To all my American friends - stay safe today

Yes, I have just been reading about the Million Moron March in Washington and I am recommending that you all stay home and watch these whining losers on the TV.

You will be safer at home as you will not be exposed to the Trump Flu and various other things like being shot or having very fine people drive their cars into you.

Stay home, stay safe !
Thank you, Tommy, for asking the million looters, rioters, murderers, and other assorted leftwing miscreants to stay home. Now we can march on Washington knowing that you have our backs..

Yes, I have just been reading about the Million Moron March in Washington and I am recommending that you all stay home and watch these whining losers on the TV.

You will be safer at home as you will not be exposed to the Trump Flu and various other things like being shot or having very fine people drive their cars into you.

Stay home, stay safe !

Hey....dumb fuck....did you see the massive street parties of joe biden voters after the election, you dumb ass........? You really, truly are stupid...

Yes they were dancing and all wearing a mask. They were celebrating without guns.

Because they think biden won.....if he hadn't won they would have burned what's left of those cities to the ground and beaten and murdered more Americans........you moron.

Stay home, stay safe !

They showed up, as did Trump.....not one shot fired, not one punch thrown, no cities burned or looted.....no one beaten or murdered....

joe biden voters are violent fascists, and you morons supported him......

Stay home, stay safe !
Looks like Trump is beginning to accept the TRUTH. To date, there have been no challenges to Arizona declaring for Biden.

Biden 290 Trump 217 And 5 million votes ahead. That is a huge majority that no matter how many recounts, Dead people votes, Votes stuffed down the jumpers of counting staff, are discovered it will not make the slightest impression in reducing Bidens win.

Only Trumpsters are dumb enough to not only 'Flogg a Dead Horse' but beat their heads against a brick wall whilst they do so!

Only one Republican has come through this with any dignity - Mick Romney.
If the Republican Party and Trumpsters within it are going to emerge from this disgraceful charade with any hope of a future they need now to ditch Trump and give Romney a second go.
I think you are being over critical. This is all part of the grieving process. Coping with loss can take many forms and marching through DC with like minded halfwits is an important part of that.

Are you fucking serious?

Hilary's supporters when she lost.....

Stay home, stay safe !

Hey....dumb fuck....did you see the massive street parties of joe biden voters after the election, you dumb ass........? You really, truly are stupid...

Yes they were dancing and all wearing a mask. They were celebrating without guns.
Is that even American ?

Ohhhhh! Not all of us Americans run around with guns. Only the baboons. And some of us actually do have a sense of rhythm. We are safely tucked in, a metro ride away from where these jerks are marching. The sun is shining through the windows. We have popcorn, chocolate cream pie, rum, and wine. It might be time to take a break from true-crime shows and watch Pride and Prejudice again. Watching Colin Firth fence in stretch pants is always a good thing! Thanks for your good thoughts!

Stay home, stay safe !
You don't have any friends either in the State or old Blighty, unless you count your Muzzie boyfriends.

Stay home, stay safe !

Is that even American ?

Ohhhhh! Not all of us Americans run around with guns. Only the baboons. And some of us actually do have a sense of rhythm. We are safely tucked in, a metro ride away from where these jerks are marching. The sun is shining through the windows. We have popcorn, chocolate cream pie, rum, and wine. It might be time to take a break from true-crime shows and watch Pride and Prejudice again. Watching Colin Firth fence in stretch pants is always a good thing! Thanks for your good thoughts!

Actually, most regular folks in America walk around with firearms. The possibility of being victimized by a liberal thug is too great. And in the modern age, a lot of criminals have a sense of entitlement. Some will actually take offense if you tell them to "fuck off, your going to have to try and take it from me" when they ask you for your money. A firearm really knocks the temperature down a few degrees.

Ohhhhh! Not all of us Americans run around with guns. Only the baboons. And some of us actually do have a sense of rhythm.
Sounds very racist to me. You call blacks baboons? Really?
I never called black people baboons. You know that I meant the morons who insist that they can't go anywhere without a loaded firearm. A lot of them are white. Most of the "2A" cretins are white, usually boys who are unsure of their masculinity.

Last edited:
Ohhhhh! Not all of us Americans run around with guns. Only the baboons. And some of us actually do have a sense of rhythm.
I never called black people baboons. You know that I meant the morons who insist that they can't go anywhere without a loaded firearm. A lot of them are white. Most of the "2A" cretins are white, usually boys who are unsure of their masculinity.
No, obviously you referred to arms-carrying thugs like those in American shitholes as baboons, and we all know who these thugs are. Those are the ones you see killing each other in the news in Democrat bastions.

That was clear and clearly racist.

No, obviously you referred to arms-carrying thugs like those in American shitholes as baboons, and we all know who these thugs are. Those are the ones you see killing each other in the news in Democrat bastions.

Yeah, it was a black guy who was screaming in the face of a cop at the Michigan statehouse, little putin's poodle beard and all. right. Rittenhouse is black. Right.

Yeah, it was a black guy who was screaming in the face of a cop at the Michigan statehouse, little putin's poodle beard and all. right. Rittenhouse is black. Right.
Who the fuck do you think are shooting all the "baboons" in Chicago, St Louis, Baltimore and now Minneapolis, if not other baboons?

Your words.

Stay home, stay safe !

They showed up, as did Trump.....not one shot fired, not one punch thrown, no cities burned or looted.....no one beaten or murdered....

Not a single episode of that, either, when half a million people showed up for the Women's March the day after Trump was elected. We are not all murdering fascists anymore than you are all bigoted asswipes.

Try for once to be fair.

Stay home, stay safe !

Not a single episode of that, either, when half a million people showed up for the Women's March the day after Trump was elected. We are not all murdering fascists anymore than you are all bigoted asswipes.

Try for once to be fair.

Are you really this blind? Trump supporters marched in D.C and they were violently attacked by joe biden supporting brown shirts........you support the violence by supporting the democrat party...the party that is paying for and organizing these brown shirts and their violence.

Watching the videos these fucking Antifa fags and racist as fuck BLMs got to go..

Stay home, stay safe !

You are a moron....joe biden voters have violently attacked peaceful Trump supporters, including the elderly and children......you don't know what you are talking about......

There are videos of the violent attacks by joe biden voters in the link, you doofus...

Left-wing extremists identified by journalists as being Black Lives Matter and antifa violently attacked Trump supporters who were in Washington, D.C., on Saturday at a rally showing their support for President Donald Trump.

Videos posted online showed Trump supporters being sucker punched, kicked, shoved, and having their property stolen from them.

Journalist Andy Ngo wrote: “Graphic: A close-up angle of BLM rioters knocking a man unconscious who was leaving the #MillionMAGAMarch in DC earlier today. They also steal his phone when he’s on the ground.”

Ngo tweeted another video showing additional context surrounding the incident, writing: “BLM-antifa thugs are running around and beating people on the streets in DC.” In the video, the man wearing the orange-striped jacket appears to have shoved another man to the ground. In the scuffle that followed, he was surrounded and eventually knocked in the side of the head, causing him to fall to the street, after which his cell phone looks to have been taken.
Daily Caller reporter Jorge Ventura later tweeted out a video that appeared to show individuals who were allegedly involved in assaulting the man being taken into custody by law enforcement. Ventura wrote: “The footage of the brutal assault was captured by myself and @FromKalen. We gave the footage to authorities and they arrested the 5 individuals who were responsible for the attack.”

Nobody knows what happened last night in DC. Who attacked whom, what groups the participants in violent incidents are associated with, their political affiliations, etc.

Stay home, stay safe !

You are a moron....joe biden voters have violently attacked peaceful Trump supporters, including the elderly and children......you don't know what you are talking about......

There are videos of the violent attacks by joe biden voters in the link, you doofus...

Left-wing extremists identified by journalists as being Black Lives Matter and antifa violently attacked Trump supporters who were in Washington, D.C., on Saturday at a rally showing their support for President Donald Trump.

Videos posted online showed Trump supporters being sucker punched, kicked, shoved, and having their property stolen from them.

Journalist Andy Ngo wrote: “Graphic: A close-up angle of BLM rioters knocking a man unconscious who was leaving the #MillionMAGAMarch in DC earlier today. They also steal his phone when he’s on the ground.”

Ngo tweeted another video showing additional context surrounding the incident, writing: “BLM-antifa thugs are running around and beating people on the streets in DC.” In the video, the man wearing the orange-striped jacket appears to have shoved another man to the ground. In the scuffle that followed, he was surrounded and eventually knocked in the side of the head, causing him to fall to the street, after which his cell phone looks to have been taken.
Daily Caller reporter Jorge Ventura later tweeted out a video that appeared to show individuals who were allegedly involved in assaulting the man being taken into custody by law enforcement. Ventura wrote: “The footage of the brutal assault was captured by myself and @FromKalen. We gave the footage to authorities and they arrested the 5 individuals who were responsible for the attack.”

The march itself was provocative. Right wing extremists trying to overthrow a democratic election and the Constitution of the US. Decent folk should not be inconvenienced by ignorant trash.

Forum List

Back