when their loved ones are murdered by illegals in this country, especially such as in cases involving 21yo Sarah Root, murdered by an intoxicated illegal involved in street racing. ICE refused to hold him as requested and released him – the illegal has disappeared and not shown for his court date.

Report: 90% of illegals skip immigration court appearances; 135,000 will go missing
http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/report-90-of-illegals-skip-immigration-court-appearances-135000-will-go-missing/article/2550217

How many more Americans have to die, become victims at the hands of these criminals before the American people and protecting US citizens become higher priorities than protecting and rewarding criminal illegals who have no respect for this country or the American people?!

Victims of Illegal Aliens Memorial
Incubator for terrorism, letting all these unknowns in

I, for one, would certainly hope this thing passes. We don't need these people anywhere near TN. Actually, we don't need them anywhere in the US.

Every State that was forced to accept these refugees should do the same. Tell the Fed. Govt. and douchebag in the WH to fuck the hell off.

Good luck! You are suing the federal government in a federally created court system. I would say the odds are stacked against them.

Good luck! You are suing the federal government in a federally created court system. I would say the odds are stacked against them.

Your probably right but stranger things have happened.

I mean really. Who would have ever thought that Americas would be forced to buy a commercial product. i.e. Obamacare.

Forum List

Back